The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

(Ooc:Is it raining near you guys,cause it is over here.)

Dr.Finitevus turns on Crabmeat.

Crabmeat starts to speak.

"You are not Dr.Robotnik."

"Your old creator abandoned you and is long gone." said Dr.Finitevus

"How am I still functioning?" asks Crabmeat

"A power ring." says Dr.Finitevus

(ooc: No)

Dylan was on the bed in his room thinking about the recent events

I shouldn't have gotten angry like I did. Sure, he called me stupid at a bad time, but that was no reason to get angry at him. Then there was his long speech afterwards with his criticising the kids like that and swearing at them. But he had just gone through a lot, so I guess I understand why he was upset. Stupid...

*Takes a couple of deep breaths*

I can't change what has just happened, so I'll have to apologise to him and hope he can forgive me for being angry and rude to him. I better give him a bit of time first though

(OOC Nope not raining here either).

"You're right Hope. I'll do that. Thank you. I just need some time to collect my thoughts."

"Hum Melody , You should try to see your new dad. He needs someone near because I'm pretty sure he was about to be bedrodde

after His shock .... I'll take things from here for skye ." Said Glen.

"Now skye, Stop acting like that.Self pity won't male thing any better . You can cry if you feel like , but only if you can be better once you are done." Said Glen.

(ooc: Nope)

(ooc: I was planning on having Melody do that, but as your weren't online I didn't want to lock-out Melody)

Melody approached Locke. "Daddy, are you alright? Please, Skye really didn't mean anything he said."

--------------------------------

"It's n-not s-self pity. I-it's true. But I t-think I'm d-done crying."

Dr.Finitevus and Crabmeat walk in the observing room.

"I am observing a large amount chaos energy that is heading for Mobius." said Dr.Finitevus

"What do you plan to do?" asks Crabmeat

Finitevus turns around to face Crabmeat.

"My days of corrupting chaos energy is over,I must complete my Chaos Siphon Suit Mark II if I hope to cotain it before powerful energy comes to contact with an individual."

Locke was not in a good state . He was bedridden , and looked like he took twenty years all of a sudden. The shock of loosing skye reminded him so much of how he lost his wife, and how he left Knuckles in the first time....He didn't want to live that again , and it was happenning all over again.... That was nightmarish. He just couldn't take it . Then he saw Red , and Melody . "Melody ? You are still here ?Does that mean ..." Loce breathed heavily , please tell me he didn't left on his own !"

-------------------

"I'm glad to hear that." Said Glen . "See, I told you about a story right ? Well it happenned to me long ago. " Glen though for a while , Letting these memories coming back."See , Like you , Hum no, Unlike you, I ran away from home . I took my bag , some money , and I went off, Hoping to find something, that would give me a purpose .... It didn't go well ... at all .... I met some people. At first they were nice , they always are. and then.... It started to go downhill from here . Eventually they found me, My familly . Was I Gone one month, Three ? I don't know . But I still remember what these peoples did to me . They prey on children like you , alone , lost .... this I why I wanted you to not run away." Glen voice was a bit broken from telling his story..

Melody took Locke's hand and tried to smile. "Don't worry, Skye's still here. He didn't mean anything he said, he's just upset. His trust took a hit and, well, Skye has difficulty trusting anyone. Except for two people. Me and, more importantly, you. Even if he had run away, he'd have come back within a day."

-----------------------------------------

"Y-you ran away a-and bad p-people found you? I-I guess I w-was l-lucky then. I'm s-sorry about w-what happened t-to you Glen."

"I hope, he is still here. I hope..." He wasn't feeling well. Was it guilt ? or the scare of failing to yet another child? He didn't want it to happen again...

-------------

"You are lucky all right. Not only do you have a family , but friends , people you can actually trust . Yes even shadow , though i think he is getting old now . let's hope he won't pull another bonehead move like this one. Or else , I'll be the one shutting him up! how about that ?" Glen tried to cheer the poor kid up. " Now go to your dad , he needs you right now, ok ?"

(OOC Er Locke, Shadow's not old, he couldn't get old even if he wanted to. For most of the 50 years he's been alive he was cryogenically frozen, and he's also immortal: he doesn't age).

(Ooc: I know . But recently , it appeared to me that he was getting sloppy. And 50 years, are still 50 years.)

Rouge was sitting on the beach, looking out to sea, when she saw a flash of light out of the corner of her eye and heard someone approach. "It's a lovely view isn't it?". Rouge turned her head and saw Shadow. Immediately she got up and threw herself at him. "It took you long enough! Let me guess, Hope?" "Yeah. She's good at pep talks it seems. Anyway, let's go. I need to fix this ASAP." Shadow put his arm around Rouge and they walked back to the hotel.

(Ooc: Since I want to see how it will turn out, but have no character to play right now, I allow myself to write this Ooc. Go get them Shadow!)

"He's still here Daddy, don't you worry." Melody squeezed Locke's hand tightly. "And if he has run away in the last five minutes, I knew exactly where he'll be."

--------------------------------

"It's n-not really S-shadow's fault. He w-was j-just... It doesn't m-matter. Y-your right, I s-should see Dad."

Skye left his room, and nervously poked his head round the door to Locke's room.

"D-Dad?"

"It's a nice kid,"Said glen. "A bit lost right now, But soon, He'll find his way out ."

------------------

"Skye, It's you?" Locke looked at him."Here, come closer ."

(ooc: Sorry I'm late, harvest called. Right, after the recent angst-splosion in this RP I'm gonna de-angst Skye. Though that we require one further confession soon (which will explain a lot of his recent behaviour, especially his reaction to Glen's rant), so sorry everyone in advance, But after that things should be more cheerful.)

"I-I'm here D-dad," said Skye as he moved next to Locke. "A-and I'm... I'm.... I'm... I'm r-really sorry a-about everything I-I said. I w-was j-just being mean a-and selfish. I s-should have r-realised if we c-could b-both remember what happen t-then it m-must b-be t-true. You a-a great dad a-and I-I r-really d-don't deserve y-your c-care."

(ooc: Glen's Rant... Maybe I got a little too far on this one, don't you think?)

"Skye, When I took you with me , I knew it would not be easy. After all, Nobody is perfect right ? Mistakes may have happenned in my life , But believe me , you are not one of them. So i'm going to ask you one thing : Do you remember what I told you shortly after the destruction of the chaos syphon?tell me."

(ooc: I feel like a twat for doing that XD, but it's important scenario wise.)

(ooc: Just a bit...)

"Uh... T-there were a l-lot of t-things said. B-but just a-after the s-syphon was d-destroyed I-I r-remember you saying t-that I was s-still a c-child, and c-could s-still lean,"

"Exactly , There are many things to learn. And growing up is one of them. I'm glad you didn't di something you'd probably grow to regret . But I don't want to lock you up too. So tell me what you really want skye." Locke gave a weak smile.

"W-what I want? T-that's... that's s-simple. I j-just want my s-sister and I to be happy."

"Then you can have it here . " Locke said, Hopong to bring a smile on the little cub.

"Melody c-can but.... I-I.," Skye gave an involuntary shudder as he tried to hold in a sob. "Dad, t-there something I n-need to.... but- i-if I-I tell y-you, you m-might n-never trust m-me again."

Melody, with an idea of what was coming, slipped out of the room again. She knew what Skye was going to say, but didn't want him to know she knew.

Crabmeat walks in Dr.Finitevus ' work room.

"You have a visitor doctor."

"Who?" asks Dr. Finitevus

Dimitri hovers into the room.

"Hello Dr.Finitevus, it's been long time."

Shadow saw Melody walk out of the room as he waited outside and nervously spoke to her. "Hello Melody. I might as well explain myself to you first seeing as you're here."