The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"O-okay, questions, q-questions..." murmured Skye,

"What are your hobbies?" blurted out Melody. Skye looked at her with a raised eyebrow, "Well, Dad asked me that earlier."

-----------------------------

"Thank goodness he's okay. And it's not your fault. Zet should have known what he was getting into."

"Thanks. Listen we're going out for a meal, would you care to join us? I can't imagine being cooped up in here alone is all that great, and Zet's probably still in surgery."

"Good idea. Thank you Shadow. Heading out will be much better than sitting here brooding."

"My hobbies? Well, I don't usually do much... I'm quite busy with protecting The floating island, and of course taking care of haven. But When I can, I try to take Care of knuckles, Or I just chat with Remington...He is a nice Echidna.well, at least when he is not patching my ex-wife through the line....Other than that, I'm quite normal: Merely reading, or simply exploring the Island. I also enjoy history." Locke said.

"W-what kind of r-reading? Fiction, r-research? Or just r-reading about h-history?" asked Skye.

"Excellent. Let's go." After Shadow led her back to Rouge, Dylan and Glen, they set off and eventually came to a restaurant on the sea front.

(ooc:You forgot Dilly Shadow)

"What kind of reading? it really depend. There are numerous books in Haven's library, and the choice is vast. But I must say I really enjoy history. after all, there are many things to learn from the past."

(ooc: I was going to say, but then I decided if you forgot me, I would follow you anyway)

"I s-suppose so. I never really s-studies history m-myself."

"Your turn Skye! Then I'll go."

"M-me...? I... I j-just like to experiment. M-magic, t-tech, cooking, whatever. Just seeing w-what I c-can come u-up with."

"Always trying to cause havoc, eh Skye?"

"Not A-ALL the time. Anyway, y-your go."

"Ah, well, I don't have many hobbies, except the stuff that came from Mother's training. But after today, I really had fun with those sandcastles, so, um...."

"A-are you b-blushing Melody?"

​"No, of course not," contested Melody, cheeks glowing red, "but I thought I might enjoy some art hobbies. Sculpting, maybe."

-----------------------------

"This place looks nice. Anyone been her​e before?"

(OOC My sincerest apologies Dylan).

"No I've never been here before. It does look nice though. A lovely view of the sea under the moon."

(ooc: Don't apologise Shadow, it's perfectly fine)

I say we go here, it looks like a great place to eat and enjoy

Shadow approached the waiter and got them a table with a view. "Order whatever you want. I'm paying." he said.

"Eat and enjoy indeed . What a great night it will be." Said Glen gleefully. "And hopefully without too much beer this time, Because I think we lost crowley in the process. let's hope we won't have news of him on TV. I mean, we don't want an alternate version of you, Drunk, And above all Angry, Walking around town right?"

---------------------------------------

"Art , you say? That's pretty neat. Just be careful one of the guardian don't ask you a sculpture of himself. That could not end well." SAid Locke

"And I guess it's my turn now." Said Red.

Like the big girl she was, She took on her and talked."Well, while I did had some free time, "The possibilties of hobbies that weren't harmless or at least LEGAL were quite limited, back in Moebius. So I mostly took some training exercice, to keep my body in shape, but not too much. After all, no man would want to approach a montain of muscle, no matter how womanly she was." Joked Red."Then, I would often try to visit my mother's grave. Strangely, it was one of the few places that weren't touch by time, or degradation... To this day, I still wonder why."

(OOc: why Am I reading Moebius Moe-bius all of a sudden?)

Ziona tried to study the menu and failed.

"Can someone recommend something? I'm having a little trouble choosing."

(ooc:I should check back the case with the thing sayiing that a post has been edited.)

"To be fair cuty-cop,I have no ida of what seems good, and what isn't. I just hope you don't suffer from allergy. Or else that would be bad." Said Glen.

"M-maybe there was something s-special about it. Or h-her."

"Or maybe it was because you were one of the few people on that world who cared about someone else."

---------------------------------

"I don't think I have any allergies," Ziona smiled back, "unless the food is radically different in this Zone."

(ooc:Oh god, Moe-bius.....A world full of cute version of the evil alternate of sonic and co..... I'm laughing so hard right now...)

"I cannot really think that. Many peoples cared for each other, even there. it just couldn't be seen a lot, due to the harshness of this place. And to think the place was once at peace...." Red tried to cheer up. "But let's just speak of something else, Ok?There isn't any need for more grim though around right now."

--------------------------------------------------

"Well, I don't think It's that different, Unless like me they gave you horrible military Rations." Said Glen.

Fiest looks at Dr.Finitevus.

"You don't seem to nervous with my presence."

"I hardly get nervous easily." replies Finitevus

Dimitri butts in the conversation.

"We only came here for a Power Ring."

Fiest turns to Dimitri.

"I only challenge mortals with chaos emeralds,so I can spare a single Power Ring."

Fiest gives Power Ring to Finitevus.

"Time to go." says Finitevus

Finitevus opens a warp ring to Mobius.

"M-maybe. We d-didn't see much o-outside the Castle. At l-least, until I r-ran away."

"Anyway. That was a question from us Kids, so time for one from the parents."

---------------------------

"Only when on duty. Off duty there was plenty to choose from."

(ooc: "I-I'm going to destroy you, so-sonic, For Sempai!" Said Moe-scourge. Ok, I need to lay off the internet for a while If I keep on like this.)

"A question? Well......."Locke took his time to think about it." What do you think of your new place and family so far?"

-----------------------------------------

"Lucky you, Cuty-cop."Said Glen."Then again, Not so much. I had my moment of pleasure too, fortunaly."

"Well if you like meat you could go for the steak. Or if you don't the pasta looks good. I'm going for a burger." "Heaven forbid you go for the healthy option Shadow." joked Rouge.

"I don't think that's a question about getting to know us," joked Melody, "but the two of you are great parents."

"Y-you been there f-for both of us a-and helped u-us through when t-thing were difficult."

"And you put up with our, erm.."

"E-eccentricities?"

"That'll do. And our home.... Well, I like what I've seen of the Island, but I am sorry, but like I said I'm not so keen on Haven."

"I l-like Haven."

"You would. Did you tell them that when you went back into your head to rescue me, your mind-landscape was half Castle Prower and half Haven?"

Skye looked embarrassed. "N-no I didn't."

"So, Mom and Dad, what's your answer?"

----------------------------

"Just a single moment Glen? And I'm not in the mood for steak, so I think the pasta sounds the best choice."

"Oh, you mustn't have heard correctly. I said "Moments" ." Said Glen."And I'll take something healthy for a change. A double cheese. Full of all the nutriment a soldier needs."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, don't worry Meoldy, With your look, You will be able to run around without getting anyone's attention. just don't fall off the island, That would be bad for your bones." Locke said.

"And Skye... so you actually Like Haven? I'm happy to hear that. It's true that this place wasn't really made with children in mind, But we can always redecorate it, shall the needs arise.We did it once, And I'm pretty sure we can do it again."

Dr.Finitevus and Dimitri step out of the warp ring and into Finitevus' lab.

"Time to put the Power Ring into the suit." says Finitevus

Finitevus place Power Ring into the Chaos Siphon Suit Mark II.

"What are the readings Crabmeat?" asks Finitevus

"Readings are in the green."

Finitevus walks up to the suit.

"Time to find that chaos energy."