The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Shadow breathed a heavy sigh. "You still got your rifle? We can take them both out." Shadow forced back a tear. "I know it'll remove Skye and Melody from existence. But if we let Mina run around with my powers, she could be worse than Nega. For the good of us all, we have to right this." (OOC Sounds good. By the way I'm not suggesting we kill Mina and Miles. Ok, while in reality I would, for RPM it'd be bloody harsh to simultaneously wipe out all your characters :P ).

*Looks shocked*

What... Just... Happened... Why do you two look so... So... Different. Wait, this is just another... Illusion... Or colour change enchantment... Right?

(ooc: I'll assume the pictures I have taken have changed too)

(ooc: I have a way out, though it might be making Mina a Mary-Sue somewhat, so I'm sorry. As for the pics, erm, I honestly don't know. For mass confusion, those who remember Skye and Melody's old colours see them as orange/yellow, while Skye and Melody (and anyone else who doesn't realise they've transformed) sees them as red/black)

"I think these new powers could do with a test drive. And it might not be safe staying around here."

"Are you sure, after what happened..."

"I think you may have transferred a little of Shadow's knowledge of how to uses these gifts." Mina grabbed Miles by the arm. "Let's see if I can pull off that little teleporting trick of his... CHAOS CONTROL!"

---------------------------

"I couldn't care less what happens to those brats. Let's take them out."

---------------------------

"I don't know what happened but... different?" Skye and Melody looked at each other then themselves.

"What do'ya mean, 'different'? Skye, you haven't cast an illusion that we can't see have you?"

"No. I was in too much pain to cast any spells."

"So be it." Shadow reached inside a compartment in Omega's back and retrieved his own rifle. After assembling and loading it, he scanned the area. "I don't see them. They must've moved."

What? Then why are you... Wait, my pictures! Hold on there

*Runs back to room and shuts door*

"Skye, why is everyone staring at us?"

"I really wish I knew. It's creeping me out."

"Darn, I left my ice cream unfinished. Do you think I can go back an get it?"

"It's probably melted by now."

(ooc: Just realised, this is the second RP that Shadow has caused weird time based shenanigans to change Skye and Melody! Are you wanting to do a hunt across Moebius Shadow, or just have your group tracking for a while?)

(OOC I think just some tracking for a while. I'm headed off now anyway. Night guys).

Locke was litteraly horrified . The color change wasn't so bad . No it was the process , the children were litteraly in pain when that. But what got to Locke was how the heck did Dylan suddenly appear out of nowhere .... Wasn't he at a bar or something? Oh well , later then .....

For now , he let the children to Red's care while prepare some tea. That would calm them up , and help the children to get better.

And shortly came back with said brewing. "There, drink, don't be afraid". did he say toward Melody and Skye while giving them their cup . "And be careful, It's hot !"

----------///

"Yo , Did dylan just disappeared out nowhere ? Man , this guy really seems to enjoy that. Oh well.... I suppose it's time for us to take our leave too , right Crowley?" Said Glen.

Both Kid's gratefully took the tea, "Thanks Dad", "Thanks Daddy," and began sipping away.

"I don't know what happened back at the ice cream shop, but we're a lot better now."

"Yeah, it almost feels like that whole thing never happened."

(ooc: Disappear out of nowhere? I was with you guys the whole time! Just not speaking. Oh well)

That's impossible! How can this be? It's like...

*Sighs*

They don't seem to notice, perhaps something's happened in the past to change this... but other stragne things have happened to all of us, and it's not like they've changed that much. Only in colour. At least that's what it looks like

*Leaves room and rejoins the rest of the group*

Sorry about that. I probably was scaring you just then. I'm fine now

After an hour or so of tracking, the group spots Mina and Miles in a clearing below. "You take Mina. I've got Miles." said Shadow, setting up his bipod.

" Well , appart from a dye job, you both seem normal kids ." Locke wasn't so sure of that himself. but he hoped .

"No problem Shadow," replied Zet as he set up his own rifle, grinning. "One shot and all my problems will be over," he whispered to himself.

------------------------------

Mina was lying on the ground, utterly drained, Miles doing his best to comfort her.

"Don't worry. You just need a rest and you'll be fine. It'll be alright, I promise."

"I... I don't understand. I thought I knew what I was doing."

"You're still adapting to your new powers. It'll be a while before using them doesn't sap your energy. If at all, given the spell was interrupted. C'mon, I'll take you somewhere safe." Miles gently picked up Mina and got ready to fly off.

-----------------------------

"Dye job? What dye job? I know we've been playing around with illusions today, but we've stopped that now."

"I still can't believe that idiot in the cloths shop thought I was Mina," muttered Melody, "It's not like I LOOK like her."

Locke, I dont think that was any normal dye job

I'm merely joking to ease up the situation Dylan. The whole is getting bad . I wonder if it has something to do with shadow suddenly disappearing . ..." Said Locke .

Yes, red and black does look like his mark. But what is he doing?

"I can think of only one possibility, but I can't imagine him doing it." said Crowley.

Unless he is into threesome , but that's another story.... "Said Locke.

"And beside, one of the children would have been a hedgehog..." Said Glen

Red took matter in her own hand, slapping the three of them.

"There are children, watch your words."

"Mina would still be a child at this point, Locke, so there's no way Shadow would so much as look at her that way. No, this is something else. Some sort of... magic, a ritual perhaps. But that still begs the question of how. Did they capture him?"

Perhaps they didn't. But I can't imagine him willingly letting them do magic on him so forget that.

*Looks at kids, then at the other*

I think we should talk about this in private

*Goes outside with others*

What kind of magic would be used on him? As cool as Shadow looks, I don't think it was just for appearance

"yes , let's do that ." Said Glen .

and they stepped outside . Letting Locke alone with the children for once .

"So , what if it was more .... An exchange ? Something about giving her powers in exchange of one job ? That could be that." Said Red.