The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

(ooc: what the heck are you two planning, Shadow?)

"Are you two really gonna eat......" Locke got to see Red's Ice cream. It was twice as big as Skye and melody......"What."

"What what?" said Red.

(edit: It came back. Poor Nig..Nega.)

"I'll be sure to keep Mina safe. Nothing will happen to her. I just hope I can get her to help us out." (OOC We're planning to try and take out Nega).

"Well Dylan, It appear that once again, Shadow left us. Well at least Crowley is still here, Right?" Said Glen.

"Yes I'm still here Glen. Though I do wish I brought my cigars from Moebius. No matter, they still serve my favourite drink here. I must admit it's rather amusing to watch the locals stagger about. Clearly few people in this Zone can handle their alcohol."

"It's a leisure place, Crowley. I bet most of them don't even know how to appreciate a drink when they are not on vacation." Said Glen.

"How unfortunate. My profession often involved a drink or two. I guess I was a fortunate one."

"As for me, My profession did not involve such a thing. But instead, As long as we were still fitted for duty the next Morning, we could do pretty much anything ."

Melody laughed. "I think we're gonna go through these coupons in a week, not a month." Skye was too busy with his ice cream to respond.

------------------------------

"I'm not sure what she'll want or what we should offer as payment. But I do know how to contact her. You leave a message in a specific spot, then an hour later she'll have left a message with where to meet."

(Oooc: I though of something; Since in prime mobius , Mina's old boyfriend is overly Angry, Does that mean that he is overzealously optimistic ?)

"Then you'll have to be careful with them." Said Locke.

"Ok. Something along the lines of. "Big hit, name your price" should get her attention. Moebius, never thought I'd be heading there. How exactly do we get there anyway? Or more importantly, how do we get out of there?"

"Sounds like things could get rather chaotic for you, Glen."

"Don''t. We might have been looking like a bunch of slacker when off duty,But we were the first on the front when thing were going bad. And we were WINNING."

"What would be the fun of that. Better to make full use of them while they last. Aren't you getting anything Daddy?"

------------------

"Don't worry about getting in. My teleporter can get us there. Getting out, that's gonna be more difficult, if we run into trouble. We'll need a few minutes undisturbed to make the jump back. These teleporters really aren't suited for combat use."

(ooc: Given Mina's profession, I wouldn't like to make a bet that her boyfriend is even alive! Oh, and Shadow, how much is Crowley known at this point on Moebius. I.e. would Mina recognise Shadow?)

(ooc: Maybe His death is why She got toward Miles in the first time? I mean, we don't even know how she left ash in the prime, so, I'd rather not think..... reality ensued?)

"And what is this ice cream in front of me dear?" Said Locke.

"If I bring Omega along you''ll have plenty of cover fire to prep your teleporter if need be." (OOC He isn't that well known, at least not on current Moebius. He's more of an exagerrated myth at this point, so while she might make some passing remark about him resembling the mythical Crowley, there'd be enough differences between them she wouldn't think anything of it).

"Huh, but... where were you hiding that?"

------------------------

"Heh, that'll work. I can rig up the teleport so we can stop off at GUN on the way. Ready when you are."

"One second." Shadow walked out the door into his room, said his goodbyes to Rouge, and came back a few minutes later. "Let's do this."

"Ok. GUN first for backup, then Moebius." Zet fired up his teleporter and both he and Shadow disappeared.

(ooc: oh yeah, Zet's not in uniform, as this isn't an official mission!)

"Look at the size of your ice cream. No wonder you could not see mine." simply answered Locke.

(ooc: The mythical Criwley? That sound a bit... arrogant, to say the least :3 But with what he can do.....Still, about ash?)

Skye snorted into his ice cream.

"I like ice cream," Melody said defensively.

(ooc: I had no idea at all about Ash, one way or another.)

They appeared in a small utility room. Shadow stuck his head out the door ever so slighy. "Omega should be on this level doing... whatever it is he does in his free time. Wait here, I won't be long." Shadow calmly walked over to Omega's 'quarters', to find him charging inside. He walked in and Omega came to life. "Shadow. What is your purpose here?" "I need you for a little mission. No one can know. You in?" "Negative. I cannot act without authorisation from the commander." "You'll probably get to blow stuff up, and shoot a lot of Eggman Nega's robots." Omega was silent for a few seconds, processing this information. "Very well. I could use the target practice. It would be good practice for destroying this zone's Eggman." Omega then followed Shadow back to the utility room, both being careful not to get spotted on any cameras. "Ok Zet. Here's my backup." "Hello squishy thing." said Omega. (OOC Mythical as in how penny dreadfuls exagerrated Jack the Ripper as a man who could breath fire and jump over buildings. The fact that Crowley is a red eyed, sharp toothed assassin who naturally blends in with the night makes him a prime candidate for exagerration and sensationalism).

"Uh, Hi there. I see why you're called Omega. Ok, next stop Moebius, we can explain everything there." Zet again activated the teleporter. They emerged in a wooded area.

"Right, somewhere near here there should be a ruined statute to the founders of the 'great peace' or somesuch. We find that and leave a message in a cubby hole on the right foot."

The group looked around for about 30 minutes before coming to a clearing, at the centre of which was a crumbling statue. "This looks like the one. Now to write the note." As Shadow jotted down the message, he heard nothing but the howling wind. "This place is dead. How could anyone live in such a forsaken place.?"

"Did I say something about that? no, So don't worry. It's probable that with you going fasst, You need a lot of energy to keep your body going." Stated Locke.

(Ooc; Yay, forgot about that.)

"It's why she sleep's so much as well," put in Skye, "she gets so worn out she just crashes. That's what you get if your superspeed isn't natural."

"It IS natural, I was born with it!"

"You got it from Mother, and the way she got it? Nothing natural about that."

------------------------------

"I guess they don't have the luxury of having to choose. Or maybe that's the point. It's safer as no one would want to come here. Now we just need to wait an hour for the reply."

(ooc: so what does the note say exactly?)

"Right then, let's wait back behind the treeline, that way we won't have far to travel but we won't risk being spotted." (OOC 'We are in need of your services for dispatching a high value target. Further details will be revealed if you are interested. Name your price').