The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

(ooc:Sorry bout that XD)

"Easy Shadow, we don't have enough water that kind of Burn, So don't go too far.But I can relate To Zet's Doubt. In fact,I say he should stay a weeks or two with The lot of ya to make his own opinion, rather than trusting a piece of paper,Or an overzealous general.After all, aren't the zone cops able to be their own judge in case of troubles?"

-------------------------------------------------------

Back on Mobius, thing were going pretty well: The werehog curse was finnaly gone, meaning that all these senseless massacre and dead peoples would finally stop to happen on a night basis.

Well, Change were starting to happen, Much to the Pleasure of Tzeench the dark god, but not everywhere (unless he planned it already,crafty bastard.): Yup, Locke and his alternate were still at it. Rarely had we seen two people fighting like that. And yet, rather than the usual flow of insult many would have though Locke would send in the face of his rival, it was more a laugh.... Were they having fun or something ?

"It's hard for him to stab me in the back if I'm hundreds of miles away at HQ. And I don't want some cop snooping around, but whether he observes Skye or not is up to him and Locke. As long as he doesn't interfere with my business there's nothing I can do."

"As long as I've have nothing to do with that Kid once I'm out of this medical bay I'll be happy. I'd rather not be a glorified babysitting."

----------------------------

"That's the camera fixed I think. See anything."

"Yeah, but... What are Dad and evil-dad doing?"

"Glorified Babysitting? By protecting the universe of what is seen as a dangerous monster ? See it as a "noble sacrifice" That will get you dozen of awards from your peers.Beside, I doubt You'd want to be the sole responsible of irreversible messed relationship with Haven, Right?" Glen was Smiling . Nothing would make him feel more better than having his way with autority in general.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Back in Mobius, Locke and evil locke were....well,siiting down a table , drinking tea together while the fire in the house was finally drown in water. At least, Dylan's house would be recoverable.

The strangest thing was the fancy top hat and monocle both were wearing......

(ooc: TEA TIME MUTHAFEKA!!!!)

"There's other's better suited to watching the Kid. Not exactly my area of expertise. I'm better at the arrest work."

-----------------------------------------------

Both children were staring at the screen.

"I think the stress of the past few day's has caused Dad to flip."

"Then, You'll have to leave I'm afraid.If you can't try to open yourself to other possiblities, then you are not a good soldier, nor cop."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Locke and Other-Locke Were finishing having tea. "delicious indeed"

"That is for sure. Make you wonder why we haven't done that in the first time."

"Because the only way we could have found about Dylan's secret stash of tea would have been by beating the crap out of each other."

"Yes.Yes indeed. Still, that was nicely done."

"What so?"

"You won this round... Locke. But I'd like you to understand one Thing."

"Which will be?"

"We will meet again. And this time, one will fall, to never get up again."

"Of course, it won't leave my mind."

"Perfect. It is now time for me to take leave."

"Goodbye then."

And Anti-Locke left.

"Well, looks like I'm on my way back to the ark. I was starting to miss the Childrenn Anyway.

Locke teleported himself back to the Ark, and got directly to the medbay, where Shadow, Glen and Zet were already discussing.

"Would You want to know something funny? I'm pretty sure that had we fought longer, he would have found out that he got me real good there." Right before collapsing on the floor, with a pond a blood starting to appear.

"Want...me to live? You better stop the bleeding....oh...".

--------------------------------------------------

Little did he knew, was that Anti-Locke had more or less Said the Same thing back in The DEL base to Lien-Da.

.................................. Looks like they aren't Alternate for nothing.

"Hey. All I said was I haven't been trained to do watching stuff. And other's have. So it's not like I'm gonna be sticking around" As Locke entered Zet tried to stand up, but was still held by the restraints to the bed.

--------------------------------

"Look's like the... party... is over. Where did dad go?"

"Hold on, I've found him on the internal monitors. He's... just headed to the infirmary." Both kid's looked at each other, then Melody sped off while Skye called her name, following behind. It took seconds for Melody to arrive, and when she saw Locke she immediately rushed over to help him up.

"Hold on Dad, I've gotya. I'll help you to a bed then patch you up good, ok?"

Yes cutiepie. Let's go to bed. I'll tell you a nice story...."Right after Locke passed out from exhaustion and Blood loss alike.

When Red got here, she was horrified to See locke in such a state, on one of the bed.

Melody's manner instantly changed from child to cold professional, as she moved quickly through the infirmary gather what she needed to treat Locke.

Skye watched his sister working and squeezed Red's hand. "Don't worry Mom. Melody's been trained to heal people worse off than Dad is."

After a few minutes off working Melody stepped back gave a sigh of relief.

"That's all I can do for now. He's perfectly stable, and if he's as stubborn as I think he'll pull through." Her manner softened again. "And I'm gonna hold you to that story Dad."

Locke's State wass now stable. it was a miracle he actually got the strengh to pull his body like that with such a wound...

"Yes Skye, he seem better now. Let's stant by his side, and hope he'll get better"

-----------------------------------------------------------

"So Zet dude, You are saying that, of all the birdie around, we got the only one not able to fly by himself? Shucks..... Let's hope your foxy girlfriend will wake up to give us her point of view." Glen kept on shortly after.

"Hey, I'm currently tied down. That's why I'm not... bah! And she's not my girlfriend."

"You really know how to flatter someone, don't you Zet?" Zonia spoke up, opening her eyes and looking towards her partner.

"Gah! How long have you been listening?"

Meanwhile, the kids stayed with Red at Locke's bedside, waiting for him to regain conciousness.

(ooc: and I don't think I'll get much of a chance to post now till sunday. Have a good weekend everyone!)

(ooc: Ok, Have fun too)

"Oh, Why the Red Cheeks then ? I'm pretty sure there is more than meet the eyes between you two." Glen just found the right button, That ought to be fun...

"yo Shadow, Help me out on this one, We might have some fun out of this , hehe." And Glen took of the ties that were in Zet bed, freeing him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After A little While, Locke Finally regained consciousness."Hug, I feel like that time when I got drunk on Shadow's stash of Daniels......" He looked to the side, and saw three figure, watching him.

"Oh, would you look at that, Three of these suns that make my life so bright everyday. That's nice of you to pass by and say hello to the old bearded man in here.Now come and give me some affection, I'm craving for some warm hugs." As he opened his arms.

"Haha sure thing Glen. Well seeing as she isn't your girlfriend Zet..." Shadow walked over to Ziona. "How're you feeling? You need anything, just ask me. I'll make sure you're taken care of." Shadow then gave her a small smile before turning to Locke. "Glad to see you're ok you crazy old fool. If you want I can reacquaint you with my stash. Might help with the pain."

"Well well, looks like we got a lady killer around these parts . Careful zet, you might loose your not so girlfriend to him." Ah, it was nice to relief your stress on someone else...

------------------------------

Locke looked at Shadow. "Enough with the alcohol already , Or else I will die even soiner than expected. Beside, that'll mean more for you!" Locke laughed at the idea of a drunk black angry hedgehog.

"Just trying to help. We have regular painkillers and some morphine if you'd prefer. Or we can leave you there to suffer. Completely up to you."

"You sure are a sadistic hedgehog . Beside , all these drug won't work much on me . Chaos power make you more or less immune to chemicals in general..."

"Very well. If it gets too much to bear I can knock you out. I just wish there was more I could do to help."

"At this point , you could have left anytime. But you didn't , and even now, you are standing by our side . You deserve way more praise than what I can give you right now.I'm glas to have a friend like you, shadow."

"You saved my life. It's not everyday someone helps me out. I'll take as many friends as I can get. You're a good man Locke. You taking Skye and Melody in is proof of that."

"Oh well, it's nothing you wouldn't have done if you weren't in my place shadow . I just happened to be in the right place at the right time..." Locke then sighed "still , I wonder how Lnuckles might be right now..."

Shadow laughed at the thought of him taking in Skye. "I'm sure Knuckles is fine. Probably back on Angel Island guarding the shrine.

Locke laughed too at sich an idea coming to fruition....

"Yeah, I probably should't be afraid too much anyways...."

The moment his restraints were removed Zet fell, if that was the right word, onto the wall. As he picked himself up groaning, Ziona faced Shadow and returned his smile with one of her own.

“Oh, it’s nice to see gallantry isn’t dead, even in Zones like this. A shame some people aren’t as considerate. I’m sure I’ll think of something you can help me with.”

Meanwhile, the two children carefully hugged their adopted father, taking care not to hurt him any more than he was.

You owe me a story,” whispered Melody

"And you owe me more Hugs . Deal ?"

---------------------------

"Hey hey , don't be too fast Zet ! Need help with that ? I may love insulting arrogant people , but I don't kick them down ."Before helping Zet back on a chair .

"There. Isn't that better?"

"Told you I knew you were just a big softy no matter how you act."

-----------------------------------------

"Stupid perpendicular Zones. Should've brought some of those angle correction devices."

"Are you alright Zet," asked Ziona with concern.

"I'm... fine Ziona. I think Glen just forgot about the sideways thing. I should be grateful we weren't outside."