The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Yeah. And bwetter for Mwiles to fwind us that Dwad to drwag us to schwool!" said Skye.

------------

Melody scowled slightly. "I'd be more worried about a poisoned pizza," she muttered.

"Yeah! Wait... I don' go to school so I don' need to worry" Dylan said

"Bwut.... ywou... I... we..." Skye shook his head slightly with confusion.

------------

Miles finished counting and looked around. "They could be anywhere in Haven," he muttered. "Let's narrow it down a bit." He started casting a spell.

"If he grabbed Hope she could just teleport back with that device, which he probably knows. Or else he's in for an annoying surprise."

"Sowwy, my hwead's bweing fwunny agwain," said Skye. "I thwought you'd dwone a dwino prwoject in schwool!"

-------------

"Yeah, guess you're right," sighed Melody. "Is it often like this? Just waiting?"

"Most of the time yes. Though normally it is Eggman we're waiting on, though someitmes we get a good plan to try and weaken his position. It's a slow and methodicla process, it's not as simple as taking him out, his subordinates would still be a problem."

"Yeah, I've heard he has control of a sizable part of the world," said Melody. "Take him down and you just get a destructive power struggle. Or he blows up all his followers, one of the two."

"Not very nice for those who didn't follow him willingly," said Melody.

"They've been given ample opportunity to surrender or change sides, unfortuantely this is a war, and somebody has to lose."

"Uh, I think the 'If you dare to swap sides or surrender i'll blow up the bombs in your cybernetics' might put some of them off Shadow," pointed out Melody.

Dylan giggled

"I'd need to go to school to do a dino project. But I'm not a kid so I don't" he said sounding surprisingly calm

"Perhaps. But I don't like the thought of our guys getting hurt for their sake."

"Yeah. Thwat's rwight," said Skye stretching his head and looking a little confused.

---------------

"This whole thing is a mess!" said melody

"Do you go to school?" Dylan asked. He thought Skye did but wasn't sure if that was the pool messing with his head

"Welcome to Mobius. A planet with such a messed up history they ended up renaming it."

Skye nodded. "Yeah, cwourse I dwo swilly!" he said with a grin as he started climbing the wall.

----------

"Hope was telling me. Seriously, HOW did it get this way! It almost sounds impossible," said Melody shaking her head.

Dylan grinned and climbed after him

"I'm not silly! I thought you went but I wasn't sure" he said

Shadow just shrugged. "I don't quite understand how either, but it's irrelevant now."

"Are twoo swilly" said Skye sticking his tounge out at Dylan. "I gwo thwere almwost evwery dway! Cwept hwols lwike now!"

----------

"I guess you've got a point," said Melody

"And at least we don't have to live under the jackboot of a despot like Moebius, so I'm not planning on moving anytime soon."

"Uh... y-yeah, it is better than there," said Melody a little uncomfortably, given she was one of those 'despots' and had enjoyed the lifestyle.

"Indeed. Though my Moebian self will occupy that cushy position in a few years I imagine."

"Yeah, I guess he will. He didn't seem all that thrilled by it when we bumped into him," said Melody.