The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Yep, things are looking-" Hope stopped when the character pulled out a oversized baseball and batted it straight into her ninja unexpectedly.

'What the @£$%'----"...ing Hell was that?" exclaimed Melody.

Dylan had finished drawing himself in the picture. He had made sure to add the new changes of what he was wearing to it, including the baseball cap, and was now drawing in the picture too

Harmony was drawing herself flying, giving two large thumbs up. She couldn't fly yet, but she was certain she'd learn soon.

Dylan finished his picture. It was of Harmony telling a story to him. There was only one thing left to do. At the top of the page he wrote in the yellow crayon he was holding

"TOO ANTY HARMONEE"

And at the bottom he wrote

"FRM DYLAN" but he had put the Ns the wrong way round in each place

Harmony finished her drawing, signed it, and with a smile headed to the kitchen.

"Not even them will have the priority over you, ziona."Said glen, as they walked around.

"Awww, you're so, so sweet Glen," said Ziona, playing with his dreadlocks.

"And you are even sweetier."Replied glen, govig the silent authorisation for Ziona to play with his dreads.

Ziona basked in the compliment. "I like that Glen. I'm... I'm so lucky I met you!" She giggled. "And I thought you were so silly that first night in the restaurant. You are silly, but a silly I really, really like!"

(Spark was trying to fight it but was barely unable to stop it all the way. It took completely control of him and instead or flying it drilled into the ground.)

Through the dome Miles could just about see the phoenix burrow into the ground.

"What? Birds aren't meant to dig. Oh @&%$ it!" Miles dismissed the dome. "What are the odd's it's going to emerge right below us?" asked Miles in a tired voice.

Dylan jumped out of his seat and began running back to his room to find Harmony

Harmony turned the corner, not expecting Dylan to be coming barreling towards her.

(ooc: Up to you if they actually collide with each other)

(ooc: Sure. Why not)

Upon colliding with Harmony, Dylan fell to the floor. He wasn't hurt but was surprised and it didn't take him long to get passed it

"Auntie Harmony! Auntie Harmony! I've finished!" He shouted excitedly waving his picture about

"People tend to call me that way at first..., and you an adorable little girl."

"Dylan? Are you alright?" asked Harmony with concern as she rubbed her stomach. Then she saw he was. "That's great. Do you wanna show me yours or see mine first?"

--------------

"Yeah! I'm adorable! I like that!" said Ziona, starting to sing 'adorable' over and over again. Then, flapping her wings, she few up a bit so she could lean her head over Glen so they were eye to eye, abet Ziona's being upside down. "And I'm an adorable big girl too, right?" she asked, with a hint or worry in her voice.

--------------

"I'd hate to see the park where he plays," muttered Melody.

"Look at mine! Look at mine!" Dylan said excitedly holding out his drawing to Harmony

Harmony took the drawing. "This... this is so wonderful Dylan," she said, smiling braodly.

-----------------

"Why would I be jealous of a guy who crires an oversized stick around?" asked Melody.

Dylan smiled back and then gave Harmony a hug

"Thanks! I'm glad you like it!" he said

"I... I love it Dylan," said Harmony. She was starting to tear, but they were happy tears this time.

"Are you gonna put it in your room?" Dylan asked hoping she'd say yes. He hadn't noticed her tears

"Of course I am Dylan. Uh, once I get a room," she said, laughing.