The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Skye glanced over at Dylan. "Just try and keep it nice and steady," he called.

"Well then I guess we'll just have to see what happens. I suppose it'd be best to find Skye then, as he's the only one I can put a chip in right now."

"It's always tricky until you get used to it," called back Skye. "Oh, and be careful, sometime the liquid metal can splash slightly. You might get a couple of tiny singes."

--------------

"Yeah, I guess you don't need to do my younger sister until she's back on her feet. Hmm, as Red's vanished shall I take you there?" asked Anna.

"I'd... We'd like that," said Miles quickly.

"Ill try to be careful. I don't need any more burns right now" Dylan said just as some liquid splashed on the arm which got burnt during the fight with Miles

"Darn" he said under his breath

Glen suddenly got up . "How about We go have a look outside ? I'm starting to feel claustrophobic with all these wall around me."

----------------------------------------------------

"She'll be fine , Melody. Just need some time for herself." Said Locke.

"Don't worry," said Skye, not realising Dylan had got burned. "It'll sting for a second if it happens but that's all."

------------

"I see Dad. I hope she'll be okay." Melody looked up at Locke. "You really don't want me to change, do you?"

------------

"Okay, follow me you two," said Anna as she started heading downstairs.

-------------

(ooc: Puppetmastering much, Locke?)

(ooc: It's how he's puppetmastering that's more worrying :blink: )

Dylan wasn't pleased to find that the stinging wasn't lasting a second and wondered if he should've had Sabre take a look at the burn before he had come down

"Nearly done"

(ooc: I kinda realised that I forgot about the burn from the fight. And so unless he has magical healing powers which he doesn't, he should still be feeling something from it. Certainly the liquid metal would remind him)

"Great," replied Skye, still too engrossed to notice Dylan's pain. But Melody did.

"Are you sure you're alright?" she asked quietly.

Dylan didn't answer Melody's question. Instead he finished cutting the metal

"Done" he said

"Okay, let's get this box welded up," said Skye setting up the next tranche of tools.

"Let me show you," began Skye, just as Anna entered with a 'Here we are!'

(Spark continued walkinf but with no luck of finding them. He bends down to pick up there scent sniff, sniff his eyes darkened) there they are (he said rushing towards them going through the halls furously because he has been searching for awile)

(ooC: That's not puppet mastering . They were kissing and we never said where Zionna and Glen were. )

"I have my say in the matter, but like every teenager, I doubt You'd listen to me."

(ooc: Locke. You just moved them to a bed and implied they were doing... I'm not going to say. But that is puppet-mastering)

(ooc: Sorry. That does look better in my opinion but I'm not the one deciding)

(ooc: That was puppet-mastering to the Nth degree Locke. Thank you for changing it)

"I followed the map. Someone actually labeled this as 'Skye's basement'," said Anna. Miles went in a looked around, giving an impressed whistle. Skye stiffened when he saw Miles.

----------

"I will listen. Following on what is said though..." said Melody with a smile.

----------

"Okay, let's go for a walk," said Ziona.

"Okay! We're he-" Kayl said, entering all of a sudden, "uh... hello." She said trying to smile to most of the people present.

"Hello, Melody" Berry smiled coming too.

Edited by sweet_lil_eliza

"Sorry to interrupt Skye. I need to implant a tracking trip in you. And you're sisters once they've got their new bodies. Man that sounded weird," said Zamy.

(ooc: Um, which Melody did Kayl and Berry appear to? There's another Melody down. The younger one (the one there were talking to before they left) is in her room with look. The new one is in the basement.

"A tracking chip? Is that really necessary?" asked Skye, not wanting anyone to know the location of his and Tikal's little hideaway. "And I don't think my twin sister will be getting a new body. So you could implant her now."