The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Not friend." She murmured, giggling a big at the 'badly clothed' part, then she heard a 'manly-girlish' shout. "Yeah, there he is."

'Well, it was a literal 'enchanted castle',' thought Melody, grinning as the ice cream arrived and was handed out, gaining a 'yummy' from Skye. 'It's hard to get more interesting than that!'

--------------

"Sure thing," said Ziona, sitting down. "So what do you want to know?"

"Good." Said Glen, pulling out his side arm."We get him , and we leave, that's cool."

-------------------------

"Don't eat too much skye. We wouldn't want you exploding." Said Locke.

"I...dunno...you start." Berry said.

------------------------

"NO!" Kayl said, grabbing Glen, "Don't underestimate them by clothes. They have weapons, strength. We have them of course, but worst of all is that they know some spells which might affect in whatsoever way! We need a plan!"

"If there's a fight to be had, then I could combat them." Rancor says. "I have just as much strength as Knuckles."

--------------------------------------

"The north huh..." Knuckles says thinking. He then looks to Chaos.

"Assuming this next temple will have lots of water, we'll need Chaos to get his second emerald on our way up. It could aid us in any troubles that we may face."

"What makes you think it will be trapped to such an amount? " Kali asked.

"Think about it. The earth temple was in near ruins, the fire temple was old but still functioned to a degree. The time difference in which these were made are so far apart, the water temple must be in near prime condition. If we confront Trigun again, he may have the upper hand this time."

Skye laughed. "I'll try not to Dad. But this cake is delicious."

--------------

"Start by asking you questions? Or start by just telling you about myself?" asked Ziona

"No worries." Said glen."Shock and awe. We flash them, get the kid, and leave as fast as we can. Won't know what hit them."

----------------------------------

"Just be careful ! Staying in bed a whole day on vacation would be stupid." Said Locke.

-----------------------------------

"All of you, grab my arm." Said Spectre as he rose his left arm."I'll get us somewhere ...In a place where there might be something of help."

"Hehe good point. I could do with one of those." thought Hope.

As Rouge took a bite out of her slice, Shadow leaned into her ear. "You know-" before he could finish his comment Rouge put a piece of her cake in his mouth and shut his jaw with her hand, then leaned next to his ear. "Let's save those comments for later," she whispered with a mischievous smile. Shadow nodded and swallowed the cake, making sure she didn't just break any of his teeth.

"Interesting, you could be help." Kayl said, smiling, "but I need some plan to distract them..."

-----------------------

"Umm... I am a squirrel, I love my friends, people I'm with, fluffy cute things... and... normal, really." Berry laughed, "How about you? Enjoy your job as a cop?"

Edited by sweet_lil_eliza

"I know Dad. That's why I'm not having a fourth piece," explained Skye.

'Hmm,' thought Melody, 'I think we've just got ourselves a project.'

Anna, catching sight of what just happened between Shadow and Rouge, giggled.

------------

"No," Ziona answered frankly. "I only took the job to visit other Zones. In No-Zone, you're either a Cop, or the work you do revolves around the Cops. And only the Zone Cops are allowed to leave No-Zone."

"That seems fun, though. I'm not into travelling, anyways."

Excellent. It sounds like things are all under control then." Rancor replies.

-------------------------------------

Everyone grabs hold to Spectre as they prepare to head out once more.

--------------------------

Trigun watches as the group dissapears and thinks for a moment. "A water temple huh? Well If it's from my element, then I should be able to find it best."

Trigun then sinks into the ground and begins his travel to the north.

"We'd need land first. Lot's of land in fact. But it is something to strive for." thought Hope as she saw Anna's giggling.

"Did I miss something?" she asked

Spectre get them in a what appear to be a shrine. but this one seemed lost to the time."Youu know.... when I said the temple was to the north... I kind of lied." Said Spectre with a smile."after all, water is everywhere around us.... no, the temple is hidden where the water take form. Where the greatest miracle happen. This place where fire, ice, and earth meet each other....To work in harmony."

-----------------------

Locke smiled."And then you'll just compensate by eating ice cream."

-----------------------

"well.... we could use this." Said Glen, pulling out a grenade."It's what we tend to call... a 'flashbang' grenade. We throw them in front of our ennemies, and the explosion of said Grenade result in a non lethal blinding light. Be careful, wearing night vision devices while watching those thing might get you bliind for a long time !"

"Uh, yeah," said Skye, looking a little embarrassed.

'Oh no we don't!' thought Melody. 'It's enchanted. It could be bigger on the inside! Infact, I'm thinking we should have it so we arrive there by going through any door in the world and thinking a password, and the castle will teleport us there!'

"I think we did," said Melody aloud.

"Oh, it wouldn't be so funny to explain," said Anna.

-------------

Ziona shook her head. "It's not fun. Not really. And we've only just finished fighting a very costly war."

"That'd be great. Though where should we put the castle?"

"Ok no worries," said Hope

"Then i think it's time to stop." Said Locke smiling."Before your little belly become so full you can't fly anymore."

"But I am still kinda hungry," said Skye. "I used up a LOT of energy with all the magic I cast today."

'Hmm, I dunno. Somewhere nice. Maybe even a pocket Zone...' thought Melody

"Dylan might have caught it on camera," said Anna to Hope.

"Of course I did." Dylan said overhearing them. "No way I was going to miss that"

"If you need to recover, in that case... i'll make an execption. But don't make this an excuse for everything you want." Said Locke.

"I won't Dad. Only when it's the truth," promised Skye

'Yeah, I think we might wanna avoid that one!' thought Melody

"There you go," said Anna to Hope, "Dylan can show you the pic and you can see what happened."

""Alright." Sid Locke." then enjoy yourself."

"I'm sure there's lots of places to avoid, but we'll find the right spot eventually."

"Mind if I have a look Dylan?" asked Hope

"Thanks Dad," said Skye, returning to his eating.

'Yeah. We don't want to rush this,' thought Melody.