The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Your teleporter isn't working? That's really odd. Why would the dream let everyone walk around as they wish, but block your teleport?" Skye pondered.

--------------

Mina blushed with embarrassment again. "I guess so, though from the rumors I knew you had to at least look similar to Shadow. Maybe I just wasn't certain enough."

(ooc: after that I am so tempted to have a 'dream hedgehog skye' show up, but that would probably be taking things to far.)

"But a fox.... Maybe you happen to have a secret crush on someone." Said Red.

------------------------------------------------

"I do hope this will end soon....." Said Tikal.

-----------------------------------------------

"Zionna, I'm sorry........But it's time now. It's time stop this. a lie cannot go on forever, can it? Please.." Said Glen, before whispering to her ear;"I just love you too much..."

"Now you know for sure exactly what I look like, for future reference," whispered Crowley.

Shadow looked over to Crowley.

"Well if you ever needed confirmation that you aren't you mother, take a look over there," he said to Melody.

"So do I Tikal," Skye replied. "So do I."

-------------

"No way," Mina objected. "Miles is handy to have around, but he's just a bratty kid. Not someone to have a crush on. And I won't forget Crowley"

------------

"Oh wow yeah. She's worse than Skye was with Tikal."

--------------

"But I don't wanna grow up Glen. Please don't make me," Ziona cried, tears following freely. "Can't I stay like this until the dream is over?"

"I don't know, I tried earlier but no luck. I don't think I can cheat an escape and would have to do it through a normal method, but I'm sure there will be something trying to stop me there as well"

"I'm still feeling bad For Glen. Just a bit." Said Tikal."When I see the town outside, I actually shudder to think about what could have actually happenned when he was out there."

----------------------------------------------------------------

"I never aimed at anyone precisely.." Said Red."But you still mentionned him, so....."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"I...I...I don't know...If you stay that way, waking up will be even worse for you. But I can still tell you one thing : As long as stay a child at heart, this will never leave you."

"Yeah. Though I prefer her mad fanaticism to Skye's sickly sweet 'Oh Tikal is the most wonderful person in the world' attitude. Certainly is fun to watch Crowley have to go along with it. He's taking it better than I would," said Shadow

"So do I Tikal," said Skye sitting down on the ground. "When we... talked... before, I got the impression that there was something tragic in his past, but I wasn't expecting anything like this." He opened his radio. "Dylan, it might be an idea to give the teleporter another try now that you know where we are. With something to focus on, and as your aren't leaving the dream, it might be worth a shot."

---------------

"Red," replied Mina sounding a little exasperated, "my dream son is a fox with two tails. Who else could you be referring to?"

---------------

"I'd agree with you on both points there. Maybe Crowley is just enjoying the attention. Though, if Mom's like that, and Skye goes all sugary, how the hell am I gonna react if I fall in love?" Melody asked herself, sounding a little worried.

---------------

"I don't care how hard it's gonna be. As long as I can make the most of it while I can."

"you are mostly Jealous." Said Locke."But further research in the ark database ... tend to say that you actually are thinking otherwise about Tikal. Especially since there might be a lot of common point with these two."

--------------------------------------------------

"Skye... at least he is trying to move on."

-------------------------------------------------

"Heck, it could have been any fox ! Maybe it was some kind of Disease of anatomic stuff nobody care about..."

---------------------------------------------

"i'll stand by your side then."

"Somehow I reckon you won't be as overbearing as those two Melody. And Locke, I'm not jealous, nor would you have access to the Ark's databases, and they certainly wouldn't mention a thousand year old echidna in the first place."

"I hope he manages it, that's all."

-------------

"So you're saying it's my dream to have a kid with a mutilating illness?" asked Mina. "WHAT KIND OF SICK TWISTED PERSON DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?" she yelled.

-------------

"I'm a little confused about what you said there dad. And I really hope you're right Shadow"

-------------

"I know you want me older again, but when we wake up we'll have all that time in the real world. I can only be a kid for a little while longer. Thanks for standing with me."

"gee, Calm down." Said Red."No you aren't. Now stop shouting. my ears are sensitive.Maybe someone else dreamed of having a kid with Miles, that's all."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Maria." Stated Locke."Kindred spirit hoping for peace and victims of the same violence they tried to avoid. Both close of a very powerful individual.... Shall I keep on?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My pleasure" Said Glen.

"I think you might be reaching a little there Dad"

-------------

"Sorry Red. Just the idea that I'd want to be cruel to my kid's in any way... just kinda set me off."

-----------

"Thank's Glen. You're the best," said Ziona, hugging him tightly.

Shadow looked at Locke with all the malice he could muster.

"I don't know how you got that information, but destroy it and never steal our data ever again. You have absolutely no right to that information. If you refuse, or do it again, there will be severe consequences for your entire island." Shadow then turned his back and walked off.

"All the more reason to wake up so I can plug this security breach," muttered Shadow.

"Clearly it is not her dream Red," said Crowley.

"I don't think you can talk about it... Especialy when you own action almost destroy the ilsand and the people living in it." Said Locke."Beside, these informatation were given to us, rather than stolen."

------------------------------------------

"For someone like you, tt's all the more worthing."

------------------------------------------

"I know, i know.... The whole thing is just starting to P*ss me off. Can't we just get dylan and finish what we started? we can always take care of things later on."

"No it wasn't given to you. I control access to all information regarding the Ark. It is above top secret. So I'm going to give you one more chance."

"It sounds like things are getting a little fraught downstairs Tikal. I might need to break up the party soon."

-----------------

"Uh, I'll just let the two of you argue," Melody said as she moved away.

----------------

"Yeah, I've had enough of the dream world and freaky dream kids." Melody bristled when she heard that. "So who's this Dylan?" Mina asked.

----------------

"Hehehe. Thanks. I suppose we should find out what everyone else is up to.

"I suppose that the GUN isn't telling you everything Then." Said Locke."Especially since you are not the only one with access over such things. It was just a simple exchance of information."

-------------------------------------

"I say we finish this before something bad actually happen."

-------------------------------------

"You are Right, let's get out of there."

---------------------------------------

"Appearently, he is a councilor, and a friend. also very good with camera in general...."

(ooc:Locke is protecting his island. shadow is doing his job. Both end up in the wrong side. It sees way too usual for me....)

"You seem to have a lot of strange friends Red," Mina commented, her head cocked slightly to one side.

--------------

Ziona smiled, took Glen's hand, then started skipping towards the stairs.

--------------

"You're right. I just need to get everyone's attention first." Skye gather a small portion of magical energy, then suddenly released it, causing a loud, but not ear ringing, bang to occur.

"Okay everyone. Save the argument till we're... Ahem. Let's find Dylan, then make our next move."

(OOC I was more referring to the fact you just destroyed GUN's credibility as an intelligence agency).

"Fine. Let's just find him and get the hell out of here! I have a resignation to hand in," said Shadow, still fuming with rage.

"If you're looking for opening's Shadow I'm sure I can find one or two on Moebius if you wanted," said Mina in a voice which was hard to tell if she was joking or not.

"Shadow..."Said LOcke."It happenned years ago, way back when I must not have been more older than Knuckles. ! But after Robotnik took over of a good part of the world, we had to cut ties with humans and overlanders in general... Since then, many things have changed. And life-threatening situations tend to make technology advance way faster. beside, I know a bat that would be devastated if such a thing happened."

----------------------------------------------

Glen followed Zionna, making sure not to fall of the stairs."Not too fast cuty!"

-----------------------------------------------

"And you are the one saying that..."