The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Anything Wrong Skye?" Asked Red with a bit of concern"I suppose it can be helped. You do are cute after all."

Skye pulled his tail closer to his chest, seemingly unaware of his actions.

"I-it's j-just... a-all t-these p-people t-talking t-to m-me, h-hugging m-me, b-being n-nice, j-just p-paying a-attention t-to m-me. I-it's j-just a-a b-bit t-too m-much."

"It's true that you are used to the attention, but not in this way, are you? I suppose you gonna have to get used to it for a little while."

"N-not u-used t-to a-attention a-at a-all, o-outside f-family. A-and t-that w-wasn't e-exactly a-attention."

"Not the best topic in the morning, But if you want, we can move a bit out of the group so you can tell me more if you want, ok?"

"N-no, n-no, n-no, t-there's n-no n-need t-to t-talk a-about i-it. B-but I-I t-think I-I c-could d-do w-with s-some b-breathing s-space."

"Well, you can tell her if you need to, People usually understand this kind of thing."

"A-a-actaully I-I-I w-w-was m-m-meaning..." Skye's eyes dart towards the door to the balcony, then he began sprinting towards it.

"Well.... that's unexpected..."Said Locke."I hope he is fine. Because I can't shake off this feelling that something is wrong,ever since he came back with Shadow."

Melody left the room and joined Skye on the balcony. He was sitting on the edge, legs dangling over the side, still clutching his tail. Melody sat down beside him.

"You okay?"

"B-better now yeah."

"The only time I've seen you panic like that is when Father tries to curse you."

"I k-know. Y-you... y-you just put m-me on edge mentioning s-seeming Mother. Yeah, I k-know she isn't actually o-our mother. T-then is j-just hit me h-how... alien this all is. And I'm n-not used to people... f-fawning over m-me like that... a-and I kinda f-froze up a bit."

"Is that all?"

"Erm, my v-visit to GUN m-may have been m-more exciting t-than I'd planned, b-but don't tell Mom and Dad, ok."

"Okay, As long as you tell me what happened when Mom and Dad arn't around, I promise."

"Good. A-and o-one m-more thing." Skye turned to face Melody. "W-why the H-HELL did y-you not t-tell me I-I was s-stammering?" he snarled.

"Should we Go to see them?"Asked Locke to Red.

"No, let's wait for a bit. I think they need some time alone. They'll come back when they'll be ready."

So, does that mean every time any of us have been in Haven, even if Locke's not around, at least one of you has been watching us?

Melody was taken aback by the venom in her brother's voice.

"I, but, I just think you sound cute when you stammer."

"It a-almost got m-me KILLED!" Skye yelled. "I can't u-use m-magic i-if I stammer"

Melody face fell and her eyes dropped.

"I'm... I'm sorry Skye. I had no idea. I keep thinking this world a safe but..."

"Doesn't m-matter," Skye replied. He'd made his point, and didn't want Melody to feel any worse. Leaning over he gave he a quick hug. "S-sorry I shouted, w-with e-everything this morning I'm a l-little on e-edge. Just l-let m-me know if it h-happens again. I suppose I-I should do s-something about it." Skye stood up and went to the balcony door.

"D-dad? Could y-you come here f-for a s-second?"

"More or less, yes." Spectre kept on."Nothing against you, really; but, rather....unfortunate accidents happenned recently and before that got us obligated to put these law on."

---------------------------------------

Locke came toward skye."Yes, what would you want skye?"

"I'm s-sorry to b-break up the h-holiday a b-bit, but is i-it okay if I c-can go b-back to Haven and pick u-up my diary? There's a r-ritual I n-need to p-preform to g-get rid of t-this Darn s-stutter."

Don't worry. I won't judge you on it. I've enjoyed spying from my house before the whole sorting out the curse adventure started

"You know I can't say no. just come back once you are done. No wait, On second though , I'm coming with you. Everyone else is not going to disappear while we are in haven for one hour or two, right?"

-----------------------------------------------------

"I see.It's quite eye-opening indeed."

"S-sure thing Dad. N-no problem. Just one second." Skye went back out to the balcony. "You alright Melody?"

Melody quickly wiped away a tear before Skye could see it.

"I'm fine Skye, really. You will think about what I asked earlier, won't you? About the concert?"

"W-why do y-you w-want to g-go?"

"Curiosity."

"I suppose I-I c-can't argue. It s-should be o-okay as long a-as Fat... Mil.... Tails isn't t-there. I d-don't think I-I could c-cope with t-that." Skye turned and headed back. "I'm ready now Dad."

I haven't done much spying recently. Too busy with all this other stuff. And I won't be doing any spying on anyone until I've set up my computer again. Come to think of it, I should've put some hidden cameras around the DEL base. It would've been extremely helpful

"Fine, I'll teleport us there. It should gain us some time, ok?"

------------------------------------------------------

"Things happenned, and some didn't. It's not your faukt. After all, one cannot be on every frontline at the same time."

"S-sounds good. I-it'll be great t-to be a-able t-to cast m-magic a-again."

I know but I'll have to make sure if I ever go back, I hide some cameras around so I can see what they're doing. Much easier and much safer than attempting to hack

"Probably."

------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok then, let's go." And the both of them teleported back to haven."So where did you put that book already?"

"It s-should still b-be in my bedroom," replied Skye as he entered. He picked the book up from his bedside table and flicked through it, grabbing a pen as he did so.

"Y-yep, here it is. Now, i-if I make s-some modifications h-here a-and here it should remove the s-side-effects. I'll a-also need a fairly l-large area t-to set t-this up, a-and some c-chalk."

"Ok, I think we happen to have a large area around these part; It's where we often go to train our chao powers. That ought to do the trick. We also happen to have a bunch of thing in there, Including chalk.Follow me." And they went to the training room."Here we are. Take what you need."