The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

(ooc: I thought Shadow was with the rest of the group, not in his room)

(ooc: Oh yeah! Never mind. I didn't see that)

Shadow was lying on the bed, tired and frustrated. "Don't worry Shadow, Mina and Miles can't get through." "I know. It's just a lingering thought. With my powers I don't know what she could do if she actually got inside HQ... eurgh what's that Darn echidna saying now. Might as well see." Shadow got up and slowly walked to the door before unlocking it.

(ooc: Yeah, what is that echidna saying now?

Also, if Mina has some of Shadow's powers, does that mean Melody and Skye do as well?)

"Oh shadow, It's nothing. Well, everyone is quite upset right now. And I though I could have the right to get upset about you . You saved my life after all." Said Glen.

"I don't recall saving your life. Thanks to me you nearly got mauled to death by a pack of werehogs" joked Shadow. "Besides, I have no qualms with you. It's Locke. It's hard to be 'old and sloppy' as he put it, when technically I'm only in my mid 20s and have got out of far worse situations unscathed. It only happened because we got ambushed. Miles came out of nowhere and did some sort of paralysis spell. I never would've got close enough to Mina to knock her out with him around. If he got me, you can be Darn sure he'd have got Locke. I was smart enough to keep Omega at a safe distance. If he hadn't have disrupted it Mina could be 10 times as powerful. I should really give him a bonus for that"

"Thing is, Do you even know how powerful Locke might be ? The one is my zone was litteraly kicking and taking name, Giving the "Authority", In asskicking." Said Glen. " But what was worse? The fact that he had a brain."

"Wouldn't save him from Miles' spells. He had the element of surprise. And Locke wouldn't have had ranged backup to stop the ceremony, so let's be glad it wasn't him there. Mina with his powers?" Shadow shuddered.

"He has brain . That mean he thinks, and fast . And he had the backup .In fact , He would not even work with an outsider at all. He doesn't do with this kind of liabilty."

"Are you calling me stupid? I assure you that's not the case. The fact I'm standing here is proof of that. Idiots don't last long in this job."

"I never said that ; I said he has way more power than you . Why do you I can't go back? " Said Glen.

After Shadow had told his story neither kids had been particularly aware of what was going on.

"I can't believe Shadow did that. He must have known the risks. I thought he cared about us." Skye choked back a sob. "I guess I was wrong about this world, it's just as bad as Moebius. Worse if fact. At least on Moebius people are honest about being jerks and don't try and pretend otherwise. C'mon Melody, we're leaving."

Skye took Melody by the hand and tried to leave the hotel room, but Melody held him back, refusing to move.

(ooc: as for powers, erm ???)

(ooc: Indeed)

This is not the break I was hoping for. Now we are all upset with each other. Why can't we have a good vacation for 1 day?!

"Skye ...." Locke said ..... he could not find the words . "Skye... We care.., We care about you ." He kept on " All the things that hapoen , all these memories ,Can you think of them as lie ? " Locke was sad ."I don't know about the other , but I care ."

“Apparently they are lies Locke.” Skye was on the verge of shouting, tears streaming from his eyes. “How can I trust what I know if they can be chopped and changed on a whim? I don’t want to stay somewhere where my whole life could be re-written.”

“Skye, please,” Melody begged. “We have a family here. I know you’re upset, but don’t throw it away because of that.”

" This is not a lie !" ...." Back when you were down, I helped you! Back when you were cursed , I saved You. And back when you were cold ... I gave you my home and my love ." Tears were starting to come from Locke .

Hearing Skye, Shadow returned to GUN despite Rouge's protests. "I've done enough damage Rouge. I'm gonna check on Zet. I can't screw that up." Rouge was left standing there, not knowing what to do.

*Looks to where Skye, Melody and Locke are*

What can I do? I don't know how much comfort I can be. Locke and Red are the parents so they would be the major comfort.

*Sits down and sighs*

This whole thing is falling apart in front of me, and I can't do anything to stop it. What to do, what to do?

"You must know them as much as Locke . You are family for them. You can do something .... I'm the one that can't ." Said Glen.

*Looks up*

Where did you come from?