BlurryDawgo

Ken Penders Topic...

649 posts in this topic

I looked at Geoffrey's face and thought... That's not so bad

Then I had a small look at the rest of him in his skin-tight suit and I'm glad it's not a clear picture of what he looks like completely. I would probably go die in corner if I saw what he looks like on the whole

Still... Lien-Da and Knuckles look worse

Wow... o_o bold... I mean... Isn't that kind of risky to put Knuckles in his comic??

Actually I can't help but feel like he recycled Geoffry's head =/

Wow... o_o bold... I mean... Isn't that kind of risky to put Knuckles in his comic??

Pretty much, yeah. Honestly its bad enough he's ripping the characters off but, this.... this just proves that he's being a hypocrite

He can claim its ....uh "Praetorian" all he wants but there is no getting around that he ripped it straight out issue 131 of the Sonic comics =/ http://en.sonicscanf.org/comics/sonic-the-hedgehog/131/#13

Yeah true.. I mean of course it would be different if there were clear differences between the two.. But since seeing there is none...

...So Geoffrey is in Ken's stories. ...I really should have saw that coming.

Well, at least the art design for him was merciful. Nothing was really added to it besides what I can only assume is a black jumpsuit with a purple vest, gloves, and boots.

Considering he has a little bit of dialogue in that image, I can't say for sure if his personality is in tact, but it at least looks a little like it is. In which case: Thank you God, there's at least ONE positive reassurance in these chronicles.

He is? where?

I'm honestly surprised no one brought this to the table https://twitter.com/KenPenders/status/565796920010891265/photo/1

Honestly as horrible as the characters are the one thing that truly gets to me, is the fact that he literally put Future Knuckles in the picture...

Which reminds me, About that little Knuckles "cameo". ...I agree that was a bad move on Ken's part. Not just for moral reasons but because it shows a lack of effort.

I think by this point he just wants to see how far he can push his luck before the consequences come raining down on him =/

It's really sad how that had to happen.. You know all those characters got removed from the comics and then this.. Wonder if yet another lawsuit will happen...

It's really sad how that had to happen.. You know all those characters got removed from the comics and then this.. Wonder if yet another lawsuit will happen...

If what Geoffrey said is true about Sega or Archie throwing the first punch, then it's possible. ...Still, I don't believe either company are so petty/desperate as to take Penders to court for such a small 'cameo' shot. ...Now if he did this throughout his comic, that would be another story. But this one small shot, stolen as it is, I don't think is worth any court's time.

Yeah I know.. But just saying if he tests his limits even more.. who knows...

Yeah I know.. But just saying if he tests his limits even more.. who knows...

The scary thing is he claims to have hold of Robo Robotnik and Scou-...Evil Sonic

If Not Knuckles is any indication, We might as well brace ourselves in the event that Not Sonic the Evil Sonic emerges

I mean if the guy is crazy enough to not only make his Knuckles expy a slightly changed Future Knuckles followed by literally a image rip from a Sonic comic, then I can easily see him attempting just that

Edited by ZonicTH

In that case... I might as well loose all hope?

I don't know whats gonna happen to the characters when this project fails but if we're lucky Archie might be able to scoop up the rights back =/

but sadly I know this is unlikely...

I don't mean to be a downer or anything, but.. I just can't see the Penman willingly give "his" characters back no strings attached. But if it does happen it probably won't be for a long time =/

Though personally I'm just hoping Archie decides to go after the characters Penders didn't make =O

I really wish world would be easier place to live and people wouldn't actually have to use lawsuits and all that jazz.. =_=

The world is sadly not that simple...mainly due to people, but its how it goes.

There really should be some way to compromise... =_=' I just don't know what but that would save many LIVES.. As well as many EYES... Hey that rhymed :D

Ken tried to by setting conditions if Archie is to use them again 

Lets see

"A) There are only three untouchable characters: Julie-Su, Locke and Lara-Su. The only thing anyone at Archie Comics would have to run by me regarding any of my characters is if they wanted to kill off a certain character. Beyond that, anything in the present day timeline is fair game. Have fun.

B ) With regards to the use of the characters Julie-Su and Locke in the present day timeline, nothing must contradict what was established in my MOBIUS: 25 YEARS LATER stories. Those stories, especially Locke's death, are canon as far as THE LARA-SU CHRONICLES and I'm concerned.

C) Lara-Su is the only character in which any story featuring her which Archie Comics wishes to put into production MUST be reviewed and approved by me."

http://www.kenpenders.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2595

=/ there are so many things wrong with those conditions its not even funny

Edited by ZonicTH

Aw man... REALLY?? THOSE are the rules? o_o wow.. um.. yeah I won't even start to list things that are wrong with those rules...

Yep =/ We probably wont see them return to the comics for a loooooong time =( with conditions like those

Yeah... I understand why... o_o it's just sad that because of what happens between some people who can't make good compromises the comics will have to suffer and same with the storyline and character development.. Well... Although that DID certainly affect the comics story and everything..I still think they made pretty good choices there plus they DID bring back Honey which a LOT of fans have been wanting to see for ages now.

Agreed its also great to see Breezie again after all these years, Maybe they'll bring back other cartoon characters =O

That is possible! And I'm pretty sure we will see some familiar characters coming back in the most unusual way.. (for some it might do good but for others not so much.. depends though I trust the comic makes enough so it'll probably be fine)