Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danny Felixe

Alt-World Play Mania 1.0

3389 posts in this topic

Fluffy looked at skye and whispered as softly as possible, "something is weird with him..."

Chris nodded, "any solution you have?"

"There does seem to be something... off about him," whispered back Skye, his nervousness growing.

"I think you know that pokeball's remove all pokemon's memories, and that we are capturing intelligent creatures, turning them into mindless slaves, and forcing them to fight," shouted Kimi at the Professor. Slowly, he turned back to face the group. He looked at Chris.

"And do you agree with your friend's acquisition Master Thorndyke?"

Fluffy went closer to skye, "I wanna get out of here..."

Chris looked at Kimi, he felt every word she said, he looked down and answered him, "yes... I agrees... With my friend, Kimi..."

"S-so do I-I," whispered back Skye. "He's s-scaring me. Should we t-try sneaking o-out?"

Kimi was to fired up with emotion to object or react to Chris' use of 'friend'.

The Professor sighed, then sat back down at his desk.

"Very well. Then allow me to explain the reasons to you. It is about the survival of humanity."

"Mayb.. Wait." She said, hugging his tails still, looking at the professor.

Chris looked at Kimi and immediately regretted saying that.

"Wait, what?" He said, then turning to prof.

The Professor looked at the group through his glasses.

"How many pokemon are there? Not species, individuals? How many for each human? Do you understand how outnumbered we are? If the pokemon were to rise up, to band together against us, what would happen? And it has happened. That is what led to this current state." The Professor paused, then continued.

"Before, history tells us that we lived in peace. Then the pokemon suddenly turned on humanity devastating our people. Our only hope was to turn their advantages against them. To train them to defend us. And over the years, this defense has grown. By training them, by keeping their numbers controlled, we keep humanity save from another massacre."

"See ya snake boy, it seems your doing something important here at least that's what it looks like."said Zangoose as he left the building.

"I really don't like that guy."said Seviper.

"Did you say he we was evil?! Then why aren't we in there with him to make sure he doesn't try anything?!"

Christy was angry now, she shouted something, which the others couldn't understand.

...Except Fluffy, she said, "I... will translate... she is... saying that... in that case, why are...pokemon being tortured and... their families destroye..." Fluffy tried to say, holding tears and failing.

Chris looked cautiously, "arguments..." he thought.

----

Milotic gave a good angry look to Zangoose then turned to Seviper, "Wouldn't you say, but he thinks the same of you." Then she replied Dylan, "I believe he can cause no potential harm to them, but still, if it's needed, we will go i... err I mean, help."

"I do wish that part didn't have to happen," said the Professor to Fluffy and Christy, sounding genuine in his regret. "And I certainly don't approve of those who torture you. But all these measures are necessary. We need to protect humanity from another uprising. If we don't, it will be our families that will be suffering, before our inevitable extinction."

Christy looked down, completely disappointed to being the one of suffer, but understanding the other side of an argument, she silently sat.

Fluffy looked at her, she had a lot of sympathy for her, she stopped crying, but tears were still coming, she left Skye's tail and gave her a hug.

(Ooc: the prof is a good guy?)

(ooc: I.... I... I honestly wasn't expecting that! The Prof is NOT a good guy. He may have a point about humanity being threatened, but it's still pretty Darn evil. 'We will oppress one race to save our own' is not a good guy argument.)

"This isn't right," muttered Skye.

"Exactly Skye. It's NOT RIGHT!" shouted Kimi. "You can't justify that just because you think pokemon might attack us. We know they're intelligent. They can talk. So we can talk to them and live in peace together. And it you won't listen to that, I'll find people who will."

(Ooc: then you haven't being around our family :/)

Chris looked and nodded and shouted as well, "she's right! Abusing someone isn't the answer!" He didn't believe he was saying THAT.

Fluffy hugged Christy while she cried and cried a bit too.

---

Milotic heard the shouting, "I can hear some argument going."

Dylan tried to open the door

"Sealed" he said

"No!" Milotic shouted, "he did this, again! This isn't good!"

"Again?!" Dylan asked extremely stressed

"Okay, let's not lost cool now. There is no way you can break the door unl-... One thing."

(ooc: Uh, well, this got awkward...)

Kimi turned round and beamed at Chris, thrilled that he was coming round to her way of thinking.

"And there is nothing I can say that will stop you from telling others?" asked the Professor.

"NO!" replied Kimi emphatically.

"I see. You are a true Idealist." The Professor said the last word with a clear note of disgust. Surreptitiously, he began reaching into a drawer on his desk. "One interesting fact," he continued speaking, "Most people believe pokeball's are designed only to catch pokemon. That isn't exactly true. It would be more correct to say they are designed NOT to catch humans." In his hand's the Professor held a pokeball, but this one was made of a silver metal, and the latch circle glowed with a sickly green light.

"It is perfectly simple to have that restriction removed," finished the Professor. He pressed a button on his desk, and shimmering forcefileds enveloped the pokemon and mobian's inside his office. Kimi looked around in shock, then back to the Professor. Only to see he was now on his feet and had hurled the silver ball right at her. The ball opened and, with a scream, Kimi was sucked inside. It dropped to the floor and clicked shut.

"We will talk again when you are feeling more... agreeable, Miss Williams," said the Professor harshly. He looked at Chris, another silver pokeball in his hand.

"I wouldn't try and pick it up if I were you. Now then, Master Thorndyke, I hope you will be more reasonable. It did appear you're Idealist views were due to the influence of Miss Williams."

--------------

In the lobby, the Security guards and their Pokemon arrived to try and capture those outside the office.

Dylan looked at the guards

"Looks like we're a bit late"

Chris smiled at Kimi, but then his eyes widened when professor took out the pokeballs and when Kimi was sucked inside he shouted, "KIMI!" And looked blankly at the ball, then at the professor, and then look down back again, not sure what to say and breaking down.

Fluffy looked at the scene with extreme horror, so did Sarla and Christy. Fluffy looked at Skye and gestured asking whether they should attack.

----

Milotic gave an angry to them, "not this time." She said, using waterfall again, and then looking at Dylan, "out of here, quick! We need help."

Dylan stood his ground

"No. I'm not leaving without the others" Dylan then turned to the door and launched himself into it hoping it would open

"No need to cry, she is unharmed," said the Professor coming round to the front of the desk. "And once her mind is... receptive enough, we will remove those Idealist traits from her. I thought you would like that. According to your trainer records you were rather... formidable. She would be more like you. The two of you could make an unstoppable team. No other trainer could stand against you."

Skye nodded at Fluffy's motions, but when he put his hand against the force field he couldn't push through.

"I think it only block's physical objects," he whispered to Fluffy, Sarla and Christy quietly. Anyone have any attacks that aren't physical?"

------------

"Don't let them get away," shouted the lead security officer.

The door didn't open, but it did start to buckle.

Milotic sighed, "it won't open,you're actually putting YOURSELF into trouble," she said, pulling him, not listening to any more arguments,

---

Chris looked at her, for a while, the news of her being safe made him calm, but then as the professor spoke, he turned angry, he felt like shouting that Kimi was always right, but he knew it wasn't right thing to do.

Fluffy looked at him and shook her head, "I can do cute charm and I've heard sylveon can do same and jigglypuff can sing and...put people into sleep,"

Sarla looked and nodded, "what was that sound though?" She pointed to door.

Edited by sweet_lil_eliza

"No! Let me go!" Dylan said escaping Milotic's grasp and launching himself into the door again

"It won't work! We'll get captured, let's get help first!" She said.