Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Danny Felixe

Alt-World Play Mania 1.0

3389 posts in this topic

"Are you alright?" asked Skye concerned, flying down.

"Owwww... Yeah, something Chris made me immun-uh." She said looking at Chris, sad, and he gave the look back, then gesture her to go help Skye,

"Lets go"

"He made you immune?" asked Skye, helping Fluffy back up. He handed her a second screwdriver. "I'll tell you what to do. Just concentrate and we'll get this working."

"Well..." Fluffy whispered, "he used to beat me up, at lot." She then took the screwdriver and nodded, "anything you say."

"He... he did...?" Skye's tone was a mix between sorrow and anger. It distracted him from the job at hand.

"Yeah... It hurted so ba.." Fluffy looked at skye, then back the tile, "let's not talk about that." She never heard skye angry.

"I'm going to have a talk with him once we're free," said Skye, now completely angry, but he turned back towards the exposed emitter. "Okay, take that panel off, then tell me how many wires are there," said Skye as he took another panel off the emitter.

Fluffy raised her eyebrows, since she never saw Skye angy, she didn't like this, but the feeling Skye cared consoled her.

"Uh, erm okay..." She said doing so, "I see quite a few, ten?"

"Ten, right, let me think," said Skye, concentrating on the job calming him down. "Disconnect the second and firth wires from the right hand side, and reconnect the first and sixth into the empty slots."

Fluffy hesitated, but she understood what Skye said, she tried to do so and did,

"Uh... Okay... What now?"

"That should bypass the safety switch, so now we just need to channel power..." Skye looked at Fluffy. "You better land."

Fluffy nodded, then said, "uh... Not an expert in that."

"Oh, er... Just flap your ears slightly more slowly, then you should drop safely."

(ooc: You guys didn't wait for me)

Dylan reached the desk. He looked at the professor, smiled and switched the force field off

(ooc: We did wait Dylan. Or, more accurately, we did something on the side while waiting for you.)

(ooc: What? Oh sorry. I meant you didn't NEED to wait for me)

(ooc: I know, but in this case, it was only fair we waited.)

Skye saw that Dylan was about to hit the switch, so made a quick adjustment so his deactivation would actually activate a force-field to block the door. It worked, but in doing so Skye made contact with a live wire. Shocked, he dropped hard to the ground, blacking out.

The Professor gave a snarl of rage and jumped towards Dylan.

(Ooc: I'm late, but whatever)

Seviper puts his back by the wall.

Dylan backed away a little but not enough to escape the professor's attack. He gpt himself ready to fight back

(ooc: That's two of your characters out of action Skye. Be careful not to lose them all or you might be characterless ;))

(ooc: I've currently got the bad guy's to keep me occupied! :P )

"You'll pay for this interruption you little spiky pest," snarled the Professor, reaching into his desk for another pokeball.

A few of the security pokemon began attacking though the fried, as certain attacks were able to pass through.

(ooc: Is Seviper inside or outside the office?)

(Out side.)

A scizor flew in and used metal claw on Seviper.

"That was unesscary!"

The two deliver blows to each other.

"At least your insults are accurate" Dylan said pushing the professor away. "But your still not putting me in one of those mind control balls"