Shadow

Count to 550 before a mod or admin posts!

25524 posts in this topic

44 Well I think Envy has no gender so...I don't know. In the japanese voice he sound more like a girl although he is speaken by a man.

45... Um.. The Japanese Voice actor is a woman... But they say Envy is a he so..

46 ...a woman? oh haha. Oops. In the german version it is a man and it fits for him.

I think this here was a off panel in the manga. I had it in my picturefolder. Poor Lust.

6vT1pJ5.jpg

I have returned to restart you guys because reasons

So start again

1.... Oh right I forgot you're from Germany.. o_o'' Sorry I just watch it in Japanese so... And well in anime they just call Envy a he though that is possible for him.. Then again He uses the male body more.

2 It impresses me every time that when you hear the german voices of the male characters and then compare it with the japanese version and I think the german ones are more powerful. Instead in the japanese version cute kids are better syncronized than in my language. Must be really hard to cosplay Envy. I couldn't do that...or maybe only the female version of him xP

8... Have you by the way watched anime in Japanese? Or do you just watch it in German? 

9 First I watched in the japanese language with english subtitles and then watched in german.