Delicious echidna

Free play mania 1.0

7776 posts in this topic

Younger Skye: *turns and hugs Fluffy* He said the two of us!

(Ooc: sorry I intended to write "you two" but I wrote "you too", I wanted to imply that Fluffy was in too)

Tails: Of course Fluffy, it wouldn't be the same without you.

Edited by The Chosen One (Alegatius)

Younger Skye: *giggles* it will be funny seeing all the people I know as grown ups as kids.

Tails: But what should I tell them about you, they'll know right away that we are related. Well I'll just tell them that you are my younger brother, that was bored in Argentum when my parents we there...

Younger Fluffy: Yes, it ain't safe to say you're his kid, after all, but who will I be?

Skye: Uh, won't people question why I wasn't seen since your parents got back.... And I'll have to try really hard not to call them Grandma and Grandpa! *looks at Fluffy* We... don't know who your parents are, so that might make things easier.

Younger Fluffy: Can't say that matters much, but how am I related to him, if not daughter in law?

Younger Skye: We could just say you're my friend.... Actually, if you're my girlfriend, we don't want you acting like you're related to my brother....

Tails: *thinking* I got it. For Skye, I can tell my parents the whole story so they can help us, as for your 'absence' we can say that the Beam were trying to solve your color changing. And as for Fluffy, well I can say she's a friend I made in one of my adventures, let's just hope Bunnie doesn't ask too many questions.

Younger Fluffy: A friend who lives in Skye's town, that sounds good, uh...who is bunnie?

Younger Skye: *grins* That sounds like a great plan. I'm sure Grandma and Grandpa will like to meet me early! Do you like it Fluffy?

Younger Fluffy: of course I do! But I wonder how I'll control my fetish to hug you there if we're just 'friends'

Younger Skye: *smiles* Okay, we can tell the truth about that!

Tails: Okay. If you may hand over the arm bands so can modify them, please.

Younger Fluffy: *smiles and hands the arm band* you'll be a great father in law.

Skye: *looks a bit bashful* Okay, here you go. "Hands band over*

*returns to map* If we put a launch base there, and there, that should give full coverage. Or perhaps there on that island.

Tails: Thanks, I'll be back, I just need a table. *walks to a table and lays the bands on it, searches on belt and takes out some tool and a mini computer holographic displayer* That should do. Now let connect them to the computer. *places wires on both bands to the mini computer which displays a holographic screen and keyboard*

Younger Skye; *walks over and watches* Need any help Tails?

Younger Skye: *turns* You're not stupid Fluffy. Far from it.

Tails: Sure, this requires mostly software modification, and some hardware to extends the input energy it requires to open a portal of itself. So, while I change the programming Rotor placed in them you can open the bands energy storage and I'll tell you what to do from there. Hmm, you still have the belt my older self gave you, right?

Skye: It's in my.. my older self's quarters. I'll go and get it.