BlurryDawgo

Sonic Dash

15 posts in this topic

500px-sonic-dash.png

Hey guys, let's talk about the hit iOS game, Sonic Dash! Well, here's my stats:

Did you see? One million points in one run! Woo! Personal best! I keep going, see?

(points)

You try!

(I don't remember adding that logo. But, great! Who should I thank?)

I love Sonic Dash. I play it all the time. My stats aren't the greatest, but who cares, it's fun!

Keep playing. Fill your global challenge progress. And don't worry, you'll get at least one point no matter HOW FAR you run!

I've been enjoying the global challenges they've been putting out. I just started the new one the other day as I hadn't played in a few days but I think I've already gotten one bar on my progress meter. It's pretty easy to fill up.

Yes, I think so too. It's pretty easy.

The only issue I have with the game is that it crashes on me a lot..

How are people feeling about the global challenge for Cream the Rabbit that is on at the moment?

It takes far too long. I only collected 30 eggs so far and I got bored easily.

The only thing that keeps me going is Cream, because I love Cream. But otherwise nah.

I love cream too, and so does my brother, I'm doing this one basically for him

It takes far too long. I only collected 30 eggs so far and I got bored easily.

The only thing that keeps me going is Cream, because I love Cream. But otherwise nah.

I am never playing as Cream again. Complete the global challenge, but be warned of the same problem as Amy.

Took a bit of excessive effort, but I have all the current characters unlocked. All without ever dropping a cent or using my Red Rings :D

tumblr_n50bg2M5111rqd7tno8_1280.jpg

Cream, who I was very excited to get to finally play as her without some assist character. I think this is her first true solo outing without Team Rose or Cheese.

tumblr_n1ndtdo8N91rqd7tno10_1280.jpg

Rouge, who I just love the wing texture on. She's my favorite on account of how she dispatches everything with style.

tumblr_myycw0bGvP1rqd7tno6_1280.jpg

Silver, who's a guy I always look forward to seeing appear in the games. One of the few remaining remnants of Sonic 06 that has yet to be scrapped totally.

tumblr_my4uvdWH851rqd7tno1_1280.jpg

Knuckles, who's probably one of my most favorites of the Classic cast, next to Tails.

tumblr_my4uvdWH851rqd7tno4_1280.jpg

Tails, my childhood favorite, as he was the first character in any game I ever played as. He also debuted the year my little brother was born, so Tails has become a sort of special thing between us, as quite a few of my favorite Tails collectibles were from my lil bro, given the significance of 1992. "Tails" was also the nickname of one of my best friends when we were kids, as she first introduced herself to me as "Tails" before her real name, so the idea of Tails is something that makes me happy. I've clocked a lot of achievements and runs with Tails in "Sonic Dash"

tumblr_my4uvdWH851rqd7tno5_1280.jpg

Blaze is pretty cool, despite the fire. I first encountered her in Sonic 06, as I did not have a DS until this year, when I finally got "Sonic Rush" for the first time. My only experience on her character development was through Sonic 06, Sega SuperStars Tennis (she cameos with Silver as spectators), and Sonic Generations as far as actual visual appearances goes (I also have some of the comics). The idea of a purple cat (my favorite color and one of my favorite animals) controlling fire (an element that I had a pretty big fear of, but love the concept of Pyrokenesis in characters) was a home run to me. Having Blaze in a handheld mobile game to play as freely is win for me. :D

tumblr_my4uvdWH851rqd7tno8_1280.jpg

Shadow is awesome. I like the guy a lot. My childhood has a decent piece centered around my discovery of him through the previously mentioned "Tails" best friend, and procuring a decent amount of collectibles when my Sonic collection really shot off. The only character that I probably have more items of is most likely Tails, but I never actively counted everything as a lot of it's multi-characters or paper media as well.

tumblr_my4uvdWH851rqd7tno9_1280.jpg

Sonic's the cool dude we all know and love, and many seem to feel on the fence about him. I agree that he can be a bit annoying and too forced in trying to cling to the old "radical" style he was born from, but darn it all... the guy is loyal and has a love for adventure. He's the star, yeah, but I don't get tired of playing as him in any game. :D

tumblr_my4uvdWH851rqd7tno10_1280.jpg

Amy... who I spent the better part of an hour trying to get a good in air shot that didn't flash me... which was very impossible with that dress and I really think Sega needs to give her shorts to wear in games like this. Shame... She can be a cool character sometimes when they aren't playing up the whole "love sick puppy" thing. -_-

I was addicted to this game at one point but then I understood this one simple fact: "I suck at this game!! Dx " so then when all the missions and boosters came... I just couldn't finish any missions since my timing is horrible... =-= but maybe I should download this game again...

I play this game... sometimes. I'm not that great at it but I still have fun

I got Sonic (of course), Amy (who was going for free when I got her O_O) and I unlocked Tails after beginning to play it again. Unfortunately, I had to use red rings because despite having a chance to get him both on the free draw and on the daily rewards, I failed both. And I wanted to play someone other than Sonic so I used all my red rings. Didn't use money though, I had been saving up on red rings

I haven't played it much, but as well as Sonic I got Shadow on my use of the spin prize wheel. Talk about lucky!

I use to play it daily, but I unlocked everyone and I'm sitting on a bunch of rings and red rings. If they release a new character or do some sort of Xmas event like last year, I'll definitely play it some more. I'm actually surprised they didn't do some sort of Sonic Boom tie-in with this game. This game is still pretty high on the App store charts so why not have their Sonic Boom versions added in too?