Katzdoomin

Off-Topic Thread

1319 posts in this topic

I'll add on my good luck wishes Cheery. And try not to imagine you as Scrooge McDuck with that saving money talk!

That's a nice way to earn money for yourself. I worked as a student assistant at our department last semester and I'm planning on taking the job once more, once school starts again. :D

That's nice. Just remember you have time for yourself, Cheery. ^^ You know, like relaxing and stuff. :D

Thankies Skye :D Oh, I'm not thinking like Scrooge... I think :3

Oh I have some time for myself, mainly on Wednesday and Sunday. That's more than enough for me :3

Speaking of which, I'm off to work right now! Bi Bi!

That's nice. Well, good luck with work! ^^

Cheery is so cheery :D

But really, it astonishes me how much you work o.o I'm not a kind of person to go out of the house, but I do enough in there itself, with the hard with studies.

But yeah, it's going to be hard raising a family like that, of course wait :3 I'm sure you'll get a eat job!

I'm always cheerful <3

It's because I like work, otherwise you wouldn't see me doing it as much as I'm currently doing :3 And they respect me greatly and my colleagues are a great bunch of people (though we are weirdos)

I'm not in a hurry. I'm not really interested in a relationship at the moment. Especially with how the current generation handles it. Or I find my perfect partner, but I'll let fate decide.

Yay <3

Sounds great! I'm glad you find fun in work! And hey, weirdos are fun ;)

Yeah, but what you said can be applicable in future too, but no one knows what it keeps in hold :)

Completely in agreement there. It'd be a bore if there are no weirdos around. They're like the music to a grand celebration! The fireworks in a fireworks display event thing! The life of the party! The guys who do random things just to show those who view them as such are completely wrong and that being a weirdo is like being a limited edition action figure/plush toy/or whatever things that comes in your mind because you have qualities that they don't 'normally' have.

That was so random, I have no idea what I just said. (._.)

Hmm. Celebrating the 4th of July, eh? Well that holiday will be coming soon like 2 months later from now. Speaking of now, well i.e. what I'm doing right now, I'm watching some funny moments of both Yu-gi-oh! 5D's and Yu-gi-oh! Zexal. One of those funny moments includes my latest status I posted just now. Hope you like it. ;) In fact, you'll be getting some laughs out of it real soon. (Intense Insane and Crazy Laughs) :lol:

I don't think she is. That's an American holiday and she's in the Philippines. Oh and she's speaking metaphorically. Not literally

Now, back on conversation, I have mixed feelings about there being weirdos. I guess it depends on what kind there are. There are various kinds and they do vary

I never knew my randomness rant coincided with the 4th of July. XD

Well... You do have a point there. I guess it all depends on the person, then. But most of the weirdos I have met until now are really nice. :3

Sometimes being weird can be funny, especially those that have alot of sense of intense humor based on the funny moments of what anime they're watching. :lol:

I don't think she is. That's an American holiday and she's in the Philippines. Oh and she's speaking metaphorically. Not literally

Now, back on conversation, I have mixed feelings about there being weirdos. I guess it depends on what kind there are. There are various kinds and they do vary

Well we're more the kind of weirdos that love to do stuff you normally wouldn't do. I can't explain it very well, but imagine it like us driving behind a driving polisher on those kind of carriage containers? I dunno. I have a photo of what it looks like. We actually made a video but since we recorded it by phone, I can't put it on here. Not that I would either way, didn't even ask permission to my colleagues (though they wouldn't mind at all)

dm4s5l.png

1 person likes this

Pfft! Yep. Those are the good ones. That looks fun

Hehe. I guess weirdos are a dish-best served ice cold. Who knew right? :lol:

Edited by Gabe

Well we're more the kind of weirdos that love to do stuff you normally wouldn't do. I can't explain it very well, but imagine it like us driving behind a driving polisher on those kind of carriage containers? I dunno. I have a photo of what it looks like. We actually made a video but since we recorded it by phone, I can't put it on here. Not that I would either way, didn't even ask permission to my colleagues (though they wouldn't mind at all)

dm4s5l.png

*stares at it* I WANNA RIDE ONE TOO! D: And it looks soooo fun! :3

*stares at it* I WANNA RIDE ONE TOO! D: And it looks soooo fun! :3

Then your going to need a Duel Runner. How about a Wheel of Fortune Duel Runner or a Yusei-Go Duel Runner or a Blackbird Duel Runner?

BWAHAHAHHAHA CHEERY IS SO Darn LUCKY!

Though, I'm around weirdos too, especially in my bus- they steal each other's bottles, and like, ask people outside from the windows weather they want water (once a truck driver almost snatched a water bottle o.o) and they even do 'rituals' in the bus while they wear tie on their foreheads and dance XD

But then, they're the undesirable breed of weirdos, because their jokes might be quite painful at times and that's why I am not involved in their plans....usually

Doing rituals and dancing inside the bus with ties tied to your forehead is... something, you will never see everyday here at my place. XD

And for me, those are the wrong crowd of weirdos. I mean they tell you a joke, funny and all, but has a deeper meaning to it. It's like you're being back stabbed in the front. -_-

The only weird thing I have done in public so far was going to school dressed in my PJs and house clothes. Not that the people there cared anyway. XD

Wow hahah, I don't think I do weird around crowd. But I've

Okay I'm very weird ;.;

Does asking people "Dude have you seen my pants?" Count as being weird

If your making reference to the Lego movie, then no

If your actually asking someone it depends on the situation I guess