Katzdoomin

Off-Topic Thread

1319 posts in this topic

They won't force anyone for that and plus it was near the end of school and the final tests couldn't be changed or anything by the teachers.

O_O

If that happened, I'd probably be like "uh... I dunno"

But people would be like "Dylan? He's a weird loner!"

I don't think I'd want that to happen...

If anyone says that, give me one week... and a mallet.

They'd worship you after that :D

-----------

Frankly, I don't like making fun of anyone so yeah, I don't want that.

But people would be like "Dylan? He's a weird loner!"

*Takes out THE Death Note* Ok tell me their names and their.....RETETEH! Are the students really like that there? Here students like those that make fun of almost everything and everyone.

Seriously, I will come with you to kill them, NMS. No one can tease our Dylan!

You're not weird, you're a loner!

Same here <.>

At school, I usually like to watch some hilarious Youtube videos of Grand Theft Auto V and laugh alot out loud until my face turns red. Eternal laughs is one of my favorite hobbies, too, especially Grand Theft Auto V. :lol:

Your school is without any rules about those things huh? sweating-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862522

With all that laughing you'll surly live long, I guess. victory-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862523

Long live eternal laughs i.e. It was also hilarious that students had a cringe on their faces over me laughing too much over Grand Theft Auto V. The best part I like about Grand Theft Auto V is meltdown, chaos, insanity, stupidity, full maximum wanted stars, explosions, wasted moments, and all of the above. :lol:

.....*reading all the comments* I am so happy to study right now .-.

In my high school, we use the Macbook Air laptop and my high school's wifi is filterred with school proxies, but I finally manage to bypass it with an extension added to Google Chrome. (^-^)

Here it is like we are a chemistry-university, because we have a lot of chemistry-industry here buuuut all the university-houses and laboratories of chemistry are horrible. Those from math, physic and languages are perfect and have a lot of new stuff..... and I am just sitting in an old house/lecture hall waiting that the house is falling apart~ weyyy C:

I sometimes like to be a silly and crazy comedian around high school, especially something related to Grand Theft Auto V. Why? Just for laughs until our faces turn red. :lol:

Our school has gadgets... and there is wifi

Really bad wifi that for some reason is more likely to work on the football field than in the common room but still wifi

Anyway, it is of course filtered in a lot of places and our computers are watched by technical staff so people who do bypass obvious banned sites get blocked off from the entire internet

The only place I've found a way to bypass are the places on YouTube hidden. That's only because the educational filter doesn't seem to affect my YouTube app on my phone...

Reasons why I do not like proxies is because it greatly upsets internet users.

There are no plants in our school besides the ones outside

There are a lot here (except venus fly traps)

We even have cows!

Well, it is India so... yeah I guess there would be cows