Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maverick

Music thread

34 posts in this topic

I've been really into the Protomen recently. They are definitely my favorite band as of late. Rock and Roll with some chiptune and based on Mega Man lore? Yes please!

As I mentioned I'm a Beatles fan.

As well as a Acapella.

Beatles is great band too! I also once listened to Rolling Stones.. And Abba.. mainly because my mother is a HUGE fan... I'm starting to get why exactly she wanted to go see the movie mamma mia... >_> ... Also Dir En Grey! (Japanese heavy metal band) Though I have NO idea what they're saying it sounds so awesome! (not including those screaming parts where I started to laugh because it sounded odd) Also Finnish band The Rasmus.. Great songs. Evansence, SID, The Gazette, L'Arc En Ciel, Yui, Utada Hikaru, Kanon Wakeshima.. etc..

1 person likes this

Today I have discovered a musician named Kavinsky. What he does is really great. Just right for a late car ride.

I mostly listen to Undertale music: Death by glamour, Megalovania, spider dance, etc

1 person likes this

Music is emotion, it makes me happy, exciting, sad. It sets the mood. It’s also a language, if I can’t find the words, the music (musical podcast) makes me feel them. Music comforts me, music connects without words.