The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Dylan grinned

"Yeah! That would be fun for both us and him! Then he could play with us more" he said excited by the idea

"So we need to find what kid stuff he likes doing," said Ziona, bring their conversation full circle.

Miles leaned back against the tree and shut his eyes.

'It's been so long since I've acted like a kid' he thought with a twinge of regret.

Tikal sighed .

----------------------

Nobody was cariing about glen , who seemed angrier by the second.

(ooc: Well Locke, the reason no one seems to be caring about Glen is because I think the only character who is inside haven that isn't one of yours is Anna. Who's talking to Tikal. Everyone else is outside. And if he is that angry, he could just call Ziona on her radio)

"I hope not. It's be depressing to think this universe was filled with jerks," said Melody. She glanced back at the Orb, intrigued by it.

------------

"but I'm sure she manage to bounce back," added Anna quicky.

(ooc: Your character is not forgotten, Locke but everyone is a bit caught up to be looking for Glen. Is that what your wanting? Everyone to drop what they're doing and make a search party for them. If you want Glen involved, either find the others or find someone to talk to)

"Shall I go down and ask?" Dylan asked somewhat eager to climb up and down the tree again

"Yeah. Go and do that. We're gonna help him be a good guy now," said Ziona happily. "And Zamy will like it cause that's what she's doing too!"

--------------

"You've got plenty of problems to sort out before space," laughed Melody.

Dylan grinned then began climbing down the tree

"Uncle Miles?" He asked when he was near the bottom

Miles pretended to be startled when Dylan spoke, not wanting him to know he'd being listen in. "Ah. There you are Dylan. Are you and your friends having fun?"

--------------

Melody giggled. "Y'know, when Skye gets back to normal, I think you and he working together could easily come up with something to crack that egg permanently!"

"Yeah! I was upside down with Ziona!" Dylan replied happily. "And we want to ask you what fun things you like to do"

"You do?" asked Miles, acting surprised. "Hmm, I like chess, but I'm not sure if you'll call that fun. Or... I quite like stories."

Dylan made a face when Miles said 'chess'

"Yeah, chess is boring and slow" he said but his face lit up when stories was suggested

"Stories can be fun! Anything else?"

Miles bowed his head. "I don't know. I can't... really remember what I used to like doing when I was your age."

"It's not what you like doing when you were my age!" Dylan said giggling. "It's what you like now, that's fun that I'm asking! There must be other stuff you like?"

"Not stuff that's you'd find fun though," said Miles. "Experimenting with magic, tinkering with machines. That sort of thing."

"Well I have been working on an inter dimensional vortex that could trap him. A bomb would be simpler, but he'd defuse it."

"What sort of experimenting and tinkering?" Dylan asked curiously

"Wow. You have been setting your sights high. How to you intent to get him to the vortex?" asked Melody.

---------------

"Trying out new spells, building and improving machines. All sorts of things like that. I think Skye actually knows some of the spells I'm trying to design," he said with a grin.

"That's the difficult part. It's technically mobile, but mobile as in on the back of a truck."

"Hmm, yeah, not exactly something that's easy to bring onto a battlefield, let alone into the seat of his power," said Melody.

Dylan grinned to thinking about leaving Skye and Miles ina room together to do some experimenting and tinkering

"Is that it?" He then asked

"Welllllll," Miles paused as another idea occurred to him. "That... the amusement park near the hotel you were staying at. That did look rather fun."

-------------

"Yeah. You just need a better method of delivery. Or a very long bungee cord," said Melody