The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Thank's Zamy. You're the best," said Miles as he clambered into bed and handed her the book, yawning heavily.

"Oh, goodnight!" said Anna, not realised Spark had gone into his room. Anna made her way back to her own bedroom.

"Night Daddy. Night Skye," she called as she walked past them.

---------------

"I'll show you a picture of him tomorrow," said Melody

(ooc: Okay. Goodnight Eliza)

Miles happily listened to the story. With his memories missing, for Miles it was like the first time he heard it. But with the long day, and all the other harshness he'd suffered over the past day and week, he couldn't keep his eyes open, and drifted off to sleep as the story neared it's end.

After seeing Miles drift off to sleep, Zamy left his room and closed the door. Knowing she'd need some things for the morning she teleported back to the town to look for a convenience store.

Dylan managed to get to his room without getting lost amazingly. When he reached it he rolled up his sleeve to examine his arm which was still stinging a bit. Seeing a mark from the burn he looked around for something to bandage it

"The life of a guardian isn't for the weak of hearts." says locke.

-------------------------

"Well then , Idon't see what is stopping us." said Glen.

"So I guessed. But I'm sure Melody's heart will be up to it," said Skye, before yawning heavily. "I better get to bed. And so should you Dad. Goodnight!" Skye entered his bedroom.

---------------

"Nothing at all," replied Ziona, kissing Glen on the cheek.

Zamy found a store and bought what she needed for the morning. After teleporting back and putting the items away, she went to her room and climbed into bed, falling to sleep a few minutes later.

"Goodnight , skye." said Locke, before going to his room, where Old red was awaiting.

--------------------

"Oh myyyyyy." stated Glen."

Ziona smiled playfully. "Never mind the silly voices Glen. Let's make the most of this time."

(ooc: Okay, so... Are we all ready to start the next day then?)

Dylan wrapped a cloth around the burn. Then he got changed for bed. It didn't take him long to fall asleep

(ooc: Now i am)

(me) yah I'm ready but I won't be on tell tomorrow

(ooc: Annnnnd fade to black on Ziona and Glen. Shadow and Eliza, are you ready to skip to the next day?)

(ooc: Okay then. LET THE NEW DAY DAWN!!!!)

With a yawn, Skye slowly got up and rolled out of bed. Grabbing a glass of water, he began rummaging through one of the case he still needed to unpack, pulling out a selection of unenchanted amulets.

----------

Melody's eyes flicked open. Oddly, she felt awake, but it was too early for her to be up. Berry and Kayl both seemed to be still asleep. She turned over and tried to get back to sleep, but she was wide awake.

'This is horrible,' she thought to herself. 'I need to find some way of tiring myself out, or I'll never be able to sleep right.'

-----------

"I hear you trying to start a new life you little runt," said Scourge to Miles. The fox started and spun round to face the hedgehog.

"Y-you? B-b-but... Just leave me alone! I don't want to have a Moebius life anymore. I'm happy here," said Miles defensive.

"Oh really?" asked Scourge with a sneer. "You'll never be happy unless your pulling the strings. I'll show you." Scourge pointed, and with a gasp, Miles saw his parents tied up on a ledge, attached to a mechanism with two levers. If pushed, each lever would send one of his parents toppling over the ledge.

"You can't make me do this," said Miles to Scourge, seeing his Uncle appear behind him.

"I'm not gonna make you do anything," said Scourge. "You are. You need to be in control. You need to have lives you can play with." Miles felt his arm moving towards one of the levers. He tried to pull it back but it wouldn't obey him.

"You can't escape your nature Miles," spoke his Uncle, and Miles grabbed the lever and pushed.

-------------

"MMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!" Miles woke up screaming and sweating. He looked around frantically at the unfamiliar surroundings, trying to catch his breath. Slowly, he started to remember where he was.

(ooc: Anyone I haven't mentioned is still asleep for now)

Glen was still sleeping against his girlfriend , zionna's tails around the both of them like another blanket . Nights were cold around haven , and this kind of warm offer was welcomed with the utmost pleasure by the echidna .

/-----------

Locke spent a good part of the night comforting Red about the fact that no, even old , she would still be able to watch on both melody and Anna .

---------

Somewhere in moebius , a very old fox was waiting for a sign from his gods .

After checking he had enough amulets, Skye pulled on his clothes then made his way to the kitchen and began making breakfast for everyone.

--------

Anna's eye's snapped open and she sat up, only to slowly settled back down. She was still struggling to through off some of the habit's her training had drilled into her. She started pacing around the room. The arrival of another Melody was making her uneasy. Given what had happened yesterday, she was worried that it might tear her new family apart.

--------

Ziona woke slowly, smiling at having Glen next to her. She snuggled up closer to him, not wanting to wake up fully yet.

Berry yawned and woke up, she had an habit of waking up early, she looked at awake melody, "you awake?"

Zamy had been enjoying her breakfast when she heard Miles call. Slightly worried he'd yelled for his mother, she nonetheless rushed into his' room.

"Miles are you OK? What is it?"