The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Yah having fun up there?(spark said trying to look at her but failed to do so.)

"Skye... has come up with a way to create a new body using genetic material and magic," the older Melody started to explain.

"The thing is Hope," said the younger Melody, not looking at her friend. "I'm the one who wants to have this new body. And my older self can have mine."

------------

"They should now I'm no longer going to be causing them," laughed Miles. "I've had a hand in... 4... 5... maybe 6?"

-----------

"Yeah, this is fun," giggled Anna as she balanced on Spark's back.

"But won't that run the risk of making you bodiless if it goes wrong? asked a concerned Hope.

---

Zamy laughed. "True. Well neither of us were here for Robotnik's 'dream machine'. Apparently that was interesting."

"It might..." said the younger Melody,

"I hadn't thought of that," said the older one.

"But, I'm sure Skye will make sure there are plenty of safeties in place, and have something in place to bring me back if it does happen."

----------

"No, but Mi...Anna wouldn't have been there if I hadn't insisted on finding out what Shadow was up to," said Miles.

Hold on tight. (spark said jumping of the ground then wall running jumping to the other wall when a obstacle would appear.) now this is what I call relaxing.

Anna was laughing and whooping. "I've missed doing crazy things like this!"

Heh glad your having fun. (he said smiling.)

"Oh yes I am," replied Anna grinning. "I didn't think I'd miss this, but I do! I really need to get Dad to build a Training course for me and Melody. "

A training course they sounds fun let go ask him do you know where he would be at right now?

"I left him at the ice rink. Maybe he's still there?" said Anna.

Alright here we go. (spark said increasing his speed.)

"Innocent bystander ? The hardboiled cop ? I somehow have difficulties to believe that somehow."

"Dad? Dad?" called Skye. As he rounded the corner he saw Spark and Anna. "Hey, have you two seen Dad?"

"No, we're looking for him too," replied Anna.

"Oh no, I'm gonna need to explain this to Anna as well," though Skye to himself.

------------

"Oh come on Glen. I'm not hard-boiled," laughed Ziona.

"You are right , you aren't wearing any armor after all."Joked Glen."Then again , with what you got up front , i doubt you'll get shot ."

----------

(Ooc: screw this , I'm not reading 10 page worths of Rp.))

Locke looked at Anna."Yes ?"

-------

Tikal stayed Silent. Skye seemed to have an idea .

(ooc: No need to be huffy.)

"There you are Dad," said Anna. She glanced at Skye and saw the expression on his face. "Uh, you go first. It looks important."

"Um, okay Anna. Sorry Spark, but this is currently family business," said Skye, bringing Locke and Anna slightly away from the others.

“Right, uh, I’m not sure if you know anything about what happened but…” Skye took a deep breath.

“Father came back in time with Melody as she’d survived her fall, but now she’s been hooked up to cybernetics. Father’s been… dealt with, but Melody, uh, the original Melody, wants a new body as her’s is damaged beyond repair. But the dream Melody, my twin sister, she’s a little freaked out by the fact the original has shown up. So my twin sister wants to be the one to get a new body, and she’ll give the original hers.” Skye explained a little too fast.

“And, uh, Melody wants her new body to be created from genetic samples from you and Mom, essentially making her your… ‘child’.”

“She… wants to what?” asked Anna, not quite believing what was said.

-------------

Ziona cocked an eyebrow at Glen.

(ooc: You might want to. Som interesting stuff happened)

"I'm surprised your not shocked by this news, Hope"

Locke looked at skye."No. This is ridiculous . She is as much melody as the real one, just with a different color and story. We'll heal both of them , but acting like this is not a good idea."

---------

"Just get better , ziona . I'll have something ready for you tonight ." Said glen."And hopefully no one should bother us."

--------

"I hope so. I can't do anything to stop you," said Hope.

----

"And if you hadn't have done that you'd have both grown up to be despicable tyrqnts with dwindling life expectancies."

"I know it's not a good idea, but I'm not the one you need to convince," said Skye. Anna went back to Spark.

"My sister is planning something crazy. Let's do something fun to take my mind off it," she said.

"No Anna," called over Skye. "This needs to be a family talk, we'll need to get Mom too."

(ooc: I'm really sorry Spark, but, yeah, it wouldn't quite work to have Anna not take part. Again, really sorry.)

--------------

"But... well... if you think this would damage our friendship..." said the younger Melody slowly... "Especially as, uh, I'm thinking about having my new body based on my adoptive parents."

--------------

Miles had been half way though throwing his ball when Zamy spoke. He turned to Zamy, not really paying attention to what was happening. "You're... you're right.... If I hadn't made that small decision of curiosity, I would have been..." He gulped as he recalled the fight, then looked back at the bowling lane.

"Hey! I got a strike! YEAH!" he cried happily, doing a little leap into the air. Then he paused, with his embarrassed look.

'Do I really want to keep acting like an adult?' he wondered to himself. Then he grinned, and gave anther happy whoop and leap, though still looking slightly embarrassed.

---------

Ziona pulled Glen close with her good arm and gave him a peck on the cheek. "I look forward to it. And I'm sure this time we'll get a quiet evening."

"That'd be a dream come true , ziona." Said glen.

--------

"I di understand healing Melody, but I cannot accept that memody want to do it as well." Said Locke.

(Ooc: yes , this is not a typo.)

"Memody?" asked Skye, turning it over in his head. "Oh, I think I get it.... maybe...if your meaning my 'twin' sister, not the origonal. But why do you think she doesn't want to do it? She suggested it!"

-------------

"Maybe for once we'll get a dream," said Ziona.

"I say she shouldn't ."answered Locke.

--------

"I'd rather run after you , than a dream." Said Glen.

(Spak turned around and walked away slowly) hmm what am I going to do now I guess I'll just go outside and rest. (He said with a long yawn after.)

(Me) that alright

"I don't think it'd damage our friendship. You're still you after all But that last part is just.... weird. I mean you'd either end up a bat or an echidna. It reminds me of something my counterpart would do in a lab," said Hope.

------

"Great job Miles. You learn fast," said a smiling Zamy.

"If you and Mom say no, I guess she has no choice," said Skye. "But she isn't gonna like that."

"I'll catch up with you later for another race!" Anna called after Spark.

---------

"I didn't think of it like stuff your counterpart would do," said the younger Melody, sounding uncertain about the idea for the first time. "But I wouldn't call it weird."

"Wanting to change permanently is a little weird," said the older one. She turned to Hope. "I'm surprised she hasn't tried to get you involved in some transformation spells."

(ooc: I think I need to emphasize this point, yes, the idea is weird. However, Melody doesn't see it that way because, well, she IS weird. Though it has been called to my attention that I haven't made it clear that she's the weirdest one of the family.

Basically, this all stems back from when Skye and Melody were Moebius Royalty, and both wanted to have at least temporary escapes from their unhappy family life. Given they be recognized, they'd need disguises, and if you can use magic, well, it's kinda obvious. Skye saw these transformation disguises as pretty much that, a way to get around without being recognized. Melody on the other hand become more enraptured with the idea of transformations.)

---------

"I think that one was more luck than skill," said Miles, grinning from ear to ear at the compliment, "but I am starting to get the hang of it." While another strike eluded him, his aim had definitely improved as the game progressed.

---------

"But you already caught me Glen. So we need something else to run after," said Ziona with a soft smile.