The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"I would ask if you want me to come get you but I don't think I'm allowed over there. Just come when you can. And be ready for some shocks"

"Well, if you're gonna cheat by using powers," shouted Anna, "CHAOS CONTROL!" She teleported a short distance ahead of Sparks and kept running.

------------

Miles threw his first ball, but it went sideways off the lane. His seconds also went off the side, albeit the other side. "I overcompensated" he muttered, visibly frustrated.

Hope glanced at her watch. "If you're quick and accurate you can get me in and out without any fuss. This sounds important."

----

"You've never played before. You'll get the hang of it," replied Zamy before she took her shots, managing to get a spare in the process.

Spark grunted then cross transformed into a wolf/phoenix then he stretched out his wings and then glided along the floor while pushing himself forward going faster.) is that how its going to be (he said but with a deeper voice.)

"Well, I'll need coordinates first"

"I better," said Miles. His first shot cliped some of the pins. But on his second he toppled over and landed on his face, the ball once again going off the lane.

"Oof. Still not quite used to my new balance," he complained, tugging at his tail.

---------------

"Yikes, what are you playing at?" yelled Melody.

Hope thought for a moment then gave Dylan her coordinates.

---

Zamy quickly made her way over to Miles. "Are you okay?"

"Coming now" Dylan said handing the radio back to Ziona and teleporting over there

"My pride is now on intensive care after all it's other injuries today, but other than that I'm fine," said Miles as sat up.

Hope saw Dylan appear in her lab. "Ready when you are."

----

"I think everyone's taken a beating to their pride today."

Spark caught up to Anna.) Hello there miss. (Spark said still with a deep voice.)

"Take my arm, and I'll teleport us outside Melody's room"

"It's been a rather eventful day," said Miles, thinking back. "I think it's your turn."

------------

"What's with the baritone?" asked Anna as Spark's drew level. "Gah, you're that hot you're burning me already!"

Hope took hold of Dylan's arm.

---

"Yeah, it has," said Zamy. Her next shots were 3 pins off a spare.

Dylan teleported them outside Melody's room, then he knocked on the door

"Hope's here"

Sorry and I can't my voice from being deep thus happens when I'm in a wolf transformation. (he said reducing the heat of his flames.)

"Great. C'mon in Hope!" called the younger Melody. The older one tried to make herself inconspicuous, a bit scared despite the younger's reassurances.

-----------

"What what I gathered with your what you said to some of the others, it's often like this here?" asked Miles. His shots were on target this time, but he only knocked down a few pins.

----------

"I see. And thank's," said Anna as Spark reduced the heat. As he did so, Anna did a backflip, landing on Sparks back.

Dylan opened the door indicating for Hope to enter

Hope entered the room, not noticing the other Melody. "How're you holding up?"

----

"Apparently so. There's normally something going on, usually related to Eggman."

Dylan went in after, going to the same place at the back of the room as before

"Surprisingly well about the leg thing," Melody replied to Hope. "But.... something else came up. I suppose.... Best get this out of the way, and you might want to brace yourself slightly." Melody paused to give Hope time to brace.

"Hope, meet Melody, she's the original," said the younger Melody, indicating her older self.

"Uh, hi there. Nice to meet you," said the older Melody. She'd forgotten about the time difference and was a bit surprised by Hope beng a young girl.

"Hey, when did you get past being all nervous around new people?" the younger Melody asked her older self.

------------

"Egg..? Oh yeah, Kintobor," said Miles. "I was kinda meaning just the little group you were looking after though."

Hope's jaw dropped when she saw the older Melody. "Erm.. hello... when did you start messing with the space time continuum Melody?" she asked the younger one.

----

"That'd be Robotnik here. The only Kintobor is Hope. And yes, they do attract odd occurrences."

"Don't be too shocked yet Hope. There's more where that came from"

The younger Melody laughed slightly.

"I didn't. That was my Father. They came back looking for Skye. I don't know what happened to Father, but it sounded fatal from how people are acting," she explained. "But like Dylan said, there is a bit more. Maybe you should start," she said to her older self.

"Well, you see, er..." The older Melody was a little uncomfortable explaining the situation but pressed on. "It might not look it, but this body I'm in is... broken. And I need a new one."

-----------

Miles was quiet for a bit while he thought over the situation. "And yet they keep on going," he mused.

"I see. And how do you plan on getting one?"

----

"Well it's only been a week or so, and for some of the group it was a temporary, circumstantial convergence. I'm sure the rate of incidents will decrease in time."