The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

(As spark came back with 20 stacks of waffles he says) I'd prefer Spark oh and here you go.

"Spark it is then! Wow! Thanks! That a great lot of waffles. You wanna share?" she asked, picking up the maple syrup from the table.

Sure, wasn't for sure if you had a big appetite like me.

"Depends how much I've been running. It's a slight side effect of my power," said Anna. "I haven't done much speed stuff so far today so I'm not too hungry. I also tend to crash out at the end of the day too."

"What about you? Any disadvantages to your powers?" Anna asked

There based on my emotions and they can cancel out each other

"That makes a bit of sense. Happy emotions for your light powers and negative ones for your dark I guess?"

Yep your correct( he says then eats another waffle

Anna said something in reply, but her mouth was full of waffle, obscuring the words. She swallowed. "Sorry about that. I meant to ask, what kinda things can you do with your powers? I've seen your alternate form, but that was it."

I have 3 forms that allow me to chance my base of attack I can heal and I have the power to use chaos blast and control

"You can use chaos powers too?" asked Anna, a little surprise, a waffle held immobile half way between the plate and her mouth.

"A little is still something. I have some Chaos powers as well, though... I am hoping to get rid of them," Anna confessed.

Why ( spark asked while eating another waffle

"Because..." Anna hesitated. "Because I stole my powers from Shadow. Miles used a ritual to copy his Chaos abilites into me. But it went slightly wrong. That's why I'm these colours," she said indicating her black fur and red hair. "I used to be yellow and purple, but Miles was attacked half way through the ritual. But now I want to give my powers up to, well, to apologise to Shadow."

She took a deep breath and continued. "Since I changed, I've liked having friends. I want everyone to like me. But I'm not sure if Shadow will unless I truly prove I'm sorry."

If Skye let me look at the ritual I could do it for you and shadow would have his chaos power back

Anna laughed. "Shadow still has his powers. I just copied them. I dunno why everyone seems to think otherwise! And I still need to check with Skye. I don't even know if it can be done. I suspect it can but, well..."

Well there is a spill to take chaos energy oh I also forgot to till you I have super speed

Crabmeat started to say some crazy things.

"All hail the Mecha!" shouted Crabmeat

Glen looked at the kid."Hey kid, I hope you aren't trying to carry the world on your shoulder.'He start."Because, with powers like these, some might think otherwise...."

------------------------------------------------------

Spectre simply sat back and watched.

"So, uh, have you and her patched things up again?" Skye asked Hope, rubbing the back of his neck somewhat awkwardly.

------------------

Melody arrived back at the hotel. "Crowley? Are you ready to go? The others are by the little cafe at the beach."

------------------

"I know that such spells exist, but I need to make sure that even the potential to use chaos energy is gone, not just the energy itself," Anna replied. She glanced towards Glen. "And Glen does have a point."

------------------

In the ruined bunker, Miles was setting up cabled to allow for a direct feed of power from tone of the generators to the portal. If necessary, the other generators could act as backup.

"Anna? I think you should keep these power. I heard what happenned. You deserve these power. After all, bad reason or not, your actions saved countlesss lives, and that's something." Said Glen.

"Saved countless lives?" asked Anna. "I've never done that. I've only put lives in danger, deliberately or accidentally. And it wouldn't be fair if I clung onto something I stole."