The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"If Ally and MAX are brother and sister and Uncle Zangoose is their dad...does that make Ally and MAX mineand Zoe's cousins?" Said Fenn 

"Wouldn't have it any other way." Said Seviper.

"S-sorry," said Harmony.  "But we... we've n-never seen a dragon before," she admitted.

-----------

"Yeah.." said Stacey, ears drooping again.

"I would guess so," nodded Skye.

---------

"I'm glad to hear it Vipey!" smiled Ziona.

"I'm not surprised," Aether admitted. "My species isn't too common and most of us prefer to keep to ourselves." He shot them a wink. "Emphasis on 'most'. Me, on the other hand, I want to share my music with everyone."

"Aether enjoys playing music for others. He just had a performance last week in fact," Mint explained.

"Yay! We got cousins Zoe!" Said Fenn

"So how do you wanna relax?" Asked Seviper 

"There must be something!" Dominic said

"Music?  Cool!  Hear that Anna, maybe you two could do some songs together?  We could get Melody to come too!  She'd love that!" said Harmony excitedly as Anna just blushed shyly, looking away.

----------

"Huh?  We do?" asked Zoe, still digging through the pile of costumes.

"I dunno..." said Stacey sadly.

----------

"How about you choose," smiled Ziona.

Aether slowly closed his eyes and gave a nod and a smile. "Mmm-hmm. We at Team Inspire believe that everyone should have a chance to let their creative selves shine. We seek to inspire others in some matter, through three forms of art - audio, visual, and written. We take pride in the works we share with the world," the dragon explained.

"So you travel around trying to make people open up to their creative sides?" asked Harmony.

"Uh huh!" Said Fenn.

"Let's go sit and talk." Said Seviper.

"In a... sense?" Mint began, rubbing the back of her neck and shrugging one shoulder. "I dunno, we just like to share our works with the world in hopes that we'll inspire others in some way."

"And even if we manage to inspire just one person, we've still done what we've set out to do," Striker finished with a grin. 

Aether glanced at the plane, before looking at Harmony and Anna. "So, who's coming with me?"

"Ooooh!  That's cool!" said Zoe.

Stacey hugged back.

"You're a bit quiet Honey," said Skye.

------------

"That sounds nice," smiled Ziona holding out her hand.

-----------

"Oh!  Me me!  I wanna come!" said Hamrony almost jumping like a little kid.

"Y-you said you'd be happy going with Striker..." said Anna quietly.

"Yeah it is." Said Fenn.

Seviper wrapped his around Ziona's hand.

Dominic smiled

"We'll find something"

Striker crossed his arms and grinned. "Heh, someone seems excited."

Aether nodded in satisfaction. He reached in the plane and pulled out an orange and yellow Extreme Gear board. "Hope you can hang on well."

"We're  a really big family!" said Zoe happily.

"You think?" asked Stacey

---------

Ziona smiled.  "How about the arboretum?"

---------

Harmony blushed a little.  Seeing the board, Anna grinned, seemingly losing her shyness for a moment.  "I've got my own," she said with a smile, giving the bracelet on her wrist a small twist.  There was a small flash and a sleek black and red Extreme Gear board appeared next to her.

"Impressive," Mint compliment upon seeing Anna's Extreme Gear board. "I take it you know how to ride it well?" the red-furred husky asked the young mongoose.

Aether had noticed the blush coloring Harmony's cheeks. "Is there something wrong, Harmony?" the concerned dragon inquired of the fox.

"S-sorta," replied Anna, her shyness returning a bit.  "I wouldn;t say I'm ready to race, but I can ride it."

"Oh, uh... n-nothing," said Hamrony quickly.  "Just the excitement getting to me."

"Yeah. And a little weird." Said Fenn 

"Sounds good to me!" Said Seviper.

"What? Oh, I was just thinking." Honey, who had been staring off into space, replied.

"Why?" asked Zoe.

"About what?" asked Skye.

----------

Ziona smiled and set off.

"Well, I'm sure with a little bit of practice, you'll become a fine racer some day," Mint told her. "If that's your goal I mean."

Aether wasn't really convinced by Harmony's answer, what with the way she stuttered and how she answered him so quickly. "Are you sure?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "I mean, you're not... scared, are you?"

"We don't have a normal family." Said Fenn 

Seviper followed.

"Well, we were talking about families and stuff, and I was trying figure out how many cousins I have." Honey replied happily, "I have lots! There's Lila and Zuda and Jasper and Ivan... Except, we havn't seen Ivan since daddy disapeared. Tirade thinks it's because Aunt Cathy thinks daddy's a criminal and... " Honey trailed off, her face a mixture of guilt, fear, and a little sadness, "No! I mean... daddy... plays hide and seek? And he's hiding... for really long?"