The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

A small smile touched Mint's white-furred muzzle. "In that case, I'll be seeing you there." She grabbed her finished ice cream bowl and walked away, but not before giving a friendly wave of good-bye. As she placed the bowl and it's spoon with all the other dirty dishes, the teenage husky thought of how nice it was that, having only been here a day, she had already made a pair of new friends.

Stacey grinned and started looking for a robot costume.

----------

"See you soon!" called Harmony.  She turned to her sister.  "C'mon, we better get ready!"

"S-slow down a little!" said Anna, but her sister was already on her feet.  "Careful!  Take it slow!  You're still learning to fly!" But again her words feel on deaf ears as Harmony spun her tails and took off, albeit wobbly.  Anna sighed, then started running after her sister with super-speed.

Out of the corner of her eye, Mint caught sight of Harmony flying, with Anna running right after her sister. The husky's eyes widened. "Wow, this is looking like deja vu all over again!" the canine muttered to herself, shaking her head. "Ah well. I guess I should come to expect these kinds of things," the dog said to herself. With that, she took off. Though her speed did not compare to the likes of Sonic, she was still pretty fast.

"Found anything?" asked Stacey.

-----------

With their speed it didn't take Harmony and Anna long to reach Haven, and start packing a few things for their trip.

"This is gonna be so much fun!" Harmony exclaimed with childish enthusiasm.

"Yes!" Said MAX.

"Whatcha think Zi?" Asked Seviper 

"No..." Dominic said disappointed as he continued to pull out more

As well, it didn't take Mint too long to get to her motel. A smirk crossed her face at the sight before her as she stepped closer and closer to the place which would be her temporary home for a couple weeks. With a chuckle, she wondered how they would take this. "I'm sure they'll jump at the chance," the dog told herself. Pretty soon she was inside her room and getting her things ready.

"Aww, there's gotta be one," said Stacey.

-----------

Both Harmony and Anna packed pretty light, and were soon making their way to the hotel Mint had mentioned.

Thankfully, Mint had not had much time to unpack in the first place, so it didn't take her long to pack back up some things for this little adventure. After she had finished, the husky told them what the plan was - as expected, they were in agreement with the idea - and set out to wait for Harmony and Anna. "Hopefully they won't be too long."

Edited by HollyYoshi

"Let's go Zi. Let these kids have fun." Said Seviper.

"I have many programs!" Said MAX 

"What other programs do you have?" Honey asked MAX.

"I hope so," said Stacey.

Ziona looked between all the kids.  "I guess they're having fun and behaving for once."  She smiled at Seviper.  "I think it'll be fine to leave them."

Skye also looked curiously at MAX

--------

They weren't long at all, as Harmony quickly landed at the hotel, followed by Anna running after.

"Well speak of the devil," Mint whispered, chuckling to herself as she watched the fox and mongoose make their way to the red-roofed building. She walked over to the siblings, holding a hand up in greeting. "Glad to see you've made it here so quickly," the husky told them. "I se you've both packed light."

Seviper nodded and headed out of the game room.

"Pest Extermination, Lotto Number Prediction, Swimming in different bodies of water..." Said MAX going on and on.

Ally found a angel costume.

Stacey cheered.

Ziona followed Seviper out.

"Pest control?  Really?" asked Skye surprised.

--------

"Yeah, it's how we travel," smiled Harmony.  "We've got some warm clothes for the snow and some snacks but that's about it."

The husky gave a nod of satisfaction. "Smart planning. And even if we need more stuff, we've got plenty of food and such ourselves to last us quite a while." As she spoke, Mint turned and walked off. "Now follow me, you two," she told them, leading them to the back of the hotel.

"Uh huh! The maker is a genius!" Said MAX.

"Does this look fine?" Asked Ally in the angel costume.

"Whatcha wanna do?" Asked Seviper 

Dominic giggled pulling out the dinosaur costume

"Are we heading to the car park?  Do you have a car?" asked Harmony curiously.

---------

"If Ally is your Sister, wouldn't that make your Maker your Dad?" asked Skye.  He turned to Ally and smiled.  "You look adorable!"

Stacey kept looking for a robot one.

"I'm... not sure... I'm not used to it being quiet and settled!" said Ziona.