The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

(ooc: Wow, thanks guys. :) I'm glad you all enjoyed it. To be honest, I was just making it up as I went along. No idea what it would be like if I'd pre-planned something.)

don't worry dylan, i'll survive I think, especially with the help of "miss red" over there... All in all, i guess we all won something out of this.

(ooc: that mean we all participated in the story!!!, and that's great :) )

Are you kidding? All I got was embarrassment and I guess lots of fighting against you guys. What good is that?

*Sits down*

I never wanted this to be revealed. I hoped that if you guys helped save my zone, I wouldn't need to reveal this secret to you.

the only fight you ever got was with me dylan. and i held my ground.then i beat you.it was fun, mostly. don't worry though, we are your friend, you could have told us, we wouldn't have casted you out because of this!!

you want a hug ? "open arm widely" anyone who want a hug, come here, it's free today!!

"But you did gain something. This little experience has cemented our trust and faith in you, my friend. Surely that is something to be happy about?"

"Hmph. Doesn't really seem that way" he says whilst moving away from Locke's hugs. "Your main focus should be Skye, not me. It looks as though he's been through a big battle"

“I’m… I think I’m okay now,” replied Skye, trying to sound braver than he felt. “I’m sorry Dylan. It’s my fault this happened”

(ooc: I’ve just realised. Red, being Rouge from Skye’s future, will actually be quite close to Locke in age. At least, closer than Prime-Rouge.)

No. It's fine. I guess I should've guesses I wasn't seeing the real Skye.

*Covers head*

I hope we can go home soon. I need a break

(ooc: What a scary thought. If she still acts the same)

(ooc: why do you I took her under my faithfull wing? I'm a fridge genius. also it was a ref to the comic, once again, just as planned)

I said anyone!! so skye, take your sister, and the both of you will receive the family hug much needed to cement that whole family thing!!!

Hmm everyone is sleeping time to mug them all. *Steals everything inn Haven leaving the sleeping people with nothing*

I failed to sell that house so I sold everythibg inn Haven instead.

(ooc: there is a security system in haven Goeffrey. it state that anything that belong to haven, will stay in haven.. which mean that these object will just reapper in their original places anyway!!!)

(ooc: Unless they didn't belong in haven to begin with... he stole my teleporter. Never trust an Ixis skunk)

Guys? Do any of you know where my teleporter has just disappeared to?

(ooc: worry not, my spiky friend! when i "healed you", i took upon myself to get you dna in the haven base. your belonging will be delivered shortly)

(ooc: It would be an interesting development to have my teleporter "missing." However, Geoffrey isn't happy with you and I think he has quit LP now because of this)

(ooc: Ok, wait. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE? This is just getting silly.)

(ooc: i did something stupid, again, and i think i have upset goeffrey...again... that's not even funny, that's just ridiculous on my part...if i keep on like this, i'll have to stop going there for a while...)

*Teleports next to Geoffrey*

You forgot about me skunky. I wasn't asleep, unlike the others. I was guarding them.

(ooc: I don't really know what's going on. Should we carry on?

By the way cheerleader, has Geoffrey got my teleporter? If not, then I guess I dropped it during... the recent events)

(ooc: How about everything? It is getting confusing)

(OOC Both. I'm awfully confused. I thought we were still dreaming, but we're communicating with cheerleader.)

(ooc: That was me out of character. We are still dreaming. I know my teleporter is missing but it would be helpful to know whether Geoffrey has it or if I lost it. Geoffrey has apparently stolen everything from haven, Locke will explain the rest seeing as how it was his mistake)

(ooc: everything is confusing.... so, we are still dreaming, and about to wake up; goeffrey was about to steal all our stuff, but i litteraly pulled the haven security system out of nowhere to not allow him that... With a lot of hindsight, it wasn't a good idea... so now i'm thinking about how to repair that mistake...)

(ooc: Actually, I'm not sure if we are waking up or not. Geoffrey had a plan, but if he has quit, then I'm not sure if we are still doing the plan or not. I assume you know of the plan Shadow, since it mostly involves you)