The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Its in the past now. We all make mistakes Skye, but what matters is that we learn from them.

Uh, heh, I'm not sure if I can learn from this one as I don't remember it. *gives weak smile*

even better, a blank mind allow more possibilities... like... a fresh star, if you will "smile"

I guess so. Are you saying we should leave it blank though. I should just forget about rediscovering my past?

no, but to be frank, you seemed really shaken up everytime i tried to talk about your past.... I think something terrible happenned.. something terrible enough that making you forget would be a delivrance for you...

AS for me, i'm more the kind that confront my past so i can let it go...

Then... Maybe... Maybe it's best if we don't push it too far, and just see what comes back. I... I really don't know what would be best.

only you can decide it. living in ignorance can be tempting , but it make the truth even more painful; right shadow ?

but if you confront it , you might be able to go on... might, because sometime, it can be very hearthbreaking.

You can run away from your past like its a hole in the ground. But it'll just keep getting bigger, always at your heels until eventually you have nowhere to go but straight down into the darkness. Facing it won't be easy Skye, but its better to face it now than try to run from it. It always catches up to you.

beside, we'll both be there if you need comfort .

True I guess. And I have remembered some of it in the past few hours, so it probably will all return eventually. I just hope it isn't so bad that I want to forget it all again.

No skye, forgetting, is not the solution... But living with guilt isn't a good choice too...

*Makes a dramatic entrance from the void*

Soooo what did I miss? I thought we were going to infiltrate the DEL and suddenly I was all alone and so I decided to come back here.

(ooc: I'm off to bed and gone for the WHOLE day tomorrow. Work, poor me :c)

I suppose... we'll just have to see.

So, do we look at the data first, or through my room?

(ooc: note, we need Dylan to look at the data as we're dealing with his curse.)

what is better for you? Since i don't think dylan will be available for now, i suggest we take care of what can already be done.

I suppose we should get started then. *Starts walking towards bedroom*

Shadow, are you going to help?

(ooc: Dylan, when you get back we can do the were-hog thingys)

*Takes a deep breath* Right, lets get started then. *Walks into bedroom and looks around. Pushes journal to the side.*

Lets see. Tool belt, no, I think that's just functional. A weird metal glove thing with a crystal in the palm... Hmm, not sure about that, or what it does.

*Picks up backpack from foot of bed*

I'm pretty sure this means something, but I don't know why. I think... I think... It's almost like I think of this like a home.

a backpack huh? it must mean that you probably traveled a lot...

I guess so. It must have been harsh travel, given how worn it is, and all the bloodstains. That might explain the image I had of sleeping in a cave. *Opens backpack* Some basic camping equipment. A very damage blanket, but, I think there's something embroidered here. Looks like a seal, a royal stamp maybe. Was this taken from a palace or something...

Must've grabbed it when you fled (OOC Sorry I fell asleep. Which I'll do again. Night guys. Also that metal glove keeps reminding me of something I saw in Stargate. Anyway, night).

unless one had to leave the place in a hurry.... but what upset me more are the bllodstain... if it was a slleping blanket, why the blood ?

(ooc: ok goodnight)

I left a palace in a hurry? *Closes eyes and thinks* When I manage to recall my siste, I remember living in a big building. Was that a palace or castle? Did I live in one? *Shakes heads* As for the bloodstains, maybe I was badly hurt when I slept?

(ooc: Ok, goodnight. And yeah, the glove thingy is loosely based on the star gate thing.)

badly hurt? Blood? You told me , if I remember correctly, that you left a castle, in a hurry, with what was apparantly an older two tailed fox... Maybe your father? He must have been taking care of you when you were hurt, right?

(ooc: got sleep, see you all in 6 hours, buddies)

No...? No. When I was hurt I had to look after myself. These strips taken from the bottom, I think I had to make my own bandages.

Was this older fox my Dad? I don't think of him like that. And he did hit me, I remember that. Just because we both have two tails we aren't necessary related. I mean, if you have a floating island then surely two-tailed foxes aren't that rare, are they? *Looks hopefully at Locke*