The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Back where? Being eaten by werehogs? Wait, did any of them bite you?

sure... Here, let the magic work.... that's gonna sting... "put a some bandage" and it's done. the bullet didn't go through anything important, it'll heal fast, thank to your "capacities".

As for knuckles.. He is just unconscious, nothing but a bad kick; something that happen more often than not.

Hehe no. I'm too quick on my feet. And I meant back home. If I don't explain myself to Rouge she'll probably kick me out, or at the least sell more of my stuff to buy jewels. And with my powers gone the Ark is a no go. Thanks Locke. I appreciate it.

See you around I guess Shadow, though I'm sure Locke could open a portal to the Ark for you if you asked.

Yeah I'll see you ar- *starts convulsing and grabs hold of Skye, making pained groans before laughing* I had to try that. See you around kid. (OOC Goodnight guys).

goodbye then, see you another time.

(ooc: goodnight too)

oh well, looks like it's the two of us skye....

GAH! *stands ridged in shock, eye's almost popping out of his head, mouth hanging open*

Y-y-you... s-s-s-said.... s-s-s-s-s-s-somet-t-t-hing L-l-l-locke?

(ooc: lol! See you later Shadow)

huh, i don"t think something is right at the moment. care to tell me more ?

S-shadow... acted... J-just like F-father w-when...

*Shakes head*

D-doesn't m-matter. It's in the p-past.

what? what happenned "look upset"? did your father....?

N-no. I... A-actually I d-don't know what happened t-to him. I-It happened w-when we were captured.

*Turns away from Locke*

M-my Mo.... S-someone used o-one of my o-own Syphons on Father. Drained all h-his magic f-from him.

skye.. you couldn't know, it wasn't your faullt... I don't think i'll never be able to understand your feeling, but i know that you are a brave kid, for getting over it... But sometimes, it's better to let it go, before it eats you inside... You must fight these demon, like i did....

I'm going to tell you a secret... do you want to hear it?

I-I'll try. I'm not sure how, but I'll t-try.

Yeah, I'd like to hear it.

long ago, I had a son, and a wife.... I loved them both, and I cared for them.. but I also had to train my son to become a guardian. My wife didn't want that. She knew it would happen, but she tried anyway... She.. loved me.. But she loved her son even more... In the end,I had to leave, and take knuckles with me.... She cried, and those were both tears of sadness, and hatred... She cried, because not only did she lost those she cared the most about, but also since it was me, her husband, who loved her more than anything, that took aways her only son, to train him in becoming a guardian...And she would not be able to see both of them for a long time.... She left me shortly after. She couldn't bear the idea of me risking the life of her only son....

and then, there were the times where i had to let knuckles alone in the wilderness, to fend for himself.... Every nights, I couldn't sleep.. I was genuinely afraid that something could happen to him... so much that i lost myself in working , without stopping, knowing too well that stopping would mean thinking..... I almost died from this, almost.. fortunaly , grandfather hawkings found me before it was too late...

the thing is, for the last 10 years, i have been guilt-ridden.. so much than even when I got my son back, i couldn't even bare myself to look at him straight.. I took everyhing from him; his mother, his childhood, and by sacrificing myself, even his father... I wish I could make amend of this, but i don't know... I don't know if i'll ever be able to confront him about that....

You... I... I'm sorry. I always assumed that in the Prime Zone, aside from Robotnik, everything was perfect.

You want to be forgiven. But only Knuckles could do that. *Puts a hand on Locks arm*

He's with us here in Haven. What better chance will you get? You have to talk to him, no matter what. What if something happened to you, and you never got the chance to tell the truth?

the thing is, it already happened. and now that knuckles has lost most of what was dear to him over the light of the recent event, i don't think he"ll ever recover...

he is just as good as i am to hide these things....

Then both of you should stop hiding. Nothing gonna get better unless you clear the air between you. I'm I going to have to lock the two of you in a room for a week to force you to talk?

(ooc: and now it's my turn to bow out for the day. G'night)

who know.. well, it's time to sleep then, the day has been long.. good night to you.

(ooc: good night too)

*Appears from the dark void* Skye, forcing isn't going to help most of the time. Just look to me. We'll have to find a different solution. *Turns to Locke and Skye* It seems like you guys have been in some trouble lately. I've went to the Final Fantasy Dimension (Now that is cool) and managed to ''borrow'' some items. Those are status effecting bombs, which can cause your enemy to freeze or paralyze. I want you to have them and use them in case of need. Still, don't take it personal. *Passes on the bombs and dissapears into the dark void* (ooc: I'm on a terrible computer currently and most likely won't be online for a while. Here are bombs because I can't rescue you. Hey, I can be a good guy sometimes)

*Appears*

Morning in my zone now, so the werehogs have gone off again. So I'm back. Interesting looking bombs you have there, where did you get them?

(ooc: Good morning world!

By the way I am not from the Netherlands cheerleader)

*emerges from room heavy eyed having not slept much*

Is it morning already? Huh, those things? Cheerleader dropped the off then vanished again. If it wasn't for the fact Cheerleader tends to be far more direct in his approach I'd be wary of them.

Who knows. What happened to Shadow?

Shadow headed back home. Said something about being kicked out by Rouge... I can't really remember...

Oh, I wanted to tell him that the next time he decides to visit unprepared, he will need to get himself out of trouble.

*Appears from the dark void (again)* Don't worry, you can trust me. After all, I used the same bombs on the werewolves before to paralyze them. And also, I'd like to help you guys but I prefer to do so in the shadows, not the direct approach. People teached me, that by helping people and seeing them be thankfull the amount of insanity might decrease.