The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"I might not be able to now, but no one can predict the future. Is there anything else you want to do while we're out?

"No problem. Actually Dylan, there is something you could do. I... would like to talk to Hope about this. Could you contact her?" asked the younger Melody.

----------

"I... don't know. I've never had a day out where I wasn't causing trouble," said Miles. "At least, as far as I can remember. Maybe I did with my parents."

"Sure thing. I'll go find Locke or Sabre and see if they have some way of contacting the UF"

"Thanks. I really should have asked her for a radio frequency before she left. She must be tied up her her work or something," said Melody.

------------

"Mom's in the infirmary, so let's find Dad first," muttered Skye. "Dad? DAD?"

"Don't worry. I'm sure I'll find it out soon enough" Dylan said before leaving the room and heading for the infirmary

"You're... you're friends with... Hope?" the older Melody asked her younger self.

"Not that one," the younger clarified.

Dylan finally, made his way up to the infirmary

"Hey, Sabre. You wouldn't happen to know if Haven has the radio frequency for the UF, would you?" he said coming in

(ooc: 800 pages! Woo!)

"Yeah, there probably is," said Miles perking up. "So let's find it!"

---------

Ziona looked up as Dylan entered.

"I have a communication frequency for them if you want Dylan," she said.

(ooc: Yay! 800 pages! Go us.)

"You do? Great! I need to contact Hope for Melody"

"I suppose she could do with her friend, especially after meeting another version of herself," said Ziona. She gave Dylan the radio frequency.

"Yeeeeeeaaahhhh..." Dylan said reluctant to mention about Melody's scheme. "Could I use your radio to contact them. I really should get my own"

Ziona gave Dylan a funny look at his 'Yeeeeaaahhh', but said 'Sure thing' and handed her radio over.

"Thanks" Dylan said taking the radio, setting the frequency and then turning it on

"Hello? Anyone there"

A voice responded over the radio. "Hello? Who is this?"

-----

"Looks like there's a bowling alley there if you like bowling," said Zamy.

"I don't remember trying it, but let's give it a go," said Miles.

I'm heading back to the infirmary wanna race there? (Spark asked Anna getting in position to take off.)

(Heck yah 800)me

Edited by Spark Falls

Some faint crackling could be heard as the line was switched over and Hope's voice came through as she was connected. "Hello Dylan. Has something happened?"

---

"Ok then." Zamy led Miles into the bowling alley and got them a lane. "It's really simple, you just take a hold of the ball like this, and roll it down the lane to to knock the pins down. You get two tries per round, and you can't step over that line."

"You. Are. ON!" said Anna with a grin, also getting into a starter position.

-----------

"Sounds simple enough," said Miles. He looked at the players in the other lanes, studying their techniques. "I think I've got this."

"Well, yes. It's to do with Melody. It's difficult to explain over the radio, it's better if you see it and then hear the whole story. Can you make your way over"

Anna took off at full speed, but it wasn't quiet enough and Spark drew ahead.

"Melody? I'll get over when I can but that'll be kind of difficult. I don't have any transportation to hand unfortunately," replied Hope.

------

"Then you're up."

Fire surrounded Spark it gave him wolf fangs and claws on his hands and feet. He started running on all four)come on slow poke. (he said running full force at this point.