The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"I can go get her if you want. But we might need to get somewhere for her to sit"

"Can you walk?" Skye asked his sister, who nodded. "It's best we go to where she is then, at least, depending on where she is..."

"Well, if she's not in the infirmary, maybe she has like a bedroom or something"

"Yeah, we can check there," said Skye. "It's next to my one."

--------

"I know Zamy, junk food isn't good for me," said Miles slightly resigned but with a smile. "But it was still a great treat." He finished the last one, then wiped his muzzle clean with a napkin.

"Zamy, do you want to talk about what happened to you?" Miles offered gently.

"Well, since I have no idea where your room is, I'll take you to the infirmary and you can lead from there" he said offering his arm out for them to take

"We can, but I don't see much to talk about. It's quite obvious what he did with my memories."

"Sure thing," said Skye, taking ahold of Tikal with his other hand. Melody also grabbed Dylan's arm.

----------

"I thought It might help you if they were confusing you, and I might be able to tell you for certain which one are and are not yours. But only if you want to Zamy," said Miles.

"It's just all of this negativity. My friends picking on me, parents not supporting me. I think I can work out which is fake, but I can't get rid of them."

"Oh, I just realised. I can only take two up at a time. Sorry. If you want, I can give it to you three and I'll make my own way up"

"Take the girls up. I'll meet you there," said Skye. "And it will give me a chance to warn Melody beforehand," he whispered to Dylan as he walked past.

-----------

"So you're going to have to learn to live with them? I hope they don't spoil your friendships. Or your relationship with your parents," said Miles sadly.

-----------

"You get into more trouble than me," teased Ziona, giving Glen a playful push with her good arm. "I'm just an innocent bystander!"

"Oh, um... okay" Dylan said wondering how he was going to find where they needed to go now

"Take my arm I guess" he then said offering it out again

"Oh I have no intention of living with them. I intend to get them changed back."

Melody once again took Dylan's arm while Skye ran upstairs. He arrived at Melody room and gave a quick knock before entering, breathing a sigh of relief that she was there, tinged with surprise that she was reading.

"Skye? What's up?" she asked.

"I've gotta be quick as I'm meeting Dylan at the infirmary, but, you know how there was an older version of you...?" Skye asked, before cursing himself at being so tactless.

"Yes...," said Melody, not sure where Skye was going.

"She wants to meet you."

"Oh."

"Is that okay?" asked Skye.

Slowly, Melody nodded. "I... guess so."

"Okay, I'll be back in a sec," said Skye as he ran out.

"She wants to meet me? But she IS me... or rather... I'm her," said melody quietly to herself.

-------------

"Can you do that?" asked Miles. "I mean, without using magic?"

(ooc: Am I waiting for Tikal or should I assume she does it too?)

(ooc: Uh, up to you I guess. I'm not sure when Locke will be back!)

(ooc: I'm sure he won't mind)

Dylan also grabbed Tikal and teleported them just outside the infirmary

Skye came to the infirmary and saw Dylan and the two girls outside.

"C'mon, it's this way," he said waving.

------------

"Won't that run the risk of them resurfacing?" said Miles. "But still, it must be better than having them."

Skye made his way to melody's room and knocked on the door. From inside came the call of 'Come In.' Skye entered, followed by Melody. The two girls just looked at each other.

Dylan went in too but tried to hide himself at the back of the room. At least for the moment

Well I don't want anybody else to come with me because its very dangerous and what I...