The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Care to spar for the win right now Dylan? I'll start out with saying I win currently by default.

Yeah I'm really bored indeed Dylan. So bored it almost make me go Final Form >:L

It seems things have finally quietened down. You two can spar for the win if you want, I figured I'd just maintain a presence as it were.

We must go back to the roots, the constant comeback of moves that showed our characters potential. We consistently turn this into an over the top RP, it has to stay simple with me going "My brute strength cannot be defeated by a mere council." and Shadow coming in with "My chaos spears could easily counter your strength" and then we continue with that kind of stuff and what not. Going overkill is what starts to bore things. The first 3 pages of RP Mania is what this post was truly about.

With that said, I currently win this post.

YAY CHOCOLATE WIN <3

But chocolate gives me the power, which increased my cheerability.

It can be stopped easily.

Chaos energy gives me power, which increases my fightability.

Our collision may be fierce, but I will come out victorious.

unlrss you count chocolate overdose as an actual cause of death.

and the win is once again for me.

Ever heard of chaos blast? Its a pretty neat trick. I'll show you both as I win.

oh no you won't . we just got a new ceiling.

you dind't missed much dylan : knuckles being knuckles, cheerleader who cheerlead, and shadow..... forshadowing.

annd Also me getting the win.

(Now this is what I'm talking about!)

Shadow I'm more than sure you're familiar with a thing called Chaos Spear, and in multiple quantities. I can and will counter most of your chaos abilities.

please people ! why resorting to violence on a daily basis ? aren't we all civilisated ? 'exept for knuckle who live in the wilderness of course)

Not in this thread dad. And since you never revealed your power to me, I win against you easy.

hey! watch your mouth boy!!!! just because you never chuckle doesn"t mean you're as hard as nail, mister!!!

beside, i'm still recovering from yesterday (cheering bubble...)

hum, yes, yes you are. does that mean i'll get to use you as a riot shield against knuckles ?

But I am experienced with both Chaos and Cheer abilities, which give me an advantage. I can forecast your chaos moves and eventually block them.

However, there might be some unknown chaos abilities I haven't heard about yet.

Now hold on a minute. Come one step closer and I'll put up my shield again. It helped against a snarling two-tailed fox.

i smell a bit of arrogance from the cheerleader.... is this wanted?

My chaos force may be countered, but my brute strength will be more than enough to match your cheers.

(Dylan and Locke, this game is basically a friendly competition of witty comebacks based on our characters ability. Turning it into a RP style fight is what takes it to crazy extremes and eventually bore out everyone if it doesn't become whole.)

Yeah, well I have a shield which makes your chaos powers meaningless so I can take the lead.

(Better?)

Well then, I am curious what you'll be able to achieve with your chaos powers then.

I'll be waiting for you.