The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Wanna go somewhere?" Asked Glen to Zionna.

---------

"Well, I think I could enjoy the calm too."Said tikal."Let's do that."

--------

"I know melody, I know." Said Locke."Thikg are just going in a way that I cannot be sure about what to believe anymore ."he rubbed his chin."and if you have a problem, it become mine too."

"True. At least it's over for you now. Both of you," replied Hope to Melody.

---

"We need to talk at some point, whenever you're ready," replied Crowley.

"I always Am For some friends." Said Red."Assuming we still are..."

"Th-thank Crowley."Said Red."I think I needed that,"

"Look. I can't help but be shocked by that revelation; this is Miles we're talking about after all. And the fact you brushed over his actions here didn't help matters. What if Rouge or Skye died chasing him down? Would you have still defended him, excusing him by saying his infatuation made him do stupid things?"

"The fox I had a crush on is gone Crowley.He will never appear again.I know that , and yet I keep on seeing him in that kid ... That was a mistake . A terrible one ..." Said Red.

"For his sake he better not reappear here. And yes it was a mistake, there are no two ways about it. We just have to ensure that mistake does not happen agaon."

"Okay. I'll just grab my book and we'll head off," said Skye as he went into his room.

-----------

"I hope so," said Anna, joining in the conversion with Hope as she sat down.

Melody nodded at Anna's reply, then stood up and hugged Locke. "Just believe that your family is here for you and we'll stick together no matter what happens."

"But... I do need someone to make a quick trip to Moebius..."

"What?!?"

-------------------

"Yes," replied Ziona. "But the place I want to go right now is the one I asked you to keep me away from..."

Anna started rubbing her hands together. "It doesn't need to be me... but... I need a message delivered... Red... the one from my time... She won't know what's happened here. And she's still my friend. I did... I did ask Miles to pass on a letter... but..."

"I'd offer, but from what I've gleamed the Moebian me causes people to run in terror. There must be someone who can do it though."

Melody tried to hide the shudder she felt at the mention of Hope's Moebian version.

"Well.... that might give you a chance to get in and out safely!" she pointed out.

"And... I think from what Mom was saying, at this time she was... Red was... uh... Red was in hiding, so if the message was dropped in a safe place at her house, she should get it eventually."

"I suppose so. And it would give me a chance to test my new invention. I'll have to clear it with my superiors first though.

"Is that the teleporting thingy you mentioned? I'd like to try it out too!" said Melody.

"Yes. It's still in the prototype stage, but the field it generates can encompass several people. Plus I'd like the company."

"It'd be safe if something did go wrong," said Melody

"It won't happen again Crowley." Said Red,"He put the lives of thise I cared about on the line . If he does that again, I might never forgive him."

/--------//

"Alright."Said Tikal, waiting for skye.

-----------

"Thank you children."Said Locke"I needed that."He heard Melody."You aren't going anywhere.And this time, I'm serious ."

---------/

"Drinking yourself to death won't help... believe me."Said Glen."But let me think... Yes! Why don't you call your old friend, Zave? Hearing a familiar voice might lift your spirit a bit."

Hope headed into Shadow's room to explain the situation. After hearing her proposition, he reluctantly agreed.

"Given Moebian Hope is near universally feared, you shouldn't have much trouble, so long as you present yourself like her; speak softly and carry a big stick is probably her style, so I'll make sure you have the proper equipment. If you can get Melody with you it'll be even better, I imagine anti-you has minions of some description so it won't be out of character."

---

"You probably won't get the chance to not forgive him if he returns here; my employers will have his head the moment he's spotted."

"Crowley, it's that kind of stupidity that lead to the troubles we are in now.

"Stupidity? It's simple precaution; he tried killing their agents, so as soon as they find out they'll want to take him out as quickly as possible if he returns. I fail to see any stupidity in that. Stupidity would be to do nothing."

"It's trying to kill them in the first time that led to everything that happenned recently . "

"That may be so, but if he is foolish enough to return and is killed for his trouble, he won't be harming anyone again. Though I hope he has the sense to stay on Moebius. At least then things won't come to that."