The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"I can't guarantee anything," replied Shadow.

"Want to try one of my films? Though I'll warn you they're probably not 'easy viewing' judging by the covers," said Hope.

"You better ." Said Red."For all it's worth , he was my best friend's wife . I owe him nothing , if not a little bit of respect ."

-----/------

"What? nah, but I like to see nice things , as you know."Said Allister ."Here we are." as he opened the door , The first movie was over ." Hey , look at that everyone is there. Along with another kid . Did locke stole another one ?"

"Allister please ." Said Glen."If you are trying to make an impression, that might not work that easily ....." Glen shut his face when he saw anna ."Ho boy."

"That doesn't matter," said Melody to Hope.

"They... they won't be as bad as the haunted house?" asked Anna.

Then the door opened.

"Huh boy.... Introduction's time!" called Melody, standing up and taking center stage before things got out of hand. "Anna, that's, um, Glen and Honey. Glen, Honey; This is Anna," she said, "my older Sis. She... uh..."

"She was at a gymnastic summer camp," lied Skye smoothly, except for the twitching ears, "She just got back today. And this is Lucas, a friend."

"Yeah, I think that's... every...one..." Melody's word's died as she caught sight of Mina.

"Like I said. I can make no guarantees for his safety," replied Shadow.

"The sci fi might be scary, but the action film will most likely just be a bit violent and foul mouthed," said Hope.

"I know..." Said Red.

-------///

Glen and Honey greeted the children , while Mina was still a bit ...."Glen, why are they children looking almost like me ?" She asked."Why not ?" Answered Glen.

"Next thing we know , they can run around as fast as me."

"It's not lile it was that rare nowaday."Said Allister."Just calm down."

"Ok..." Said Mina."Huh... Hello girls.how are you all doing?" She then saw Hope , and jumped toward her."Hope! here you are . Back when knothole was attacked , everyone was affraid for you, as you weren't anywhere to be seen. It's good to see you are Ok."

(Ooc: Another comic thing. Snively told Hope to leave Knothole , as himself was about to work for robotnik again.)

"I don't mind either one," said Melody to Hope.

"I surprised Mina thinks those girls look like her. They're a completely different colour," said Ziona.

Anna seemed to be staring intently at her popcorn bowl.

Miles sat there shocked. Here was Prime Mina, and she seemed to be acting more like his Mina than she herself was right now.

"The way of acting and the personnality maybe ?" Said Allister .

--------------

"Anything wrong?" Asked tikal to Lucas.

------------

"Glad too." Said Mina."Now what are you planning to watch ?"

"I don't quite see it, and that would be something you'd notice later, rather than right away..." said Ziona

-------------

"Me? Just the shock of a celebratory suddenly rushing in. Do you often hang around with famous people?" Miles asked.

------------

Anna stood up and walked over to Melody. "Can I head to your room for a bit, until things.... calm down?" she asked quietly.

"Of course. Do you want me to come with you?" Melody offered.

"No thanks. I just need a moment alone."

"A remake of sorts. About a cop getting trapped in a huge skyscraper after some terrorists take hostages."

"You know shadow..." Said Red."Now that I think of it... He would have tried something by now ."

-----------

"Meh, who really know ?" Said Allister ."Let's just get our things . I can hardly wait tobsee you in a swimsuit again. And this time , at a age that won't get me arrested ."

-----------

"Well, you see.... It's not that much." Said Tikal smiling."And In a way , i could be seen as a celebrity too ."

Dylan was calmly sitting where he was relieved no one was paying attention to him

Melody nodded and Anna headed into the room.

--------------

"Uh... I don't think I wore a swimsuit in the dreamworld... or did it...?"

--------------

Miles gave a friendly sounding laugh. "Yeah, but you don't have posters of you all over the place." He glanced over to where Hope was putting the film in then at his watch. "I did say to Mother I'd phone her between films. I better do that."

"You can use the phone in my room if you want," Skye offered.

"Thanks Skye," said Miles standing up. As he walked, he subtly cast a small spell that should keep everyone from noticing his next actions. Rather than Skye's room, he slipped into Melody's room after Anna. Looking around, he saw Anna looking out the window, and closed the door quietly.

"Mina?" Miles asked quietly, walking over to her.

"What? How'd you...?" Anna began to ask, spinning round. Miles gave a sigh of relief.

"You still remember! I'd thought they'd have stolen that from you too!" said Miles as his form shifted back into his normal appearance.

"M-Miles? What... are you doing here?" Anna asked in shock.

"I'm here to save you Mina."

"Save.... Save me?"

"From what what the Prime Zoner's have done to you. They've done something to your mind Mina. They've changed your personalty. Even your memories. Please, try and focus on who you were. I can help," Miles pleaded.

(ooc: You were saying Red?)

"I know Red. That's what concerns me. Hmm," Shadow got up and went over to Melody.

"I know this seems odd, but did you notice anything earlier. Someone following you or more importantly Mi- Anna? Or anything at all suspicious?"

"No matter." Said Glen."This isn't the dreamworld anymore, and I'm fine with the real one, Since you are in there ."

-------

tikal looked around, to see what movie were now available .

--------

"Hum, Right now I cannot stay, But sice you all seem to be sleeping here , We can always come back Later , Right?" Said Mina."Alright Zoey, Get your thing done. We are here for a reason after all."

(Ooc: Well, that was bound to happen anyway)

‘Zoe?’ Skye thought to himself. If this kept up he was gonna need a flowchart.

----------------

Melody shook her head. “No, not really. Except, well, Lucas was kinda odd at times, and Tikal seemed to think he was interested in Anna. I’m not so sure myself.”

-----------------

“Okay, I’ll be back in a second,” said Ziona as she entered her room.

“Hmm, I’m sure it was here somewhere,” she said to herself as she began looking for the swimsuit.

------------------

“My memories…?” asked Anna. It was something she had been afraid about.

“Those other children out there. Skye and Melody. They aren’t you brother and sister,” explained Miles, causing Anna to smile.

“I know that Miles. Except, well…” she shook her head. It would be too cruel to explain it to the fox cub. “I like who I am here Miles. I don’t want to go back. Please, just go.”

“How could you rather be this cowering, feeble girl as opposed to yourself Mina?” asked Miles.

“Mina is a killer, a butcher, she thinks of nothing but herself and hates children,” exclaimed Anna. Miles looked somewhat confused at her last point. “Anna may be scared. But she has family, friends… a life. And that what I want. And if I need to be scared to have it, that’s a small price to pay. I’m Anna, Miles. Mina’s gone.”

“No she isn’t,” said Miles harshly, grabbing Anna by the wrist.

“Please go Miles. Don’t make me do this.”

“Do what?” Miles asked disdainfully, not realising Anna was about to scream for help.

"Thanks. I'll check it out. I just hope I'm wrong." He frantically looked round the room to see Lucas had gone.

"Anyone see where Lucas went?" he asked before going over to Hope.

"Do you have your tazer with you?" Hope responded by putting it in his hand. "Thank you Hope. Don't start the film until I get back."

"Lucas? I think he went into my room to call his parents," said Skye.

-------------

"You're coming with me Mina. I'm gonna fix you," said Miles

Anna shook her head, and screamed 'HELP!' at the top of her lungs. Miles was shocked for a moment.

"You... you just... NO!" He unleashed a bolt of magic at her, knocking her out. Grabbing Anna before she fell, Miles opened the window to escape with her.

"Hey , where is Anna?" Asked Red .She then saw that Lucas was Missing ."Shadow , come quick !"

----------

Allister waited Outside Zionna's Room.

"Son of a-" Shadow ran as fast as he could to where he heard the scream, slamming open the door to see Miles escaping with Anna. He rushed over to try and see where he went.

Miles was flying in the direction of the mountains, to where he had his hidden base.

Skye and Melody rushed into the room after Shadow.

"Where's Anna? What happened to her?" Melody screamed. Skye hurried over to the window next to Shadow and look out. Despite the age difference, he still recognized the fleeing figure. A dark look came over Skye's face, and he jumped out the window after him.

-------------

Ziona had just found her swimsuit when Anna screamed, and she hurried to the main room. "What's going on?" she asked.

Rouge rushed in to see Shsdow looking out the window. He handed her the tazer and she nodded, diving out and flying after Skye and Miles.

Miles looked back to see he was being followed.

"So, you CAN fly after all," Miles commented wryly. He suddenly came to a halt as a freak wind buffeted him. Then he realised it wasn't a normal wind. "And you can do magic too, hmm?" He twisted in the air, murmured some words, and similar winds sprung up to hit Skye and Rouge. As they were distracted by that, Miles raised his hand and arcs of arcane energy shot towards the two.

--------------

Back in the room, Melody looked panic stricken, shaking and wringing her hands together.

Red quickly dived after Miles . "No one touch those I care about without me having a say in it"

----/-

Lara-lee witnesses the whole ordeal in silence"And once again , your carefully laid out plans are thrown yet again by an outside force." she sighed

"Not this time." Said Locke.

"What ?" Asked Lara. "You hear me right." Said Locke."I'm going after the so called chosen one . While I do that, I'll have to ask you a favor ."

"Which one ?" Aske Lara."Try and keep an eye on those who are still here , especially the children . they need to be reassured . At least for now."

"Alright Locke, I'll do that. But please, don't make this an habitude ."

"I won't ." Said The old Guardian.

-----------

"I think troubles happenned ." Said Allister."And I think this would kind of concern you , I'm affraid , Zionna."

Rouge just managed to dodge the energy bolt so it didn't critically injure her, though it grazed along her arm

"Alright you little brat. You're dog meat when I get you."