The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Shadow came out of the kitchen and handed Skye his drink before giving the other to 'Lucas' on his way back in.

"Thanks, Shadow," said Skye happily as Shadow handed him a drink. Miles also let out a 'thanks', albeit one tinged with confusion at seeing Shadow acting so... domestic.

Melody and Anna had made it to the main menu. "Everyone shout when their ready," she called.

Shadow soon returned carrying a pitcher, pouring out 2 glasses for himself and Rouge.

"We're ready," said Rouge, while Shadow glanced down to a small device im his hand before returning his attention to the TV.

Locke and Lara were gone To another room to talk , while red stayed behind.

----------------------------------------

"You are taking him with us?" Asked allister."I hope he can swim then."

----------------------------------------

Tikal sat down next to Skye, ready to enjoy the movie.

(ooc: sooorrryyyy , i slept, and it seems that I might have fell on my computer....)

(ooc: No worries at all!)

Skye put his arm round Tikal's shoulder and leaned into her. "We're ready," he said.

Lucas sat down at the edge of the couch, and murmured 'ready'.

"Look's like we're all set then!" said Melody as she hit play and took a mouthful of popcorn.

(ooc: And for the record, this film is essentially a Mobian version of 'you only live twice'! :P )

------------------

"It's either that or drop him off at the hotel on the way," said Ziona.

"Whatever is good for you."Said Mina."Just don't forget your swimsuit people !"

----------

Tikal blushed a bit at Skye's mark of affection .

-----------

Lara was seeing the children having a good time , and turned toward Locke."For the little time you got them, you really did a wonder locke ."Said Lara."I wish it could have happenned for us, but you got yourself a fine life ."

Hope was engrossed in the film, while Rouge and Crowley watched with some intrigue. Shadow on the other hand was thinking, far too much on his mind.

Melody and Anna were completely absorb in the film, and their popcorn. Miles feigned interest, still waiting for his moment.

Skye was also having a good time, though.... "Seriously... Did they really think the could pass a hedgehog off as a lynx even with the makeup?"

---------------

"My swimsuits back at the hotel, so that makes that decision clear," said Ziona.

Red saw shadow. She talked to him ."Got anything on your plate ?"

---------

Tikal just shrugged."It's a movie , i guess that's why we can have so much break from reality ?"

-----------

"Well, let's be quick then."Said Glen."How about we all go there , then you show us the way, mina?" Asked Allister.

"Hmm. Yeah, I guess so," replied Skye.

"Hey Skye, why didn't you have a volcano base when you were a supervillain?" asked Melody cheekily.

"I prefer my headquarters to be mobile, so stuff like that doesn't happen!" replied Skye with a grin, pointing toward the screen where the bad guy's base was just being invaded.

---------------

"I think that sounds like an idea," replied Ziona.

"Yeah actually. When there's a psychopath from another dimension running around it's hard not to be wary," replied Shadow, his voice low so only Red could hear him.

"Well I've got to hand it to this villain. He's really good at personally killing his subordinates. Not so much at killing the hero," said Hope.

"Then let's go !"Said Mina ."The sooner we take care of this, the sooner we'll be on the beach." She stated , happily .

--------/

Tikal was smiling a bit at Skye and melody's exchange .

---------

"Maybe he just really hated that guy he was working with?" suggested Melody. "Or maybe its that that 'movie' things again."

Anna suddenly sat up.

"AW c'mon! If you can see the guy you throw the star at his neck, not the hand."

"Uh, I think all he could see was the hand Anna," pointed out Skye.

"Oh!"

----------------

"Totally agree there," said Ziona as they made their way to the hotel.

(ooc: Time this right at the beach party can arrive at the hotel in the break between films!)

Dylan just watched the film not paying much attention to what everyone else was saying

Tikal watched the movie as it was now on it's two third .

-------

"I wonder if you are going to use the same Swimsuit."Asked Allister

-------

"Don't worry about it ." Said Red"If he has a move to maje, you should see it coming."

"I'm not so sure. He could be anywhere, most likely in disguise. So long as he's here countless people are in danger," replied Shadow, still quiet.

"Now hold on ."Said Red."He is not the conquerir kinds.The only way to get him in here would have been to possess something or...." Red eyes opened up completely ."Someone." She gasped."Anna.If he ever come here , it'll be for Anna."

"I know that. But he won't get her. So he'll probably be lashing out afterwards. So the sooner I deal with him, the better."

"I think the film is nearly over now," said Skye, mostly to himself.

----------

"Why? You almost sound concerned!" said Ziona

"Don't be so quick to judge ." Said Red."He had a crush on her . If he tries something , it'll be to talk to her ." She kept on."We'll wait hidden, and if he tries something else , we'll get him."

"I could be."Said Allister."But then again, If it's not cute, there still are two others girls with us."

This comment was met laugh of two said Girls.

-----------

"Really ? It doesn't seem so." Said Tikal.

"Quick to judge? He tried to kill me and Zet. And he has no right to be here anyway. So he'll be sent back to Moebius, one way or another."

"Well that was pretty good. Any preferences to what we watch next?" asked Hope.

"I don't mind," said Anna.

"That was our choice, so someone else choose next!" suggested Melody. "So, how did the actor compare to...?" she asked her sister, arching her eyes towards Crowley.

-----------

"I think the other girls are spoken for. Or are you that quick to wander," she teased as they reached the hotel.

(ooc: I have cunning plan for plot... well, maybe....

So, if our celebratory group arrives before the next film starts, Anna will feel somewhat awkward with Mina there, so after a while will excuse herself. Which will give Miles a chance to sneak after her, and.... we'll see where it goes from there. Does that sound alright?)

"Remember me who tried to double crouss who first ?" Said Red."Beside he is just here for mina,not you, not Crowley. He cares about Anna. He might actually loves her. So please, Let him at least tell her goodbye , before trying anything."

"He looks good," said Anna, "but he just doesn't have the same voice."

"Okay, I'll give you that. His voice is rather dreamy," confessed Melody. On the couch, Skye's eyebrow climbed in surprise.