The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"I guess so ." Said Mina , smiling.

---------

"You said It." Answered Tikal as she made her way in.

-------

"Ha Locke, Here you are."Said Red, trying to avoid eye contact with lara.

"Hum, do you know Locke?" Asked Lara

Red had no choice but to answer her."Huh... yes. yes I do.We kind of are together in fact."

Lara nodded , and simply answered "I see. This is good to know that he found someoe after all this time."

"Glad to know you had a good time. No... trouble I hope?" asked Shadow.

Hope thought for a moment and realised what he meant. "Er no. I would've contacted you otherwise."

Skye eventually made his way through the crowd to see Lucas talking with two older wolves, Skye guessed his parents. He couldn't get close enough to hear over the hubbub, even with his sharp ears, but saw them smile and the woman give Lucas' hair a ruffle. Lucas smiled and began making his way back to Skye and Tikal.

"They said I could go!" he said happily. "As long as I call them after each film, and am back at our hotel by 9."

-------------

The two girls gave another glance at each other, hoping this wouldn't end badly. So far, so good...

------------

"Now we've had lunch, where to now?" asked Ziona

Crowley swiftly walked in and sat on a chair, he had no desire to stir up more of a fuss.

"So, you are locke Ex-wife, right? i'm.. Red." She kept on." I think it's best we started in a peaceful way, don't you think?"

"Yes, you are right ." Said lara."I came here, expecting.... Actually, i didn't know what to expect when I came here.." She kept on"But All I can do now is hoping for the best for everyone here."

------------------------------------------

"That's great." Said Tikal."Then let's get back to the Hotel.Everyone must be expecting us now."

--------------------------------------------

"what would you want to do now?" Asked Allister.

"Yeah. C'mon, it's not far," said Skye, leading the way.

"That's good. We don't have your sister around to give us a lift," joked Miles, glad his illusion trick had worked.

------------

The two girls gave a sigh of relief, then Melody went over to Hope. "Do you wanna show Rogue and Shadow what you learned today," she whispered quietly to her friend.

------------

"I don't know. I'm open to suggestions," said Ziona.

"Oh! Okay," replied Melody, a little surprised.

"Going back to the hotel so soon wouldn't be nice. Maybe later on." Said Allister."What idea Do you have in mind?"

----------------------------

Tikal smiled at the Joke Lucas made.

-------------------------------

"Well, i'm glad the situation didn't ended up like any other discussion we had before , lara." Said Locke.

"Yes, beside, I don't think it would have been nice to act that way In front of so many people that respect you." Said Lara."You wouldn't have done so, And I won't either."

"Heh heh. Yeah. Well, there it is," said Skye as they neared the hotel.

"Wow. You're staying THERE?" Lucas gasped.

----------------

Finding herself left alone, Anna looked around uncertainly. Her eye's glanced towards Crowley sitting on his chair, then she blushed and looked elsewhere.

---------------

"We've been to the Amusement park, and the park-park. What else is nearby?" Ziona pondered.

"I just don't want to do it in a crowded room, that's all. Don't worry, Istill want you with me when I do show them," replied Hope.

Crowley inwardly laughed at Lara's comment about respect as he took the drink Shadow offered him.

Locke looked at Anna, but he couldn't do anything at he moment, as he had a quite full plate at the moment. Red took the initiative and took Anna with her."Anything wrong anna?" She asked with a gentle voice.

-------------------------

"I know, The guardian kind of Spoiled us all on this one." Said Tikal, her smile even broader.

---------------------------

"I think there are way more things to do around than just these two thing..." Said Glen."How About the beach?"

"Lucky you," replied Lucas, a hint of the jealousy he was feeling creeping into his voice.

Skye didn't notice and called for the lift.

--------------

"That's good. I suppose it's good you don't like to show off!"

--------------

Anna glanced back towards Crowley, then gave a shy smile to Red. "I think you might already know!" she said.

--------------

"That sounds good, but if anyone suggests swimming I'll hit them with my raccoon!"

"I see." Said red."Don't worry, if you take your time, you might be able to find the right way to get closer to him."

------------------------------------

Tikal followed The two other kids in the lift.

---------------------------------------

Eventually, the discussion between Locke and Lara-lee went a bit better. what was at first an not even hidden exchange of insult became quiickly a civic talk about each other's life.

"I see." Said red."Don't worry, if you take your time, you might be able to find the right way to get closer to him."

------------------------------------

Tikal followed The two other kids in the lift.

---------------------------------------

Eventually, the discussion between Locke and Lara-lee went a bit better. what was at first an not even hidden exchange of insult became quiickly a civic talk about each other's life.

"Well, here we are," said Skye as the arrived at the penthouse.

----------------

"I guess not," replied Melody.

----------------

"I really hope so," said Anna quietly

Tikal opened the door for them .

--------

"Well, what about the beach then?" Asked Allister .

---------

"There , there." Said Red , holding warmly Anna's hand.

"I think Anna would like to watch her spy film first, and I think I like the look of it too!" said Melody.

---------------

"Thanks... Mom." said Anna with an awkward smile.

---------------

"Hello everyone," said Skye as he got back. "I've a friend to introduce you all to. His name's Lucas."

Miles tried not to show any fear when he saw not one but two Shadow's in the room.

--------------

"I did say it sounded like a good idea," repeated Ziona.

Dylan went up to Lucas, then looked at him for a coule of seconds before saying

"Nice to meet you Lucas, I'm Dylan"

Lara-lee looked at the newcomers, and more precisely Sky."So... you must be Skye, right ?" She asked .

---------

"Well, who is coming with us then? Unless Zionna wants it to be more personnal ." Said Allister.

--------

Red smiled back.