The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Even if you are does it really matter? You still have the same thoughts and feelings. You aren't any less real than me."

"ButButButButBut... I don't like the idea that who I am is just a copy of someone else. I want to be UNIQUE! Special. That's why I really want to change who I am."

"You aren't an EXACT copy. You stopped being that the moment the others found you in Skye's dream. You may look similar, but who you become is up to you. You are a different person Melody. Always will be. Who you are is up to you."

"I do understand that. But it doesn't make me any happier. I've always needed to stand out from the crowd, so I want to stand out from, erm, myself, as much as I can. I know, it probably sounds silly."

"That makes sense. And I know it doesn't make your situation any happier, but know we're all here to help you stand out, however you choose to do that. It's possible Locke and Red might not be happy about some choices you make along the way, but they'll have to accept they're your choices and not their's. And I'm sure Shadow or I will bail you out if need be. He can usually make a sound argument."

"Funny, I thought you always seemed to be the one to out-argue Shadow. And thank you. It's nice to know you're all here for me. Now I need to think about what I want to do next."

"I think she moved out in order to avoid any form of embarassment . " Said Red . "She musn't be too far away" Said Locke.

*Gets up from computer*

Don't think about what's happening there. Don't think what's happening there. Your here to take a break. Try to enjoy it.

*Goes to the door and leaves room*

"Dylan ! Here you are ! I was about to go out , and I wanted to bring you , shadow and crowley with me! Because drinking with some friends is better than drinking alone , That's what I say." Said Glen.

Um... I don't really drink, but I can still come with you three if you want

Knuckles and Gamma ride onward down the underwater highway. Finally knuckles asks a question.

"So what got Shadow into being a scientist anyway?" he says while popping a wheelie.

"Even as the ultimate life form, he felt powerless with the loss of his chaos powers. He's the only one who hasn't given up on creating a way to get the chaos emeralds back. Through his discoveries, we've been able to advance in every other aspect of technology, such as creating these hidden bases, and weapons to aid against Robotnik. Currently he's been working on dimensional travel, in hopes that the chaos emeralds were simply moved, rather than destroyed. Our only hope is that he too doesn't become a mad scientist. If we lose him, we would lose almost everything."

Eh, our Shadows had some sketchy pasts actions, but he finds the light one way or another.

Gamma looks off for a bit. "I am happy to hear, however in this world, there isn't much light to find anymore......we have arrived."

The two go down a short hill and before them lays a massive dome underground. They slow down and get our their bikes to head to the front gates. Gamma places his hand on the wall, and it is scanned and recognized. The door opens and what lies before them is a massive factory of vehicles, weaponry, and labs.

"Follow me." Gamma says and walks towards the area labeled as North Wing.

Knuckles follows him silently as he looks around at the many different things people are building. He was astonished to see how far things had gotten in the few years that have passed.

"Well then , It's settled . Shadow ! Crowley ! Get back here ! We are going out and you two are coming with us ! " Said Glen.

And on these words, Or quator got on their way for one heck of night .... "anyways, Where are we going ? A restaurant , A bar , Or a nightclub?"

"I out argue Shadow because I usually have what he wants, and I can always try to charm him. He's far better at making a rousing statement to get people on board than me." "No I'm not hungry. I just meant there's no point us going to a restaurant if we're not gonna eat. We'd be better off at a bar in that case."

"I see. And about a nightclub? I suppose it Would be way to crowded anyway .... with way too much music in my opinion...."

"It... it's probably my fault. Here I am, going on and on about my problems, and not caring at all about how she's feeling."

---------------------------------

"It's getting a little cold out here. What's say we head back. I hope Skye will have cheered up by now."

"Ok that's fine by me. I hope he's in better spirits now." "Neither Crowley nor I are particularly fond of nightclubs."

"Cheer up , big boy, I'm pretty sure she must have found someone to talk to. Or at least , she took the time to think." Said Locke.

"Yeah, but... I shouldn't have been so selfish. I should have asked how she was coping. Heh, I'm actually feeling a little guilty. Maybe I am changing?" Skye gave a small smile.

-----------------------------

"I think we need to get him to work with Hope as soon as possible. Give him a tech or magic problem to solve and he'll be happy for days."

If you guys want to go to a bar, it's fine by me. I don't mind where we go

"Ok. You talk to Skye about it and I'll give Hope a call when we get back to the hotel."

(Ooc: Yo shadow, Can you write who is saying what in your post ? Sometime, I habe difficulties to know Who is saying what, And I almost mess up.)

"Yes skye." Locke smiled."You are simply growing up. It's normal."