The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

(ooc: Melody is in the United Federation right now, i,.e. GUN)

"Hmm, pulling ahead," said Harmony as she rolled and landed on a 'place piece' square. "This is the last one," she said and she fitted it, the trap all set.

(ooc: Nope. Not looking at that. Too much ninjas and cyborgs and baseballs

What happens then. How does the trap get set? I forget)

"Aww... no more pieces?" Dylan asked rolling the dice

(ooc: There are two squares, a bait one and a trigger one. If you land on the trigger when someone is on the bait, you get to trigger the trap.)

"No, but now we need to get to the end, where one of us will trap the other!" said Harmony

Dylan grinned

"I'm gonna trap you" he said moving his piece

"I bet you won't", said Harmony as she rolled the dice, her piece nearing the final track.

Dylan rolled again and landed on the bait piece

"What does that mean?" he asked

"If I land on the trigger, I get to turn on the trap!" said Harmony with a wicked grin. She rolled the dice and moved her piece. She held it over the trigger square for a second, then moved it to the square after. "So... close..."

Dylan looked nervous for a while but breathed a sigh of relief as she passed over the square

"My turn!" He then said as he rolled the dice

"You're safe for now. You can't land back on the bait," said Harmony. An idea was forming in her mind.

Shadow made the cyborg stop and do a crouched block, reducing the damage before doing an uppercut.

---

"Please tell me your mind hasn't degenerated to a child's, Spark."

"Spark didn't revert because of the pool, so there's a chance he's still mentally an adult," said Miles. "But then... there was his pose and lisp..."

-------------

"Oh @%$£ it!" blurted Melody as the Martial Artist got hit by the uppercut, it's health bar now below halfway.

"Really?" Dylan asked happily as he was moving his piece

"Yep. See, it takes seven places to get back round to the bait." She picked up the dice and rolled, landing her straight on the bait. "Oooooh. You might get me Dylan!" she said encouraging. Under the table, she moved her hand carefully, casing a small illusion spell. So that, as far as Dylan would see, the dice would land him on the trigger square.

Dylan grinned and rolled the dice. Seeing his roll landed him on the trigger spell he began cheering as he moved his piece onto the trigger square and set off the trap

"I win! I win! Now you owe me the biggest ice cream ever!" He said bouncing up and down in his seat

"I think that dice was rigged!" said Harmony, picking up the dice and dismissing the spell as she did so. "You didn't load the dice did you?" she accused him in a joking fashion.

Dylan looked at Harmony in surprise

"No! Of course not!" He said not getting Harmony was joking

Harmony burst out laughing. "I was just teasing you Dylan. Yes, it does look like I owe you a really big ice cream. Look's like I won't be getting your cap. Though," Harmony gave a pleading look. "Can I try it one, see how it looks on me? Please?"

Dylan crossed his arms and shook his head, grinning

"Nuh uh! It's my cap!' He said. "Besides, you tricked me!"

"Not even a little shot to look in a mirror?" asked Harmony. "Wait? How did I trick you?"

"You were teasing me just then" Dylan said still grinning. "Fine, you can try it on"

"That was teasing, not tricking," said Harmony. "But thank you very much Dylan. I think there's a mirror over there to see what it looks like."

"Okay! Let's go!" Dylan said jumping out of his seat

Harmony smiled and walked over to the mirror. "And we've really gotta remember this room is here. There's so many games still to play."

Dylan looked around

"It's BRILLIANT!" He cried out enthusiastically. He then look off his cap and held it out. "Here you go, Auntie Harmony"

I'm sorry Anna. (he said looking at Skye.) I'm not that scary, and I'm not under a mind transformation just a body transformation.

(Lucy was following the wolf tracks then found everyone. She looked down at Spark and bent down and gave him a huge hug.) your so cute. (she said in a baby voice.)

no get off me. ( Spark said struggling to get away from her.)