The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

(Spark jumped in front of Anna.) uurrrgghhh

quickly run hurray.(she said starting to run.)

Anna look at Spark surprised.

"Oh, have you gone feral or something? Right. Catch me if you can!" she shouted as she ran back outside Haven.

Although Locke couldn't see it, Dylan was looking wide-eyed at him

(Spark followed Anna right behind her.) aaaggghhh. (he got in front of Anna and went to pounce on her.) ragh

Harmony waited for Locke's response.

--------------

"CHAOS CONTROL!" Anna vanished and reappeared high up a nearby tree. She clung hard onto it, catching her breath, and gave a whistle down.

"Oi! Doggy! Up here," she taunted.

----------------

Miles nodded enthusiastically.

"Yeah. That sounds good."

Zamy looked at the tracker to get her position, then teleported them nearby. She looked confused seeing Anna up a tree.

"What's she doing up there?" she wondered.

"Anna? What's wrong?" Miles shouted out.

"Uh, you might wanna get clear you two!" called down Anna. "Spark kinda flipped out and is now going crazy. Either of you two got a bucket of water?"

"He's doing this every 10 seconds. No bucket of water, I've got a laser. Not much help I know."

"You mean he did this earlier?" called down Anna.

"Yes. Well, not him. A friend of his showed up and pretended to beat him up for a bit," sounded up Miles. He made a strange motion, then cursed. "Oh yeah, can't fly. Right..." He looked at Zmay.

"I should be able to summon a large volume of water."

(Spark came rushing out of haven, running past Miles and Zamy then ramming into the tree.) crash.

(Spark came rushing out of haven, running past Miles and Zamy then ramming into the tree.) crash.

Anna agilely leaped from the tree see was in into another.

"Yeah, he seems to have lost it a bit," muttered Miles. He cast a spell, causing a torrent of water to be dumped on top of Spark.

"Okay, now!" said Miles as he cast the spell and the water appeared. "Better get ready with your teleporter in case this doesn't work."

(The water hit his back making a opening in the body reaveling a knocked out Spark.)

"Huh, well, that's unexpected," muttered Miles.

Anna jumped down from the tree and ran over, trying to pull the unconscious Spark free.

(Anna successfully pulled out Spark, but the Wolf didn't disappeared it instead it related itself then Charged At Anna and Spark.)

Zamy shot at the wolf, hoping to distract it.

"Anymore of that water spell Miles?"

"$#!@ $#!@ $#!@ $#!@ $#!@ $#!@ $#!@ $#!@ $#!@ $#!@ $#!@ $#!@ $#!@ !!!!" cried Anna as she tried to run with the unconscious Spark, too drained to use Chaos Control.

"Coming up!" said Miles, quickly casting another spell, creating a wall of water between the fire Wolf and Anna.

(Spark woke up as the wolf ran thrue the wall of water he and the wolf both yelled in agony.)

"Now would be a really good time to explain what is going on," said Anna tensely to Spark

(the wolf was deteriorating, and Spark was also starting to do the same.) STOP DON'T ATTACK, AAUUUGGGHH. (he and the wolf both said with the same voice.)

"Then stop attacking US!" shouted Anna, not sure where to speak at Spark or the Wolf.

"Back off then or you get another faceful of water," warned Miles.

You think I would have done that if I wasn't unconscious. (he said now with only half of his body left, his other half was slowly coming back.)

"I would have hoped you wouldn't have attacked us even while unconscious. Just what is going on here anyway?" asked Anna.