The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Why are you going away, Uncle Miles? Wasn't the hug fun?" Dylan asked looking at Miles confused

"I...wasn't going away. Just taking a step back," said Miles, deliberately avoiding the question about the hug.

--------------

Melody handed the spellbook back.

"Go for it!"

"But why?" Dylan asked looming confused and a little upset. "You looked like you were enjoying the hug. I saw you smile!"

"I.. I was," said Miles, somewhat reluctant to admit it. "I just... like my personal space."

Dylan looked down on the ground sad. His new childish mind didn't understand why someone would need personal space. Wasn't hugging a good thing all the time?

Miles knelt down and put a hand on Dylan's shoulder. "Don't be sad Dylan. It's nothing at all against you and Skye."

Hope looked through the book and cast one of the spells. A cylinder appeared in front of her which immediately made a 'bang' as confetti shot out. Hope jumped back a little, not expecting it. "That's a good one."

Melody clapped and a gave a little laugh at Hope's surprise. "Yeah, it is. Just make sure you've got a good cleaner," she laughed

"But hugging is fun and you were enjoying it but when we stopped you started looking like you didn't enjoy it!" Dylan said still sounding sad

"I... I did enjoy it Dylan. I'm just not used to it," said Miles.

Dylan looked at Miles wide-eyed

"But you will become more used to it, right?" He asked

"I... don't know," admitted Miles. "Maybe."

"I know you are cute as a bat ... But I somehow prefered you as a fox.... I don't know why,the fluffyness maybe ?" said Glen."But if you have to stay that way , please,please tell that they will at least get you back to your original age."

-----------------------------

"It's alright Anna..Noting but a thing of the past."

Dylan continued the wide eyed look

"You'll try, right?" He asked

"I'll try Dylan. Promise," said Miles. For once in his life, he meant to try and keep that promise.

---------------

"I... miss being a fox too Glen," said Ziona. "Though I will miss flying when I'm back to normal. And yeah, I'll grow back up to how I was before falling in the pool. Age and all foxy. It should be in a week or so. So you don't need to worry. You just need to wait a few days."

---------------

"And you've got a bright future now right?" asked Anna. "Actually, if you and Skye wanted... could you... can you have a family? You know, kids?"

"That is a fun one," said Melody.

"I guess You in that form will have to do for a while then, ziona."

---------------------------------

"That's something that is only up to him , Anna. Unless you just so happenned to be a man in disguise ."

"Well, if it's too hard to get used to make like this, just pretend it a few years in the future, I'm off on an assignment for work, and you need to look after our daughter for a week," suggested Ziona with a smile. Then she pause. "Oh, wait, I'm a bat. Uh, adopted daughter then!"

----------

Anna laughed. "No I'm not. Certainly not with this voice. I was just wondering, because of the whole, y'know, being a g-h-o-s-t thing, if it was possible," said Anna. "And, well, with those transformed kids running around it did kinda put it in my mind. Would YOU want a family Tikal?"

Dylan smiled. He was tempted to go give him another hug but decided he might want to wait a bit

"What do you wanna do now?" He asked

Hope read the spell and a small floating disco ball appeared, lights flashing around the lab. "That does look nice, I think I'll try this dispel spell." She flicked through the book and read it out, causing the disco ball to disappear.

"I think that should be up to you and Skye," said Miles.

"I wanna gwo inswide and draw!" said Skye.

------

"Uh uh uh!" said Melody, wagging her finger. "That was your own spell that you had full control of, so it doesn't count. Insted, I'll cast a spell for you to dispel."

Melody started flicking through Skye's book. "Hmm, what to do... Be glad I'm not my Father. His way would be to hit you with some horrible curse and challenge you to dispel it."

Dylan grinned at Skye

"That sounds fun! Let's go!" He said