The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Very well, if you insist," said Miles with fake reluctance. He joined in the hug, wondering if the two would remain friends once they were back to normal.

-------------

Melody was grinning broadly. "I think that answers wherethr or not the spell worked! Well done Hope." She gave her friend a thumbs up.

"Yay! Group hug!" Dylan cheered

Miles forgot his impassive mask, and just enjoyed the hug with a smile.

--------------

"I guess not. You wouldn't have even thought of magic! And you're absolutely great at it. All those spells and not a single miscast of failure. I guess having a scientific mind must be a real advantage," said Melody

Dylan noticed Miles was enjoying the hug and smiled too

"He's becoming more kid!" he thought to himself

"Nwot so twight!" squealed Skye suddenly.

"True. Though the odds are really against you there," said Melody with a smile.

"Sorry!" Dylan said releasing Skye

Hope smiled. "That's a real confidence booster. Maybe I am actually good at this."

"It's okway. It was fwun," said Skye as Miles backed away feeling a little embarrassed.

-------------

"Of course you are! You've got real talent," said Melody.

Melody pondered. "Well, either we could try out your dispel spell, or... we could try out a few more spells. You're on a roll after all. What other spells would you want?"

"Chao hardly transfoorm anything , but himself . He was a very peaceful god until ..... until .... thing happened ."

---------------------------------------

"Yeah, that was nice . But I think It's better that way."

"Better that way?" asked Ziona, a little confused.

---------

Anna looked at Tikal. "Bad memories?... You don't need to talk if you don't want to."

"I don't know many more spells myself," confessed Melody. "Mostly destructive Evocation ones. But I do have this," she continued as she held up Skye's notepad. "Almost everything you want it in here. And... actually..." Melody closed her eyes an thought for a moment. "I might know some more spells than I though, what with being in Skye's head and all."

She opened her eyes and looked at Hope.

"Do you want ones that would help with work, help you defend yourself, or that are just fun?"

"Yeah!" said Melody with a grin. "Right, no transformations as you don't like those. So... hmm.... I'm guess you wouldn't find cursing people with a dance spell fun either?"

"It's coupled with a music spell as well, so I can split that off. Two spells for the price of one. Could I have the book back to write it down?" asked Melody

"Yeah. In fact, we have music, so why not a bunch of party spells?" said Melody as she began writing.

"Yeah. It would save her having to decorate," said Melody happily. "And I could help set it up despite being in the chair. Okay, lights, disco balls, streamers. Oh, light up floor!" she murmured as she wrote them down. "Wanna give them a go?"