The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Dylan then smiled excitedly. The amusement park looked very fun

"Yeah! I wanna go there someday too! We could go there one day an'..." He began but then stopped himself remembering it was meant to be a surprise. "Um... Yeah, it does look fun. Thanks for telling me these!"

He then began climbing back up the tree

Miles couldn't help but smile at what he knew the children were planning.

"I heard all off that. The amusement park sounds awesome!" said Ziona excitedly.

-------

"I've no doubt you will," said Melody with a smile.

"Thanks. Do you want to look at anything else or drop you off back at Haven?"

"Yeah! That would be great fun to do!" Dyaln said, then smiled smugly. "See? He isn't THAT boring!"

"Yeah, he just ACTS boring," laughed Ziona.

'Ouch' thought Miles to himself.

--------

"I'm not sure I'm ready to face Haven again yet, but if I'm in the way here I'll go back, " said Melody.

"Maybe. Maybe he doesn't reaslise he's being boring!" Dylan suggested

"Bouncing you say ...... A bit hard for her, since she is on a wheelchair ...." she pondered a question." Maybe bouncing wheels ?"

----------------------------------------------

(ooc: that's not what I want, worry not.)

Glen as outside haven."Ziona, where are you ?" obivlious to what was happening not so far away.

---------------------------------------------

Spectre was once again mad with anger . The only pleasure he ever had in this freaking house, and those dang children had to make it off limit . Spanking them would be mercy, oh yes.

"Maybe that the same will ALL grown-ups!" said Ziona. "So we need to save Miles from himself!" Ziona paused as her ear twitched slightly. "I think... that might have been Glen shouting. Hold on." Ziona switched on her radio, hoping Glen would still have his.

"Hi Glen. Are you there?" she sasked into the radio.

-------------

"Thank's very much Hope... I ...er... actually... no, this might be asking too much but... could I spend the night here too?" asked Melody nervously.

-------------

Anna burst out laughing. "It's an expression Tikal. Saying someone will 'bounce back' means they'll recover quickly. I guess they didn't have rubber balls in your time."

-------------

(ooc: That's not fair Spectre! It was an accident. No one meant to enchant that pool!)

"I might be able to squeeze you into my room. Just don't go wandering about the halls unless you want someone much taller and well armed to yell at you."

"I won't Hope. Promise. And it would be more a case of 'roll' along the corridors anyway," laughed Melody. Then something occurred to her.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to say. Zamy's putting her housewarming party off, at least until the kidifcation wears off on her partner."

"Heh, true. I'm sure we can find stuff to do to pass the time, it's not that late after all. And I can't ssy I'm surprised she's putting it on hold."

"Yeah. I was disappointed at the time, but it makes sense. And I'm sure there must be lots to do here," said Melody.

(ooc: Just realised, were on 990 pages! Just 10 to go before we hit 1000!)

"I guess it does. And I doubt this place is really wheelchair friendly either," laughed Melody.

"Yeah, not many wheelchair bound special ops member I guess," laughed Melody. "Actually, with both my lack of clearance and mobility, I guess were stuck with just here and the canteen!"

"Yeah, just here, the canteen, and my room. I doubt Shadow will be up for you to look around his room."

Melody giggled. "I doubt it too. Just be glad Anna isn't here or she try sneaking off to Crowley's room!"

"Hehe yeah. Though I think he bought an apartment in the city." As the girls were talking Shadow finished his report.

"Worst part of this job over with," he muttered.

"Do you really think that would stop her?" pointed out melody with a laugh. She glanced at Shadow. "Why don't they just strap a little camera to you so they can see and here everthing, and save on report writing?"

"I'll wake Skye up and tell him the plan then, while you talk to your boyfriend" Dylan said

"I'll give you that one," laughed Hope.

"Because if I need to be covert a camera sticks out, sometimes I go to places where the signal would be lost, and mission reports areuseful aids for the future. They compliment visual and audio evidence. Doesn't mean I enjoy doing them," explained Shadow.

"Sure thing. I hope he isn't in one of his grumpy moods again," said Ziona. "Hellllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooo? Gleny?" she asked again into her radio.

--------------

"I think she's still bitter about losing out on that car buying trip, " said Melody to Hope, then turned back to Shadow. "I suppose that does make a lot of sense."