The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

(Spark eventually found the kitchen) hay guys I'm surprised that you guys aren't checking up on the body.

"Hi Spark" Dylan said grabbing some bacon in case Melody somehow made her way over and took it all. "Wasn't the body meant to be done in the afternoon?"

Kayl came out, and eventually went to kitchen, glad to realize she knew most of the people there, "Good morning Spark and Dylan, and..." she said, looking confused, at Skye.

"Hi there, I'm Skye," said Skye to Kayl. "I'm guessing you must be a friend of the Guardians. You and Spark can help yourself to breakfast. The body should be ready in a few hour Dylan, and given Melody is sleeping on top of it, I'd say it's in safe hands. That, and I don't want to risk going close without some way to wake her safely!"

-----------

"Great!" said Melody with a mischievous grin. "We're gonna have so much fun."

------------

"You... you do? That's... Thank you Zamy... I know it sounds silly, but it's the first time in ages someone made me breakfast."

"Given how much the other Melody likes bacon, perhaps you could make a bacon trail and lure her in the direction she needs to go" Dylan said joking

"Hello, Skye and Thank you." Kayl giggled, "No, well yes, I am related to guardians... I might be their great great grandmother...'s sister. And Melody is awake, so you have less time on your hands."

----

Berry grinned too, then looked at the door, "Where is Kayl? She likes these discussions too!"

"Oh, erm... I think you're talking about the wrong Melody"

"Ah, you mean the old one. Then there is escape for you, this time." Kayl smiled, "I like bacon too."

"Melody is awake?" asked Skye flabbergasted, "Is the world coming to an end. But if you like bacon, help yourself," he added pleasantly. He turned to Dylan.

"I'm not sure the bacon trail will work. Melody said she can't taste food. That might mean she can't smell either." He thought for a second. "So I better have a fresh bacon sandwich ready for when she wakes up in her new body."

--------------

Melody sniffed the air. "If she followed the sent, I guess she went off for breakfast," she said.

"I think you better make one for both of them. The younger one has probably smelt it already and the older one is gonna want one straight away"

Kayl stared at Skye then giggled, "It must not be a common sight then, I believe? Thank you very much." She said, having some.

----

"Smells nice..." Then she looked at Melody, "if you tell me where the wheelchair is, we can go now."

"No, getting her out of bed before midday is either risky, or you use bacon to lure her out. And good point Dylan, I'll make her a few bacon sandwiches for her," said Skye.

-------------

"I'm sure I will Zamy," said Miles smiling as he got out of bed. "Oh, and thank you for the story last night. I... don't think I got a chance to say so."

-------------

"I haven't been given a wheelchair yet, but I bet they'll be one in the infirmary," said Melody.

Kayl ate her bacon, "mmmm... it's delicious! You're a very good cook!"

---------

"okay then, well, I'm going to get it, okay?" Berry smiled.

"Are the pancakes ready too?"

"Thank you," said Skye blushing slightly. "I really like to cook. And the pancake are ready now Dylan, just pass that plate and I'll put them on it."

-----------

"That'll be wonderful. I... I miss my freedom," said Melody

Kayl smiled and nodded, "Gosh, I love this. We didn't had THIS good breakfast." she smiled, "I don't regret coming in here."

--------

"It's alright," Berry said, sadly smiling at her, quickly using the washroom and going to the infirmary to get a wheelchair.

Dylan passed a plate

"Where did you learn by the way? Given your busy life I'm not sure where you'd have found the time to cook"

Skye laughed. "If my cooking is good enough to make to happy you're stuck in a different time I'm flattered!" He turned to Dylan. "And I'm self-taught. I.." his ears dropped slightly. "I didn't have much to do when I was stuck on the cosmic interstate. And if you're summoning food with magic, it always turns out better if you know how to prepare it properly.

-----------

Melody sat bag, then tugged at her top. She sighed. "I'm gonna need to ask for help to get washed and a clean change of clothes. This is gonna be awkward.

-----------

Miles smiled again and sat down at the table. "This looks good."

"Fair enough. Sorry for asking" Dylan said beginning to eat

Kayl smiled, "Totally! Be happy!" She laughed, eating some.

-------

"Hey there!" Berry said, brining in the wheelchair, "here you go!" she said, helping her sit on it.

"Don't apologize Dylan. You didn't know," said Skye. "And you're right... sorry, I didn't catch your name," he said to Kayl as he prepared some bacon sandwiches.

-----------

"This is really weird," said Melody as Berry helped her into the chair. "I... feel kinda silly," said Melody once she was in place.

"And I love you to much to let that happens..." said Glen.

Kayl smiled, "Kayla-ne, a learning guardian, scientist from half a millennium ago...or so."

--------

Berry sighed for Melody, "I understand. It feels weird and kind of embarrassing, but hey, I'll be here for you, okay. Look, you got yourself a free attendant." she smiled.