The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

Skye headed down to the basement. He smiled when he saw Melody sleeping on the casket. A quick glance told him all was well. Heading back to his room, he saw Locke coming out of Melody's. "Hi Dad. How's things?" he asked, before yawning.

----------------

"I... I think I will, thank's Zamy" said Miles blushing slightly. "And I'm just going to grab my book and photo from the cells too." He hurried down the stairs.

----------------

"I can't see you're I'm afraid," said Melody, "you've got endless possibility stretched out on front of you now. Me... I wanna train to be a Guardian," said Melody.

"It's just been an hour since I came here, and endless possibilities?" Berry laughed, "Kayl wanted to be one too, it sounds cool."

"Of course, you've nothing to tie you down. You could do anything you want," pointed out Melody. "And, well, from what I can tell a lot of the time being a Guardian is just sitting around a glowing rock! But maybe she could get in on it too. We'd need to ask Dad."

"Maybe, let's see what I'll do." She looked at Kayl, "not at our time, though, there are thieves."

"Sure thing, it..." began Anna, before she was interrupted by Miles running towards her shouting her name. She turned and saw him clutching the book from his father,

"Hello Miles," she smiled. "Back from the Arcade?"

"Yeah. I just... stopped by to say goodnight," said Miles.

"Aww, that's sweet of you," said Anna, ruffling his hair. "And you'll be back tomorrow, right?"

"Sure thing Anna. I'll see you then," said Miles, managing not to blush, but grinning stupidly. "Goodnight Anna, goodnight Spark," he said, running off.

"You know, I hardly recognise him now," said Anna to Spark. "Anyway, let's find you a room."

-----------

Miles ran back to Zamy. "Thanks for letting me say goodnight Zamy."

----------

"Rather a difficult thing for a thief to steal? It's not exactly pocket size." said Melody

"Better than they were sooner that days . And that's all I need to know." Said Locke, patting his son's head.

---------------------------------

"Where should we go next, captain?"

"Good to hear Dad. You were rather worried earlier. Let's hope tomorrow is quieter," said Skye. "Putting my sister into a new body notwithstanding."

---------------

"Still, thank you," said Miles looking around. "Home," he said happily.

--------------

"I know, someone will always try. And I guess nowadays's there still that Eggman guy who keeps trying to nick it," said Melody. "Sounds like it's never safe!"

--------------

Ziona gave her wrist communicator a quick check. "All the children are home now, so I think we're free to go wherever we want."

"Yeah, some fat scientist guy who tries to rule the world with robots or something," said Melody.

"And he's bald, and has an over-sized mustache," added Melody, starting to laugh too.

"Uh, Zamy...," said Miles looking down at his fairy tale book. "Would you mind... uh... it's kinda silly and childish, but..."

"Stop it... I need a CPR, oh god this is so funny." She couldn't stop laughing.

Berry's laughter was infectious, and now Melody couldn't stop laughing either.

Kayl woke up, groaning, "why are you both laughing?" She asked,

Miles nodded, looking a little embarrassed as he headed to his room.

--------------

"S---sorry Kayl," Melody gasped. "Just l-laughing at an evil fat man!"

--------------

"Here we are Spark, guest rooms. Take your pick," said Anna.

Yah when I first saw his inner self it was filled with greed and hatred now he is more of a 7 year old know very confusing.(he said with his hands behind his head.)

thanks Anna. I choose this one goodnight. (he said walking into the guest room

Edited by Spark Falls

"What?" Kayl asked, with a ridiculous tone, and giggling a bit.

"Yeah, he's acting much younger than you'd think given he's eleven... but then, he lost his parents about six or seven, so, maybe..." pondered Anna.

-------------

"He's the big bad guy on the planet. He'd called Eggman, and he looks it too," said Melody.