The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

knuckles, I never said anything about beating people . but..... talking them into submission, now that's the way you do it!!! "hi 5'"

Nothing will be able to defeat me with my shield up

*Turns shield on*

Just try and stop me!

(Yep)

Your shield may cancel out my chaos powers, but can it take a fully winded punch from me as well?

Perhaps I could kick you in the head. Again.

Ha, like I'd fall for that again (although Knuckles probably would -_-) I could toss you out of here and win this whole thing!

It would be obvious that using chaos power against you would be counter-productive at best, downright silly at worst... so , let me ask you a question cheerleader : do you like waffle?

I don't take insults from those who turn pink as they go hyper or super.

Seeing as our chaos powers are nullifying each other, I'll just have to hit you with so many rights that you'll beg for a left. That'll secure my victory.

with all these right and left, you miight end up dizzy, why don't you go all the way shadow?

Real men go pink when they power up. And my strength is not affected by my chaos power. Your shield cannot last long against me or Shadows barrage.

Real mean turn turquoise when then go beyond super. Thus is the law of cheerleadingsness.

Your debate over power in color will give me the advantage to win this.

obvious; too bad you basically are entirely blue from head to toes.

wait, colors? SEND IN THE WISP!!!!!

A wisp couldn't beat me! My strength and chaos powers are the perfect combination to ensure victory.

Pinky, you can't beat my shield. It is a chaos shield.

Chaos shield eh? I could just strut right through that. Knucklehead here probably could as well.

You can't hide behind your shield forever, once you go on the offensive, I will have this.

You could, but you would need to get close. That's when I would go offensive.

going up close is always a problem with these two.... good thing I can still beat them from afar. after all, chaos is what you make of it.

There are other problems with going through the shield, which I will not go into. But if any of you decide to attack me, I'll fight back and steal the win again as I have now.

Forgot about me? I might discuss about colors but I'm far from distracted.

So let's see if your shield can withstand my beautiful cheer blast shall we?

It could. This chaos shield was specifically designed to prevent your attacks. There is also some features to it which prevent any chocolate from entering, with the amount you have, you most likely couldn't even enter my shield, putting me in the lead.

all of this is of course interesting, but let's not forget the most powerful weapon made by the echidna : the chaos syphon!!!! with this destructive instrument ,i'm fully able to absorb all form of chaos energy , successfully transforming it into a fully usable chaos leech.

Now I'm being ganged up on. Everyone except Skye has gotten threatening. I bet he'll come soon.

Why would you want to do that Locke?

i'm not gonna use this on you, but on shadow, or knuckles . I'm not big into attacking people like that.

as for knuckles, he need another lesson about life ; one that involve me, spanking him.