The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

(OOC: Sonic will not wake up until someone recognizes him next week in real time.)

Edited by BlueBlur62391

"Nah , only those who end up dying in our bed room." Answered Glen.

Anna smiled a 'thank you' at Corwley, then turned to Red. "Uh, were you talking to me or Melody there mom?"

---------------

"Well, I don't think he'll be waking up anytime soon," said Ziona looking at Sonic. "Maybe someone else so go with you."

"The both of you."Answered back old Red.

----------

"I.... don't want to go , But I know I'm the only apt to do it ... that's awful." Said Glen.

Anna looked down at her feet, while Melody mumbled 'Sorry'.

-------------

"I'm sorry Glen," said Zion, resting a comforting hand on his shoulder.

Old Red sighed."I wasn't saying anything bad to you. I know you two are good girls... so don't feel bad , alright ?"

---------

"Meh... I read somewhere that if you hate your job , You'll be more than likely to do it correcty if you it's important...." Said Glen. "I guess I know what to do..."

Melody nodded, though Anna still looked uncertain.

------------

"Good luck, and just remember I'll be waiting for you," said Ziona.

"Well, we won't go anywhere if no one is leaving,"Said Glen."She seems rather ... busy at the moment ."

"Anna."Said Ild Red."Don't be so unsure of yourself ."

"I'm sorry, I... can't help it anymore," replied Anna.

----------

"We'll wait for her to be ready," said Ziona

"Excuse me?" Kayl said, irritated, "if you 'hate' saving an innocent brother of an innocent person whose life is going awful right now, I can do it alone, thank you."

"No need to get angry," snapped back Ziona. "We were waiting for you. And for your information that 'hate' wasn't the saving thing, It was what might be necessary to do, should your little rescue turn bad."

"Geeze , we just can't have a moment anyore."Saud Glen."Let's just go , I'm all ready .and Wait fir me Zionna .... How about staying with a friend while I'm abroad ? Like Zet ."

--------//

"Don't be sad , It's supposed to be your night after all." Said young red.

Kayl gave a angry look to Glen, "too much hungry for 'moments'? But tell me about luna zone."

"It's kind of hard to have a moment when people appears like that out of thin air" Said Glen."Not that we hate you ... It's just so sudden ."

"Hopefully, I never fall in love." Kayl giggled, still bit angry, "so, luna zone?"

Anna smiled. "I know. I'm trying not to be," she replied, then lowered her voice so only the younger Red could hear. "I just lost a lot of what I used to believe in about myself. It... it still hurts."

------------

"I think you and Hope will get along well with that attitude," Ziona joked to Kayl. "But I'm afraid I don't know anything about the Luna Zone. I never had any assignments there."

"Oh my God, introduce me to her, I am planning on my old age home already." Kayl laughed, "That's sad, well, hope its fine."

(ooc: TUXEDO KNUCKLES COMING UP!)

(Ooc : We already have a knuckles , thank.)

"Hum, Let's just leave and quickly come back . She needs her brother , and I need my zionna." Said Glen.

----------

"Don't ... you are still yourself ."She said Very quietly to Anna .

Kayl gave a weird look to Glen, "don't be so... hungry." she laughed then, "okay, okay." She adjusted her headphone and pressed a button.

A greenish white light appeared.

"Gentle-hungry-men first" Kayl beamed.

"I know, just... from the other side of the mirror!" said Anna managing to smile.

---------

"I'll be sure to when everyone gets back," laughed Ziona. "Good luck you two."

(ooc: oh, THAT zone...

(ooc: And since I have the time, back into the story I go! Also Liza, if you want a knuckles in a tuxedo, I do have a spare that can fill the role)

Astraea opens the book and looks inside.

"What language is this?" Kali asks.

"It's our own." She responds. "However the text is generally unreadable between elements as a security precaution. Let me skim through and see what it says."