The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Wait what ?." Said glen."That's just... Why ?"

Ziona went over and sat on the bed next to Berry, hugging her tightly. "I'm sorry," she whispered, know the kind of pain the girl must be feeling.

"I HAVE to say that." Kayl looked at Berry, "I am thinking of bringing her brother from her, I calculated where he might be."

"Bringing back? How?" asked Ziona, eye's narrowing.

"Who can we save then ?" Asked Glen.

--------------------

Locke , the Two Reds and tikal made their orders.

"I know how to make a path for time and space... But is not illegal to timetravel, right?" Kayl said.

"If it was, we'd be long dead." Said Glen."But if you can do that, why not trying to save Berry's fiancee?"

"Let me explain," Kayl started, "there is a link in all time and zones, and there is a stability of how the time between the interlinks will go. That is why communication between me and people of my time is possible. In a way- only visiting a zone is possible- not just any time... Got the idea, right? I'm a terrible teacher..."

"That's everyone ordered but Dylan," said Melody. She turned to the porcupine. "Do you want a little more time?"

--------------

"I better cover my ear's," remarked Ziona. "Technically time travel is... restricted... but once its done events all shift around, so proving it's so difficult no one bothers to prosecute. And there are so many loopholes and variables. As long as you don't cause a world ending paradox, you should be fine. Though, interestingly, your time travel methods sound very different to the other's I've encountered."

Then Sonic mysteriously appeared out of nowhere. "Wha....who...." He appeared bruised all over, and immediately fell into a coma.

Kayl stared at him...

Then she looked at Ziona, "that is because it IS different, her brother is in a different universe, so no paradox will be created."

Edited by sweet_lil_eliza

"But can we save her boyfriend or not? That's all I care about at the moment." Said Glen. He then saw sonic."And Now this... "

"That's not fair.At all." Said Glen."They killed someone on a stupid assumption. What kind of people are they...."

"Different universe?" asked Ziona. "Now I definitely can't be around to help you plan. That's the kinda thing I'm employed to stop." She picked up Sonic, "I'll take care of him while you three do absolutely noting, understand?" she asked while winking.

"I don't know Zionna. You better be the one leaving." Said Glen."I'm affraid to do something extremly stupid while going with them."

-----------------------

"So, appart from Dylan, everyone is done?" Asked Locke.

"I'm done," said Melody. Skye gave a thumbs up, while Anna nodded.

-----------

Ziona facepalmed. "Glen, I can't go without being tracked by my bosses. And officially I can't know what you're planning. So I'm leaving the room."

"Don't leave , please ..." asked Glen. it almost looked like a plea .

-------

"Perfect then ." Said Locke."Dylan, It's up to you now."

Ziona took her badge out of her pocket, looked at it, sighed, and through it out the door.

"Okay Glen, for you" she said, sitting down next to him.

"Thank." Said Glen."it's just ... If I go there with them, I'm afraid ... I'm i might end up killing more people than I could save ..."

Ziona took Glen's hand and squeezed tightly. "You don't need to be a solider anymore Glen."

"I know , I know Zionna."Said Glen."But it's a part of me now . It marked me to the bones... I .. I can still feel the sand in my dreadlocks Zionna... I can still see the burning remain of this once proud city ... I can still smell the hatred , the fear hiding among all of us every night....I might not be a soldier anymore, But I think I never truly left my post ..."

(ooc: Sorry for the delay. I was... Watching TV. Bad excuse...)

"Okay, I've decided" Dylan said before giving his order