The Jest

Role-Play Mania v2.0

62312 posts in this topic

"Yeah, we do look out for each other," said Anna before Skye could respond.

-----------

Melody's eye's widened. "Oh hell I didn't think of that. At least this thing doesn't work at long range so we don't need to worry about time zones and projecting dreams while the other is wide awake." She was quiet for a second. 'Should we... should we try and get ahold of some kind of sleeping drug for us just in case?' she thought.

"I was more worried about tonight and the rest of the week. And I can probably get you some natural stuff, but I need my mind in tip top condition."

"Hmm, best we either both do it or neither. Who knows, maybe we'll get something like that dream world to ourselves,' thought Melody. 'Just so long as it's not like Skye's dreamworld...'

"No that would not be pleasant. I suppose I could spend tomorrow building a new dream machine. I'm sure between us and a select few we could find some volunteers, though we should see what happens tonight first," thought Hope.

'So Shadow told you about what happened in Skye's head I guess. Yeah, it wasn't fun. I was just a puppet in there...' Melody shivered slightly.

"Yeah he tells me most things. And don't worry, you'll never be experiencing anything like that if our dreams overlap. I hope I get my candy land again."

"That was a nice place. I'd be great to visit there again... huh, you know, aside from that dream world, I'm not sure that I have dreamed since I... came back."

Zaugus informed Dr.Finitevus of a shard of the chaos energy that landed on the planet.

Some soldiers stared at Ziona while somw continued running after Berry and 'her friend'

"We are here to just arrest a criminal." They said.

Meanwhile, Berry noticed a pond, "Bingo!" She said, smiling as she memorised her spells.

"Guys, take care of the onea with you! " she shouted so Glen and Ziona can hear.

"It's almost funny how close we've become as a family in such a short space of time," said Skye.

--------------

"And if that criminal happens to be innocent?" asked Ziona, wanting to know the truth before taking sides.

"Yes indeed ." Said Old red."But I don't mind it a tad."

----------

Glen was about to come out of cover when he stopped himself . He would wait until Zionna gives him the go. Wouldn't want to cause a dimensionnal war without a reason, right?

"She is a suspect. We have all right to arrest her."

On the other side Berry and her friend were having a good fight with the soldiers.

"It wouldn't be good if you DID mind," said Anna.

"Hmm, I wonder who this situation is weirdest for though," pondered Skye.

--------------------

"Is this your native Time or Zone?" asked Ziona. "Because if not jurisdiction just got helluva complicated, and this mess will need to be sorted out before you can take any suspects with you."

"We are not tolerating any obstacles, we will arrest her" they said bluntly.

"Bad training they are having nowadays, don't ya think." Berry said smiling as she got rid of 2 of them.

Kayl nodded, with a grin.

"Really? That's a shame, but unfortunately there's little we can do," said Hope.

"Somehow I suspect you wouldn't be so accommodating if someone came to your world and caused a fuss like this," said Ziona.

"We don't accept criminals in our world. " they heard their fellow soldiers shouting, "we will arrest her- stop us if you can."

"I somehow think it's bad for everyone..." Said Red laughing .

------------------------

The situation was going bad. Glen pulled out his weapon, but gave one last chance for Zionna to calm thing down.

Berry got the situation under control,"I say" she beamed at her friend, "you go check on others."

She nodded and went.

Both Skye and Anna laughed. "I'm surprised you haven't run away screaming yet!" Skye joked to the younger Red.

--------------

'I might be wrong. I just might not be remembering them. Or maybe it's simply that dreams don't dream,' thought Melody

---------------

Ziona sighed and pulled out her badge. "Officer Ziona Fox of the Zone Cops. You are outside your allotted Zone/Time, which brings the matter here into our jurisdiction."

'If I fall asleep and you're still awake, you'll be able to tell me' thought Melody amused at the idea.

One of the was going to reply, but a male shout made them learn that the condition was serious, a few more of them went as others took their weapons. "We will do our work, we don't care what you say."

'Kayl' came by then and then shouted, "won't help it, officer, you have to fight- that's how it works in our place."

Meanwhile, Berry just completed with her fighting when a few more came, "what a tiring day." She said as she got more of the water ready.